logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
THE SEEPSTAKES AUDIT BUREAU,Sweepstakes Prize entry Center P.O. BOX 549012- Dallas ,TX 75354-9012
I Have not received my wininning Prize worth $12,000,000.00

Malleries.com

Posted: 2013-09-09 by    vicky110982

Counterfeit luxury handbags

Malleries
I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off.I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip in a fake purse & I wouldn't know the difference.

Malleries has a 100% authenticity guarantee & they apparently screen shop owners before they are allowed to sell on MALLERIES, however I imagine that once the site manager gets comfortable with the shop owner and a few good transactions from them they slide through the system & get away with selling counterfeit items! I had to contact MALLERIES over 5 TIMES until I had Lauren, the operations manager, finally contact me. She took my complaint very lightly and asked for an authentication from a reputable authenticator. I do not trust online authenticators bc they cannot see or touch the bag physically so I took it to a consignment shop to have them authenticate that my purse was in fact not authentic & I had them write me a formal letter. See below.

I filed a dispute with paypal & it seemed like it was taking forever so at the same time I had my credit card co file a chargeback and I got a provisional credit (still waiting for shop owner to try to dispute that, she typically responded within hours on my paypal dispute, however my credit card company has precedence over paypal...it's been 3 days & she has 10 days to respond). I would be very careful if you are going to buy on this site! The manager didn't do jack for me...the shop owner's shop went from being a recommended seller on the 1st page of "Recommended sellers" to like the 7th...that's all they did, just knock her a few pages! Absolutely ridiculous!!!

LOOK AT THE PICTURES BELOW...THE TERRIBLE PAINT JOB & STITCHING!!!THERE WAS BLACK DYE ALL OVER THE PURSE FABRIC!

Malleries.com Malleries.com Malleries.com

Comments United States E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

27th of Jan, 2014 by   Malleries 0 Votes
When the customer sent us the complaint we had the bag authenticated by an outside authenticator, carol diva.com who's authentication letters can be used in the court of law. This customer has posted this false accusation all over the internet. Please see attached authentication letter from www.caroldiva.com

Website Hijacking. Know who are dealing with!

Latest Groups