logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
pobama25@europe.com is Legit
fake id and fake passport
2. (1 mins ago)

Posted: 2012-03-23 by    Saksun

CANADA VISA OFFER

M 98 WORLD MANPOWER RECRUTING
Bahrain
THIS “M 98 WORLD” MANPOWER RECRUITING AGENCY, MAHOOZ OFFERING 2 YEAR CANADA WORK VISA FOR ALL TYPE OF PEOPLE (SKILLED/UNSKILLED). THEY CHARGE BD.40 FOR REGISTRATION FROM THE CANDIDATE. AND ALSO THEY SAID 10 MONTHS FOR VISA PROCESSING. I REGISTER THERE JUNE 2011, THAT TIME THEY GAVE ONE RECEIPT FOR 40 BAHRAIN DINAR, BUT THAT RECEIPT THEY PUT ONE STAMP ALSO UNFORTUNATELY THAT STAMP IS "M98 FOOD" NOW MY DOUBT HOW THEY CAN STAMP THESE SEAL FOR MANPOWER RECRUITING PURPOSE, AND ALSO I SAW THEIR CERTIFICATE OF REGISTRATION (CR), THERE CR ACTIVITIES IS ENTIRELY DIFFERENCE FROM THEIR PROFESSION (MANPOWER RECRUITING). THIS IS A SINGLE PERSON COMPANY (SPC). THEY DAILY GAVE BIG ADVERTISEMENT IN ALL NEWS PAPERS AND MAGAZINE. I CONTACT THIS AGENCY JANUARY 2012 THROUGH TELEPHONE AND THEY TOLD ME FEBRUARY LAST IS YOUR MEDICAL IN ALKINDI HOSPITAL, BAHRAIN. BUT STILL THEY DIDN’T CONTACT ME YET. BUT IF WE CALL THEM THEAY ARE SAYING COME AND COLLECT YOUR MEDICAL FORM AND TAKE MEDICAL RESULT FROM AL KINDI HOSPITAL, (MEDICAL CHARGE WE WANT TO PAY BD.150/- TO HOSPITAL) ALSO WE WANT TO SIGN ONE DECLARATION FORM FROM M98 WORLD COMPANY. I MET SOME OTHER CANDIDATE THEIR, THEY ARE ALSO SHARE THE SAME STORY. EVERYBODY SAYING IF WE CONTACT THEY ARE SAYING WE ARE PLANING TO CONTACT YOU. ALSO THIS HOSPITAL THEY HAVE NO INFORMATION FROM ANY EMPLOYER FROM CANADA ALSO THEY HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE JOB. IF WE GO THEIR THEY WILL TAKE OUR MEDICAL RESULT THAT’S ALL. (IT’S THEIR JOB WE CAN’T SAY ANYTHING).NOW I WANT KNOW ABOUT THIS M98 WORLD COMPANY, IS IT GENEUINE COMPANY? DID THEY HAVE ANY AUTHORISATION OF MANPOWEER RECRUITING FROM BAHRAIN? IF ANYBODY KNOW ABOUT THIS COMPANY PLEASE REPLY.

Comments Bahrain Citizenship and Immigration Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

3rd of Apr, 2012 by   OuCh13 -3 Votes
 10th of Apr, 2012 by   Welder/Fabricator +1 Votes
I am about to try registration with this Manpower Agency for Canada. Could anyone advice me the crdibility of this agency?
I just want to avoid to hook -up by any scammers.
 15th of Apr, 2012 by   Qasim Mehboob khan 0 Votes
i agree for you
but send me more information
 18th of Apr, 2012 by   LARS-ERIK OLOF ROOS +1 Votes
M98 is legal company with CR for manpower supply !Everybody is informed for the system of work and everybody signed a declaration for that!
M98 is not taking any money for recruitment fees, fees for work visa, for tickets !
This is absolutely legal work, according the CR of M98, 77999!
Regards!
M98
 18th of Apr, 2012 by   RANJESH SINGH +1 Votes
WHAT IS THE PROBLEM THAT YOU REGISTERED ON .09?
i REGISTERED IN THE COMPANY ON .OCTOBER AND I WAS INFORMED THAT THE VISA PROCESS WILL TAKE MIN 10M!
HOW YOU WANT TO RECEIVE EVERYTHING FREE, IMMEDIATELY?
THIS IS GOVERNMENT PROCESS FOR CANADIAN WORK VISA!
EVERYTHING IS LEGAL!
M98 IS SUPPLYING IN CANADA MORE OF 2 YEARS !
 18th of Apr, 2012 by   RANJESH SINGH 0 Votes
I AM AN ENGINEER AND REGISTERED IN JULY, I KNOW THE REPUTATION OF THIS COMPANY...AS IT EXISTS FOR 10 YEARS OR MORE...THEY HAVE HELPED A LOT OF MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY IN THE PAST TO OBTAIN JOBS ALL AROUND THE WORLD.
AND HEREBY I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT THIS COMPANY IS TO BE TRUSTED !! I ALSO WAIT SINCE JULY FOR MY MEDICAL AND CRIMINAL CLEARANCE BUT AS ME YOU JUST HAVE TO BE PATIENT !!
 19th of Apr, 2012 by   OuCh13 -1 Votes
Please don't take this as a bad comment. Of course anyone don't want to waste time, effort and money for nothing. This is an open forum of thoughts and opinions. If it is legal then of course they will be recommended. That's how it works, they help us then we help them too. It's a cycle. But if not, it's a different story.
 20th of Apr, 2012 by   syengo +1 Votes
just trust m98 and have patience its a legal company, , who will come all over from bulgaria to mess around, , we have to think a little bit before we make some conclusions, , its mideast brother, , , be informed well...
 23rd of Apr, 2012 by   mahasivakumar 0 Votes
Ranjesh singh when you finished you medical & criminal clearance
 28th of Apr, 2012 by   OuCh13 0 Votes
RANJESH SINGH, WHEN DID U REALLY APPLY? OCTOBER OR JULY? U WRITE FIRST TIME U APPLY IN OCTOBER THEN U WRITE AGAIN U SAID U APPLY IN JULY? WHAT IS TRUE? WHAT PROCESS U HAVE NOW IN UR APPLICATION? WHY U ALSO GET ANGRY?U ALSO SAID M98WORLD IS SERVING UR FAMILY AND FRIENDS FOR 10 YRS? WHEN I APPLY THEY TOLD ME THEY ONLY OPEN JANUARY 2011, WHAT IS TRUE AGAIN? I READ OTHER COMMENTS THEY ARE JUST ASKING EACH OTHER.
 29th of Apr, 2012 by   Saksun +1 Votes
THEY SAID THE MEDICAL IN AL KINDI HOSPITAL, BUT AL KINDI HOSPITAL CHARGE FOR MEDICAL BD.150/- MY APPLICATION ALMOST 10 MONTHS NOW, STILL NOT FINISH MY MEDICAL.
 4th of May, 2012 by   OuCh13 0 Votes
anyone heard of anybody who already left for canada from m98world yet?
 5th of May, 2012 by   Saksun -1 Votes
No. they said you are the first batch from Bahrain. b4 they didn't sent anybody from Bahrain.
 8th of May, 2012 by   OuCh13 0 Votes
Saksun did they already have employer for you? Did they tell you the name of your employer? As normal process for any employment, employer must be disclosed first before applicant do the medical. where are you standing now with your application?
 8th of May, 2012 by   OuCh13 -3 Votes
i searched the cr number of m98world and found their details in ministry of industry and commerce. http://www.moic.gov.bh/CReServices/inquiry/DisplayReport.aspx?cm_cod=191308
please compare it to the link below: http://www.moic2.gov.bh/eInvestor.Web/Web.UI.Pages/Inquiry/InquiryDetails.aspx?cm_cod=204907&br=1&Disp=2&inq=1
it is another company but same phone number and email registered. what's your opinion about this?
 11th of May, 2012 by   dwyn -2 Votes
Go to proper authority for proper complain..Go to CID or any police station that cover the area of that M98 office.
 15th of May, 2012 by   monyjessy -2 Votes
ME and my friend also submitted our application last september 2011. When i call them and ask for the status of the application, they will tell me that they will call foe medical. I would appreciate it if you could give an update regarding your application so we can report this company if they are scammers..Trust me it is fuking company.. they will take money and escape from bahrain.. 100% sure
 15th of May, 2012 by   regy22 -1 Votes
i submitted my application last june 2011. When i call them and ask for the status of the application, they will tell me that they will call foe medical. Iso ..Trust me it is not a professanal company they will take money and escape from bahrain.. 100% sure.we can report this company if they are scammers
 15th of May, 2012 by   regy22 -2 Votes
now it is one year finished after the reg . no responce 100% sure.“M 98 WORLD” are playing and makeing money .there no low like the m98 says . it is big froud we can report this company if they are scammers..
 15th of May, 2012 by   regy22 -3 Votes
they came bahrain only to make mony we can see with in shot time .. they will close the office and escape. boz it is a single persan operated company .. in bahrain very easy to get the cr.. less than 100 bd required .. so dont be a looser..

Congratulations Youve Been Scammed