logo

magsformiles.com Complaints & Reviews - Refused to send my magazines

magsformiles.com Contacts & Informations

magsformiles.com

Posted: 2011-07-29 by

Refused to send my magazines

MagsForMiles.com
Phone: 1-877-373-1924
magsformiles.com
I used frequent flyer miles from AirTran to purchase two magazine subscriptions from MagsForMiles.com. After two months I did not receive any magazines and I called MagsForMiles to inquire. They said there was a problem with my order and they would look into it and call me back in 5 to 10 days. After four weeks and never heard back from them so I called them again. They said my magazine order was rejected by the publisher but they could not refund my frequent flyer miles.

I'm quite sure MagsFor Miles is committing organized fraud against people cashing in their frequent flyer miles for magazines they'll never receive. DO NOT USE YOUR FREQUENT FLYER MILES WITH THIS COMPANY! YOU WILL LOSE THEM AND NEVER RECEIVE YOUR MAGAZINES!
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Magazines & Newspapers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

19th of Nov, 2010 by    0 Votes

magsformiles.com - didn't receive magazines
Pat Rendino
Mt Prospect,
Illinois
rdino2@comcast.net

Received the mailing to get magazines for miles for United Airlines miles and filled it out. They deducted these miles but never sent the magazines.

3 Ways to Get Free Checking