Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Harassment from an employee

Manulife Financial
Ontario
Canada
It's been a while already after I submitted my claims for orthotics/shoes/stockings (Dec.2010) and never receive any claims back from them. They have sent somebody to our house without any appointments and harassed my husband by forcing himself in and threatening that if he don't let him in they will not pay me and I will lose my job. I am a Medical Technologist by profession and my job requires long standing and walking therefore I have seen a Chiropodist, prescribed to get the products to help me ease my leg pains and it was signed by a doctor at the same time. We paid them in full and we received and presently using all the products from the clinic and yet they are telling us that my claims were under review. They are not telling us what they were investigating about. They were taking so long to pay us back. We have learned that there were even more stories of harassment from Manulife. I am very disappointed to this insurance company.Instead of feeling secured by being insured, they were stressing me out.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country Canada Complaint category Health & Life Insurance
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Contact Us