logo

Posted:    Thomas

Do not use them

Maak 4 Pets
maak4pets.com
I ordered Iverhart Max Green 6 month, from this company in October. I paid $34.95. When I went to their web site to order the same item again, their ad said there was an additional 15% off all products, but when I went to order the product there was no additional 15% off.
When I called them their response was, the additional 15% is already taken off. When I explained to them that isn't, that it's the same price as I paid in October and that there is No way that there is an additional % off.
I explained to them that when I ordered in October it was the same price as is was now, and the web site didn't have anything then about an additional % off. So, when I keep expalaining that their web site is deceptive they said it was my problem.
Now I went back to their web site because I saw that they say they will beat all competitors prices. The exact statement on their web page say's "WE WILL BEAT ANY COMPETITOR, JUST EMAIL THE COMPETITORS WEB SITE INFORMATION AND WE WILL BEAT THEIR PRICING AND SHIPPING!
So I emailed them a web site I found that had the Iverhart Max Green 6 month supply for $19.99( the same item I had ordered from MAAK in October). Their response was it's only on Frontline. When I went back to their web site to verify that, it said the same thing it said before, until you gofurthur into their listings, which I had been on before contacting them about beating the competitors price. When I was on it before it didn't say anything about it only being Frontline that they will beat. Now when I go to the Iverhart part on their web site it now says they will beat pricing on Frontline.
After this I told them that I guess I will need to go to the BBB and file a complaint. They sent me a response email that said " I guess so".
What I didn't tell them is not only am I going to file a complaint with the BBB, I am also going to file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commision about their deceitful business practices.
They are very rude & arrogant. They lie about everthing. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER!!
Comments United States Pets & Animals
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of Jan, 2014 by   Josie Harland 0 Votes
I never had an Problem with them nor was the rude against me!

Cell Phone-Scam