logo

FAKE ID SITES NOT A SCAM
FAKEID REVIEWS ARE POSTING FAKE REVIEWS
2. (15 mins ago)
Publishers Clearing House
PCH CLAIMS THAT I PLACED ORDER WHEN SUBMITTING DAILY ENTRY PRIZEWINNER CONFIRMATION
3. (16 mins ago)
jewelry
He stole my money and gave me junk jewelry
4. (17 mins ago)
Bob Diamond Real Estate
wrongful charges
5. (48 mins ago)
Fstrials.com
Please be careful of these people, they are thieves

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Mannington Porcelain Complaints & Reviews - Defective material supplied

Mannington Porcelain Contacts & Informations

Mannington Porcelain

Posted:    James

Defective material supplied

We recently installed Mannington's Carmel (their newest product) porcelain tiles in our kitchen and only after installation we noticed the tiles are warped in the middle. Every tile has a small arch which is clearly noticeable. When we walk we can feel that the surface is not even with ups and downs.

When I called Mannington, they said they cannot entertain any claims because their warranty states I should have called them before installation. But the fact is they supplied a defective material to start with.

I had spent so much money only to hear this company talking about warranty :-(, a piece of paper they have put together. They didn't even want to check the product to make sure the next customer wouldn't be affected.

Thanks
James
Comments United States Home & Garden
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

30th of Jul, 2007 by   albert reva 0 Votes
Yup... they are selling a defective product. I had the product installed and it looked horrible.Mannington knows its a dud and they are selling it. Can you say class action lawsuit?
 28th of Mar, 2009 by   let'sbereasonable 0 Votes
I guess your installer made no notice of the defective tile while installing? Mannington should be willing to supply new tile and the installer should be willing to reinstall since he/she did not pay any attention during installation. I'm not saying that Mannington has no fault here, I'm just saying they're not alone.

Work at Home Scams