logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
3zoom.com
Yup they are a scam company
2. (0 mins ago)
Bankers Life and Casualty
It’s true they are crooks
3. (4 mins ago)
saleholy.com
Scam
4. (14 mins ago)
Nowlucky.com
Cannot cancel trial subscription - can't log on to their web site to do that
5. (17 mins ago)

Misleading information

Marks & Spencer
United Kingdom
www.marksandspencer.com
M&S lists products as available for delivery when they are not... It is a totally misleading site which can waste hours. The stock availability is not updated frequently , even the staff in online services do not know. the syatem sometimes can take orders for items which are not, and never will be in stock. It is a shambles .
Comments United Kingdom E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

19th of Dec, 2007 by   Louis 0 Votes
They just told me my entire order is out of stock and will not arrive before Christmas. What a RUBBISH level of service from a hugely successful company.
 13th of Aug, 2008 by   L Cai 0 Votes
We booked the furniture back in March and have received nothing to date. All the Customer Services could do is apologising but no actions. Very disappointed.
 11th of Sep, 2008 by   a armstrong 0 Votes
my wife has been trying to sort out a problem buying a tv thro marks and spencer internet shop and it is an absolute shambles.
they are an absolute disgrace in communication among there admin and customercare .NEVER AGAIN
 24th of Feb, 2009 by   fres 0 Votes
learn to spell SYSTEM and ill will take you seriously
 22nd of Dec, 2009 by   looploolly 0 Votes
The website is unreliable. I ordered things for Christmas and was only told today (22nd Dec) that they were out of stock - items that were in stock were not even sent as M&S were waiting for the whole order. I am snowed in and have two babies so going shopping is not an option for me with only 2 days to Christmas! They have still taken my payment so I will have to return the delivery when it does finally arrive - more hassle. This has really lowered M&S in my estimations and I will not be using them in the future. Their product quality has gone downhill anyway.
 3rd of Jun, 2010 by   disso 0 Votes
I received goods from Marks and Spencer that were very ill fitting, so I phoned, explaining that because I live in Spain the cost of sending the goods back certificado would be very expensive. They agreed to pay providing I had proof of payment.
So 15 euros later, I called Marks and Spencer to give them the certificate number and told them the cost. Today I received a letter of refund for goods only, so I phoned once again only to be told it was not company policy to pay for returned goods and when Ii explained that I was told they would pay, it was not company policy they repeated.
II will never buy from the store again. To date, two pair of shoddy trousers have cost me 70 pound.
Beware before you buy on line.
 14th of Nov, 2010 by   kath padley 0 Votes
Beware 3 for 2 offers. I saved from my pension to buy special deserts for my once a year family party, and thought i was doing really well getting 1 free. Whilst choosing them i noticed 3 for 2 on frozen stuffing so added 3 to my trolly. I realised after returning home that i had been charged for 3 very expensive desserts and 1 pack of stuffing, giving me 2 packs of stuffing free, not 1 of each as i had expected. Could the lady serving me not have pointed this out to me and done 2 seperate transactions saving me much needed mony. I was the only person being served, so no excuse of being too busy to notice. Very upset pensioner.
 2nd of Jul, 2011 by   wilt 60 0 Votes
Dear sir / madam

I would like to bring to your attention about an item i purchased from your marks and spencer branch in Swindon on March 2011. Product number 6162 160. Ladies beach dress. It says this item can be washed on a 40 wash. I actually did it on a 30 wash and it shrunk. It has now been washed twice and is no longer a dress but a blouse! It also happened to a friend who bought two dressed at the same time. I think i should bring this to your attention as the material is either faulty or washing instructions are incorrect.

King regards
Gill Buller (Mrs)
 23rd of Aug, 2011 by   cherry Sy +1 Votes
Hi Marks &Spencers team,
I'd like to make a complain on your staff name JOHANA at your Lingerie dept.yesterday i went to your outlet at Paragon and i asked something from which i cant find it, but to my surprise she show me her attitude that not willingly to help me.she just pass it to me the items and walked out from my sight.i feel that why i got snobed by this foreigner downhere which this country belongs to us.i hope you all can transfer her out to other outlet coz i really hate to see her around there again.im one of your regular customer at Paragon.
Thank you.
cherry Sy _ cherrysy91@yahoo.com
 11th of Sep, 2011 by   Terri Clarke 0 Votes
We visited the Gemini branch of Marks and Spencer in Warrington this morning hoping to find some breakfast, granted we are not regular users of the cafe's but have done so from time to time over the years and have never had cause to complain. The original restaurant disappeared when they revamped the store and two new ones were put in place neither of which can compare favourably with the food that used to be on offer at a reasonable price. This morning having run the gauntlet of the new cafe in terms of where to order food we then received what had been described as all day breakfasts, what arrived was not fit to eat, it consisted of three thin slices of portebello mushroom once chipolate sausage sliced in half and one small thin slice of streaky undercooked bacon all sandwiched together on a ciabatta bun the size of a bread roll with what looked suspiciously like warmed up egg mayonnaise. The lot topped off with a liberal pasting of some sort of brown goo which was the only thing that could be tasted, perhaps this was deliberate attempt to mask the awfulness of the whole offering at £3.50 a go. Marks always boasted that the food served in the restaurants was the same as the food sold in their food shops and charged accordingly. If what we were presented with today, a microwaved in flight mess, is any indication of what they now sell I will not be rushing to buy there any time soon. I am appalled and disgusted and disappointed at the depths to which this store has plummeted, they may have refurbished the store but the makeover to the food is no improvement
Terri C
 22nd of Dec, 2013 by   Bernette Johnson 0 Votes
I am very upset by marks and spencer attitude towards online buyers. I made an online purchased for turkey and deposited £20.00 and was given a voucher which stated spend £15.00 save £3 on food, wine or flowers valid from 14th to 30th Nov 2013. I was told I cannot use this voucher because it exclude online buyers. I think this is disgusting because it makes no sense to me. I finally spent £58.85 in marks and spencer so I have still spent money in your retailer. Could you explained why I have been punished for spending money ONLINE. This is clearly on fair I therefore, I feel unlikely to want to spend any more money in m&s after 30 years. You should be nicer to your loyal customers!!! The Fort Retail Park 24 Park Way.
 28th of Dec, 2013 by   villacis 0 Votes
TO: YOUR SCHOOL UNIFORM. You are bad company, took money from my bank account and I have 3 days hoping you send me what I bought And do not give me reason for what is happening. But is better to cancel order and return my money.

Corporate Tax Scams