logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
American Credit Services
Phone call regarding a supposed loan
2. (12 mins ago)
Wilhelmina of PA
Wilhelmina of PA is a SCAM
3. (25 mins ago)
Kaback Model Management
wanted money without answering questions
4. (42 mins ago)
Amazon Prime
Amazon Prime=Scam.
5. (1 hr 5 mins ago)
united lending services
charging a fee for loan services

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Make Me Heal Complaints & Reviews - Scam

Make Me Heal Contacts & Informations

Make Me Heal

Posted:    Adi Bendall

Scam

I find "Make me Heal" Products are scam. I ordered the Pre Op and Post Op Vitamins and it looks like they just buy cheap vitamins and repackage them. The multivitamin in the Pre and Post Op looks identical and there is no guarantee on the label that their products meet the U.S. Pharmaceutical standards, potency and quality. I complained to the customer service and received no reply from them at all. Save your money and buy a high quality vitamins with a guarantee of quality elsewhere. Make me Heal is a money-making scam!
Comments United States Plastic Surgery
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of May, 2010 by   Anita -1 Votes
The whole makemeheal.com, realself.com, and some other plastic surgery that have doctors as members are fake. It is a promotion site for doctors and these sites are filtered by the moderator and/or doctors themselves. You cannot find horror stories of botched surgeries on those sites. Too many ladies I conversed with on this site told me the same thing. That is why they come on this site to post.

I never considered buying anything from any of those sites. The real plastic surgery forums are the ones you don't see doctors as members on it.
 4th of Dec, 2011 by   Linda Hoyt 0 Votes
This is a terrible company. Stay far, far away. I was unhappy with the product quality and had to return them to Hong Kong. I sent multiple items in one package and only received credit for one product. The remainder they claimed never to have received. A supervisor named Amie (awful woman) said they were a renowned family owned company and adhered to the strictest ethical standards. Family owned is no guarantee of reputable. I believe there was theft involved at some point in the process, because I returned the products in good faith. Amie then had the nerve to assassinate my character and question MY integrity. Customers should never be treated the way I was. My advice? Buy from reputable department stores where there is recourse if something is not right. Yes, there are no discounts in department stores, but your sanity will be intact and the products will be top quality. Make Me Heal? More like Make Me Hurl.
 12th of Jan, 2012 by   DHMSHOP 0 Votes
I have had bilateral mastectomies, and for the past 20 years have needed to buy breast forms and bras because my body rejected my implants. I ordered about a dozen items from this site, which I was going to try on and then send back those items that did not work for me. I have done this with other websites for the past 20 years without a problem. I have never been treated so horribly, I have never had to deal with such incompetence, and I have never felt so frustrated in my dealings with any company, ever. And I was an Interior Designer and builder for 40 years...which means that I am used to ordering items that do not get shipped on time, or the wrong item is shipped. I am used to that. What I am not used to is a company that does not stand behind their stated policies. They do not manage their shipping or returns the way that other companies do. It appears to be a hit or miss strategy. I usually spend thousands of dollars per year on my breast forms, since I need multiples of them, and one would think that a good customer such as myself would get some sort of decent treatment. This website/company is a sham. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. I have been housebound for the last 10 years, and cannot get to regular stores to buy anything. I buy everything on the net, and therefore I feel I am eligible to critique every website I come across. This company is bad news. They are sneaky, so be aware, and be careful. Stay away, if at all possible.
 15th of Jul, 2012 by   Loroc 0 Votes
THIS IS A MIDDLE MAN. DO NOT ORDER FROM THE SITE. If you see something you're considering to purchase, research the direct source. I have never experienced, during my long tenure in on-line shopping, such unprofessional and dismal customer service. I ordered 3 items, one was never delivered, and I returned the other two. Every item has different return criteria, it was a test of sanity to obtain return call forms, their process is convoluted to say the least. They state it will take 6-8 weeks to process refunds, note to makemeheal, it's 2012. I received two refunds for two items that were return, each was "shorted". The 3rd item which never deleivered and they've been repeatedly informed of, initially the day after it was reported to have been dropped at my door by Fed Ex, has not been credited. I'm letting the credit card company deal with this, makemeheal has sucked enough of my time and patience. I reiterate, think again before ordering from this entity.
 2nd of May, 2013 by   GoogleYahoo 0 Votes
For those of you wanting to avoid middleman, the way to research the direct source is to highlight the product (with your mouse) you see on MakeMeHeal which will give you the option to Google search for it. More often than not, you will find the direct seller and the prices are either lower or there are no shipping charges.

There is also a way that you can still purchase from MMH but get a better deal on the product compared to what they are listing it for. Simply Google for "Google Offers Make Me Heal". Sometimes Google will have a large discount coupon code that you can use to buy your MMH product and you can buy it for much less than you could if you got it directly from MMH site. It does not work for all products. But good idea to check to see if there is a Google offer first.
 10th of May, 2013 by   Neveragain in NM 0 Votes
This is a terrible company. Do not buy from them. They recently ran a promotion on GMA deals and steals. They were not prepared for the amount of orders they received. I cannot get any information about when my item will be sent, the tracking number or even if they can fulfill my order. I have called AmEx and filed a dispute. They immediately charged my credit card but can't tell me when or if I will receive my order. I will never order from this company again.
 20th of May, 2013 by   Florence1 0 Votes
I've bought silk'n hair remover from makemeheal.com. They asked my bank information and said in case the products have problems they will be charged back. It's rare for a seller to ask these questions, and didn't send out the items after I've paid. I had to call them. And after I've received the products, it's totally unusable. It's just pieces of craps which cost $550. I'm so angry and I will ask for refund. Also, they give links to their customer service but are blocked because the sites are malicious. And all of their emails sent to me has gone to the spam folder. These are warning signs. Make Me Heal is 100% scam, don't fall into victim and buy anything from them. They don't have conscience and very dishonest.
 21st of Jun, 2013 by   MajorComplainer2013 0 Votes
i have never bought anything from them and i never would, because it looks scammy. i HAVE seen botched surgery horror stories on there, so i have to disagree with you about that. Real Self is mostly happy success stories while i found that Make Me Heal is more negative experiences. I use these sites mostly for the social aspect and don't take them too seriously. Plastic surgery can be a lonely and isolating experience, regardless of your outcome and you may want to talk to someone about it, even if it is an online stranger. Take everything you read with a grain of salt--you never know who the writer is. It could really be a patient or it could be one of the doctor's competitors trying to ruin business. Don't believe shit on websites. Go to the doctors themselves and find out if they are any good.
 3rd of Jun, 2014 by   Manu M 0 Votes
I bought two Bodysuit from them, one XXL and another one M. The XXL I received two days after I've placed the order but the other one I never received. I called them two weeks later to ask about it and the customer service told me that the warehouse made a mistake and that they would send it right the way. After 5 days I called them to ask about it and they told me they were going to investigate and call me back. They never called me and refunded my money minus $8. I called them to ask what was going and they simply told me that they were out of stock and they charged me the $8 for the shipping for one of the Bodysuit. WHAT A "GOOD" CUSTOMER SERVICE. They charged my card for the full amount the day after I've placed the order, never sent me the item, were suppose to call me back, never did and charged me for the shipping of one of the Bodysuit! WILL NEVER BUY FROM THEM AGAIN!!! And I am calling my credit card to dispute this $8 charge for the shipping. It is not my fault that they did not have the item in stock and I am not paying for shipping.
 23rd of Jun, 2014 by   Alexis Black 0 Votes
I recently purchased a bra from Makemeheal.com. It measured several sizes too small. I am a corset and lingerie designer by trade, so I am very familiar with how to measure garments and bodies. The size chart says the bra will fit someone with an underbust measuring 28"- 30". The underbust measured 23", a full 5" smaller than advertised! Anyone who has ever has breast surgery knows that it is very dangerous to wear a bra that is even 1/2" too tight around the band (it can lead to ulceration of the skin), much less 5". It took weeks for Makemeheal to respond to my request to return the item, and over a month to eventually refund the purchase amount, less $6.99 shipping. I had to pay $5.05 to return the bra. I have asked them numerous times to refund my shipping both ways because the product was misrepresented. I even sent them photos of the bra being measured to prove it was 5 sizes smaller than advertised. I am out $12, and had to go buy a bra after surgery while I was supposed to be home in recovery. Makemeheal.com has the worst customer service I have ever encountered. I have wasted hours trying to get them to do the right thing and refund my shipping. They have made no attempts to change the product info or size charts on their site either, which means anyone else who buys that bra will also be cheated. I'm disgusted.

Rising Prices to Hit US Consumers