logo

Hicrobe
FRAUD
2. (25 mins ago)
debitcard@bobcard.com
to unblock my debit card
3. (41 mins ago)
Fake Passport Websites
Scam or Real?
4. (42 mins ago)
John Kenny is Legit
John Kenny is Confirmed Legit
5. (1 hr 14 mins ago)
Australian Wine Index
boiler room wine investment scam

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Malcolm S. Gerald and Associates, Inc., Chicago Park, California Complaints & Reviews - Illegal Debt Collection Practices

Malcolm S. Gerald and Associates, Inc. Contacts & Informations

Malcolm S. Gerald and Associates, Inc.

Posted:    keepemhonest

Illegal Debt Collection Practices

Malcolm S. Gerald and Associates, Inc.
332 South Michigan Avenue, Suite 600
Chicago Park, California
Phone: 1-800-265-3796
msgerald.com
Illegal debt collection practices on non-validated zombie debt past SOL. Obscure billing of inflated amounts. Repeated, harassing phone calls.
Comments United States Collections Agencies
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of Oct, 2009 by   keepemhonest 0 Votes
 30th of Mar, 2010 by   JC53 0 Votes
these people are scammers. they tried to get information from us and claim we had a debt due. We have no outstanding debts. they tried to get our address as well. I don't know how they got our name.
 10th of Apr, 2012 by   MADDAWG 0 Votes
I agree, they just called me about a credit card debt that I have no knowledge of and they can't provide me with any verification plus the SOL has expired. It's 12 years old! Called on Friday and now calling again on Tuesday after I told them i would call them in a week. I'll stop this BS!
 16th of Jan, 2015 by   KyleLawson 0 Votes
This company called me stating they were attorneys and that I owe for a magazine account. After careful research we have found they are not attorneys, a violation of Federal and State Law. I live in Massachusetts and have found they are not licensed to collect in my state. I am working with the Massachusetts attorney Generals office and the Federal Trade Commission to prosecute this firm for criminal actions. I also have 7 other consumers who paid this company and we are filing a class action suit against "Malcolm S Gerald" and it's principal David Stein. If anyone else has been effected please contact the Massachusetts Attorney Generals office to get involved with the class action. David Stein used a false name filing in the state of Illinois as a corporation. Another Felony in the state of Illinois. These criminals have messed with the wrong person and I will take this all the way until they are in a federal prison. All of the employees in this company will be held liable as well. I believe it falls under a conspiracy/ Rico case as they all are conspiring to fraud consumers together. I will be at every hearing. See you soon.

WSYX Columbus Coverage Being Used as Scam Source