Posted:

Does not pay as promised

7918 Main Street PO Box 282
Fogelsville, Pennsylvania
Phone: (610) 366-7918
marketreaderpro.com
I am a panel member of this research company, Market Reader Pro. A few months ago I was sent an email by this company and was asked to complete a three part survey on the topic of men's razors. Each of the surveys I was sent was 15 minutes in length. I fully completed all three surveys that the company sent me via email. Upon completion of the three surveys I was to be compensated $15 payable via Paypal. Several weeks went by and I did not receive my compensation. I emailed Market Reader Pro several times and all of my emails were ignored. I then filed a complaint with the BBB and Market Reader Pro did not respond to my complaint. I have yet to be paid the compensation that Market Read Pro promised they would pay. This company currently has an "F" rating with the BBB. If you are, or considering becoming, a panel member of this research company I would suggest that you do not waste your time completing surveys for this company as they will not pay you as promised.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Surveys
Was the above complaint useful?
More Market Reader Pro Complaints & Reviews
Market Reader Pro - Company resfuses to pay for completed survey

Comments

10th of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes
I totally agree with the many complaints that I have been reading on the internet about Market Reader Pro. I particpated in a 6 MONTH oven study which ended in Oct 2009. I did EVERYTHING that I was supposed to (filling out logs, mailing them, completing on-line surveys, cooking different dishes, photographing them, etc...) I was promised $475 at the conclusion of the study and here it is 6 months later and NOTHING! There have also been many turnovers within the company (or at least that's what they are telling me) and I am constantly put in contact with "someone else". I guess I too will file a complaint with the BBB. Please do not do any business with them.
 2nd of Jul, 2010 by    0 Votes
I agree 100%. I too am owed $475 for an Oven Study. They just keep blowing me off and ignoring me. $475 is a lot of money to disrupt my life for 6 months with an oven that is not mine. It's been over a year. ughhhh.
 30th of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes

Market Reader Pro - Big Scam
Market Reader Pro

I also got a check in mail from market reader pro, telling me i am a secret shopper. my check was also 3, 985.00. i also called Lisa Williams, got told to deposit in my acct. this is a BIG SCAM. THEY ARE NOT WITH BBB.i PRAY NOONE BELIEVES IN THIS SCAM.THEY NEED TO BE STOPPED NOW.

Contact Us