logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (28 mins ago)
RateMDs
Pain anxiety and pain relief meds for sale
2. (41 mins ago)
Oysters
Out of stock ordered online 3 weeks in advance
3. (45 mins ago)
stuartslondon.com
Wrong size and still no new order
4. (57 mins ago)
Bangalore Online Florists
Scam service. Not a real store!
5. (1 hr 6 mins ago)

Magic Jack Contacts & Informations

Magic Jack

Posted:    cda28

Warning: Must plug into usb Port

I bought Magic Jack after seeing an advertisement on the Internet. It worked allright at first for about 3 Weeks then It started not Ringing the Phones at the other end when I made calls. Then one day I started Magic Jack and all of a sudden this Message would come up, Warning: Must Plug Magic Jack in USB Port, It was in the USB Port and My computer even Recognized it. After going back and forth on the Instant Messenger trying to talk to Technical support for a few days trying to get it to work, They sent me a replacement Magic Jack. the Replacement got the same Message. I finally had to go back to Vonage.
Comments United States Telecommunications
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

24th of Mar, 2009 by   nuwk3r 0 Votes
More then likely the problem lies within your computer. The problem being that your USB ports on the computer is not supplying enough voltage. What you need to do is buy a self powered USB hub and plug MagicJack into it. You can find a hub here: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817145036
 27th of Jul, 2009 by   slickz 0 Votes
I had the same problem ---warning plug into usb ---to make majicjack work i had to format it and copy my adressbook.xml back into the majicjack after formating it then start it and all worked until i shut of the pc.Now i booted it up today and it did not whant to format nothing worked ??? but i fdid go to my daughters home where she was able to format with Vista then I got it back on my xp system a could not??? however it then upgraded with the upgrade that majicjack just came out with .. after it stareted up and the warning came back then this is the funny part it after i rebboted it stared up again and majicjack was back to normal it works fine now without doing anything...
 1st of Aug, 2009 by   PETER RUSSO 0 Votes
spread the word... MAJIC JACK PHONE NUMBER IS 561-586-3380 AND THIS IS A GOOD NUMBER FOR TELECOM OFFICIALS TO REACH THEM... LISTEN TO THE LONG MESSAGE AND THEN LEAVE THEM A LONG MESSAGE. BOMBARD THESE BASTARDS WHO WILL NOT POST EMAIL ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBERS... ALSO, EMAIL THEM AT OFFICIALGOVERMENT@YMAXCORP.COM
FORWARD ALL OF YOUR MAJIC JACK CALLS TO THEM ALSO. THEY HAVE GOT TO LEARN THEY CANT IGNORE US.
 12th of Nov, 2011 by   maryo1956 0 Votes
I have tried and tried to work with tech support, first they just cut me off. then when i went back in they wouldn't give me a live agent. I am very upset. I have been trying to get this fixed for two weeks.

Work at Home Scams