Mack financial group

Posted:

total pri off credit bulidng for the business and personal credit enhancement what total lie

Maxk finacial group
11221 S.Eastern ave
Henderson, Nevada
Phone: 7022692345
mackfinancialgroup.com
One of business seminar Bruce Mack president of Mack fincial was featured as guest presenter and he proceed to tell us about building business credit from scratch they will build your co. credit provide you with corporation and bring your paydex score to 80 and being small business owner it sound very inviting in addition for a package price of $2400.00 they will also improve personal credit as well.

So I shelled out $2400.00 and here it is year later I have not gotten either, after paying them the money, getting a hold of anyone in that company is almost impossible and occasionaly if you do get a hold of anyone they will tell you one of specialist will contact you since it's not their department! Of course they never do after desperately trying to reach them I finally disguise as customer who will be buying that was only way for me to talk to anyone, however they promptly inform me because it it over a year since my purchase I have to pay additional money if I want the service! Mack finacial lies lies, huge ripoff!

Before you hand them any money read this first!
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Business & Finances
Was the above complaint useful?

Contact Us