Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Malcolm S. Gerald and Associates, Inc., Chicago Park, California Complaints & Reviews - Illegal Debt Collection Practices

Malcolm S. Gerald and Associates, Inc. Contacts & Informations

Malcolm S. Gerald and Associates, Inc.

Posted:

Illegal Debt Collection Practices

Malcolm S. Gerald and Associates, Inc.
332 South Michigan Avenue, Suite 600
Chicago Park, California
Phone: 1-800-265-3796
msgerald.com
Illegal debt collection practices on non-validated zombie debt past SOL. Obscure billing of inflated amounts. Repeated, harassing phone calls.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Collections Agencies
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes
 30th of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes
these people are scammers. they tried to get information from us and claim we had a debt due. We have no outstanding debts. they tried to get our address as well. I don't know how they got our name.
 10th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
I agree, they just called me about a credit card debt that I have no knowledge of and they can't provide me with any verification plus the SOL has expired. It's 12 years old! Called on Friday and now calling again on Tuesday after I told them i would call them in a week. I'll stop this BS!
 16th of Jan, 2015 by    0 Votes
This company called me stating they were attorneys and that I owe for a magazine account. After careful research we have found they are not attorneys, a violation of Federal and State Law. I live in Massachusetts and have found they are not licensed to collect in my state. I am working with the Massachusetts attorney Generals office and the Federal Trade Commission to prosecute this firm for criminal actions. I also have 7 other consumers who paid this company and we are filing a class action suit against "Malcolm S Gerald" and it's principal David Stein. If anyone else has been effected please contact the Massachusetts Attorney Generals office to get involved with the class action. David Stein used a false name filing in the state of Illinois as a corporation. Another Felony in the state of Illinois. These criminals have messed with the wrong person and I will take this all the way until they are in a federal prison. All of the employees in this company will be held liable as well. I believe it falls under a conspiracy/ Rico case as they all are conspiring to fraud consumers together. I will be at every hearing. See you soon.
 30th of Jul, 2015 by    0 Votes
M S Gerald has called me repeatedly but won't leave messages. I answered the phone today, and they claim I owe $1100 on a 22 year old finance company matter (this site won't allow the l o a n word!). The finance company ended up owing me money after a class action lawsuit for their lending practices. They got nasty with me, demanding the money now, stating that I could afford to pay it and they knew I had the money. Tried to be nice. Tried to explain the class action lawsuit. They said we aren't attorneys, we are a collection agency and you owe this. Told them to research my comments. They told me "actions speak louder than words. You owe us money, You won't pay it, and that says a lot about what kind of person you are!" So I'm a disabled loser. I told them to stick it up their ass and never call me again. Then I hung up on the arrogant butthole (says I can't use the word I really said, so you get my drift!). I am so upset that I can barely function. I wanted to speak to a manager, but again it was put back on me for not paying my debts!

Contact Us