logo

stealing from my PayPal acct

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Mactan-Cebu International Airport,Cebu,Philippines. Complaints & Reviews - Parcel serial Number:X006J8723

Mactan-Cebu International Airport,Cebu,Philippines. Contacts & Informations

cargo unite parcel

TO:
alenc95@yahoo.com
Message flagged Thursday, December 15, 2011 12:58 PMMessage body
Door To Door courier service.
Mactan-Cebu International Airport, Cebu, Philippines.
Email:parcel2go@live.hk
Website:www.parcel2go.com
Tel:(63 32) 246 1284

15/12/2011

Address:508 3RD St. Pildera 2 N.A.I.A. Pasay City.

Attn:Nida B. Dalumpines.,

Parcel serial Number:X006J8723

With reference to your package delivery. I wish to bring to your notice that your package has been placed on hold by the Philippines customs for some reasons which happened to violate the shipping policies.

As the parcel arrived Philippines enrout to your destination, custom check point detected that currency were included in your parcel.Thereby, certain commission must be paid as customs duty via us which is for the immediate clearance of your package. We have already taken order number for this package from the customs.

You are required to follow all instructions giving to you to facilitate the release of your package. To do this, you are required to pay the required charges listed below for the immediate release of your package.

Upon confirmation of payment, your package will be delivered to your designated Address above under without delay. Outstanding Charges:

Administrative ...Pph5000.00
Clearance... Php4, 600.00
TOTAL = Php9, 600.00 only.

A total of Php9, 600.00 (Nine Thousand Six Hundred Pesos only) has been charge. In acknowledgment to this email, send the money to us in other to clear your parcel without delay to avoid penalty.For inquiry contact:0932-4531081 Mr. Yang Lee.

Please send the money using western union attention:

Name:Samuel Anderson
Address: Cebu Airport
Send to us your payment information and scan your payment receipt to us for official record purpose.

We will be glad to serve you better.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs, Yvette J. Aquilino.
Express Delivery Services, PH.
South East Asia Regional Co-coordinator.
Reply to:

Comments Philippines Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

11th of Jul, 2013 by   Jingdev 0 Votes
hi..i belong to this kind of a scam but thanks God, I never paid any money because of some advice that i have solicited.It was just happened today a person named Andrew Williams stolen my trust.According he was an Australian a journalist of Beasley Broadcasting group that was assigned in Liberia for some news cast..a same thing send me a package with acer laptop, apple i pad 5, bag, shoe, flatscreen tv, jewelries, chocolates, rose and pictures.
At around 9 o'clock somebody called me named maricar luis informed me to pay for a clearance tax and told that the money need to be to LINDA MORALES CRUZ of 23 room F CMU BLG. Airport Road through Western Union and they are using 09267581880 and 09273083800... same thing they send me the transaction form from AIRFREIGHT TENDER CARGO...

But because I've asked somebody about this, they told me just relax and let those person wait if that was really on the custom...ay THANKS GOD...YOU SAVED ME..
 11th of Jul, 2013 by   Jingdev 0 Votes
hi..i belong to this kind of a scam but thanks God, I never paid any money because of some advice that i have solicited.It was just happened today a person named Andrew Williams stolen my trust.According he was an Australian a journalist of Beasley Broadcasting group that was assigned in Liberia for some news cast..a same thing send me a package with acer laptop, apple i pad 5, bag, shoe, flat screen tv, jewelries, chocolates, rose and pictures.

But because I've asked somebody about this, they told me just relax and let those person wait if that was really on the custom... THANKS GOD...YOU SAVED ME..

11th of Jul, 2013 by   Jingdev 0 Votes
hi..i belong to this kind of a scam but thanks God, I never paid any money because of some advice that i have solicited.It was just happened today a person named Andrew Williams stolen my trust.Accordingly he was an Australian a journalist of Beasley Broadcasting group that was assigned in Liberia for some news cast..a same thing he send me a package with acer laptop, apple i pad 5, bag, shoe, flatscreen tv, jewelries, chocolates, rose and pictures.
At around 9 o'clock somebody called me named maricar luis informed me to pay for a clearance tax and told that the money need to be send to LINDA MORALES CRUZ of 23 room F CMU BLG. Airport Road through Western Union and they are using 09267581880 and 09273083800... same thing they send me the transaction form from AIRFREIGHT TENDER CARGO...

8th of Aug, 2013 by   Sadakongayon 0 Votes
I was being scam by Luz Lim Santos and Jessica Soriano Jaen from 43 Andrews Ave. Pasay City. The are the participant of a foreign men named Henry Hughes. The number of the said Pinay is 09984700758. This man Henry Hughes is a foreign men and convinced any Pinay to be her gf and then to show his love for you he will send a parcel. He will tell anybody that he is a navy assign to Syria and moved to Afghanistan that is why he will always contact for you to get the Parcel immediately. He used the company of STC Freight Services in Syria. Then he told me that the Parcel will be given by the company in 3 days but then you still have to pay 12k for the delivery. The conspirator of that foreigner are Pinays. Sad to say i cannot complain in Pasay City Police cause i am very far. I hope that they will be in prison. Thank you!
 25th of Nov, 2013 by   fuck all the rest 0 Votes
dapat lang na malaman kung sino gumagawa nito dahil mas marami pang tao ang pipirwisiohin nila.
 25th of Nov, 2013 by   fuck all the rest 0 Votes
dapat talaga kaya sa lahat ng mga naka pag bigay ng pera sa mga tao ng loloko dapat managot sila sa batas.makipagtulungan sana ang mga na biktima ng scam na GANITO...
 6th of Dec, 2013 by   i will not be scammed by you 0 Votes
The scammers are now using the pictures of a maj. Gen. In the US Army. They now use skytrust cargo with fake tracking number but the same package contents & same countryof origin. My sister was too lonely & gullible that she gavey address and phone number to this guy she.met online. It's a good thing we know someone from the US military and he checked if there was really a major Gen. In the US Army by the name of robert o'connor. Upon investigation, they found out tht he is a romance scammer from Ghana using the pictures of a us general. I received a text this afternoon from someone from the davao airport customs saying i have to pay airport cleance tax. I simply ignored it.
 10th of Jul, 2014 by   ANN JUMAO-AS 0 Votes
Ako din po may nagemail sa akin taga united mangel, london name nya mark Bensons.unang una nagchat sya sa akin sa fb.tinanong nya un personal life ko at snbi ko din about my personal saka sya din nagkwento din about sa personal nya, sbi nya my isang anak dw sya wla dw kwenta babae un naging gf nya...after that sunod sunod na un mga message nya pinapadala sa fb ko...at ako naman nagresponse din ako sa kanya mga words of God natuwa din sya...at lagi sya tumatawag sa akin sa mobile ko every night and day..makalipas ng ilang araw nagmessage sya sakin sbi nya may ipapadala dw sya sa akin ng mga pants, dressess, kwentas, loptop, computer, iphone, money para sa charity, at ako naman binigay un address ko dto sa manila.at pagkatapos may tumawag sa akin from mactan cebu sbi nya agent daw sya cargo, sbi nya sa akin may packages daw cla na receive na galing sa uk galing sa bf ko si mark bensons.so ako nman na excited di ako sa sinabi ng agents na my packages edeliver sa address ko binigay.at the time tumawag si mark bensons sa akin, ang sbi nya kung nareceive ko na ba dw un packages nya pinadala para sa akin at ang sbi ko hindi.tapos tumawag un agent sa akin uli ang sbi nya kailangan ko dw magbayad ng 27, 000.00 para taxable sa packages para dw maedeliver daw un packages sa akin...ako nman nagpadla agad din ako ng pera sa agents, ang nakapagtaka lng hindi sya nagreply sa exact legal address ng office nila, sbi nya sa western union ko ipadla, ang magreceiver sa pera doon sa cebu sa western union si MARICEL G, BEN, NUMBER NYA #09495398039 AT UN KASABWAT NYA SI KAREN ANNE C.LOPEZ #09494165474 ETO UN MGA AGENTS NA MANGLULUKO...!!!...ANG DIYOS NA ANG BAHALA SA KANILA?MAGSASUFFER UN FAMILY NILA AT SILA...COMPLINANT, AJ FROM ANTIPOLO CITY, MANILA...

Holiday Safety Tips 2009