Manulife Insurance

Posted: 2014-01-24 by

I need to do what to get my money back?

Manulife Insurance
British Columbia
I have flat feet and have had to have orthotics since I was about 10 or 11. My orthotics were paid for in full until I was 18, and then they paid over 75% of it. I moved to Canada and now have a different insurance company then before, Manulife. I had to pay up front, fine, whatever. When I sent in my receipt, they sent me back a letter stating what I need to do to get my insurance back. Get a doctor's note, fine, print out the scientific graphs and a pressure map and all that stuff the scan spits outs, um, ok, whatever (good luck reading that stuff). The last thing I need is I have to contact the supplier and get them to send me information on how they cast my orthotics and the raw materials used in making it. What the hell? Really, my insurance company needs to know how it is cast and what raw materials were used so I can get my money back...first of all, its likely a company-for-profit, so that may be confidential, second of all, I have flat feet that clearly shows on the scan, I need orthotics for quality of life which is why you are jacking a ton of money from my husband's paycheck! This is harassment and I will never, use this company ever again.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country Canada Complaint category Health & Life Insurance
Was the above complaint useful?

24th of Jan, 2014 by    -1 Votes
The overpriced bulbs they sell are no different than what I can get at my local electrical supply. I can buy 3 of the same exact bulbs from Halco lighting to one of theirs. same exact bulb just a different name. Total rip off artists.

Contact Us