logo

Park Resorts
Stay far away from Park Resorts
2. (38 mins ago)
VVM Attorneys
I paid off the account, but are still pestered
3. (59 mins ago)
BAYPORT CELLULAR
phone not working
4. (1 hr 4 mins ago)
DPL FLORA FARMS NOIDA
ELEVATIONS AND CREATIONS is a group of street smart fraud boys
5. (1 hr 5 mins ago)

Lustig, Glaser and Wilson

Posted: 2012-04-09 by    plank990

dont trust this company

Lustig, Glaser and Wilson
Employees of this company use bad business practices every day. In order to obtain judgments it is OK for them to use deceptive and unfair methods. I already reported them to authorities but I want to make sure that no more people will encounter them.
Comments United States Lawyers and Attorneys
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

10th of Apr, 2012 by   KCWilson 0 Votes
If you'd like to speak with us to discuss your issues I would be happy to speak with you. My direct line is 781-514-1526.
Kenneth C. Wilson, Managing Attorney.
 23rd of Jun, 2012 by   connemara 0 Votes
Lustig Glaser and Wilson are indeed deceptive. I have recently had a case dismissed with this Collection Attorney. I am in the process of weighing my options as to what is the best way to make them pay. It is sad they use the courts in Massachusetts as an extension of their collection practices and allowed to get away with producing no evidence of the alleged debts. I am not so interested in receiving damages for myself but wish to make the documents I possess available to the Attorney general, Ftc and the new Consumer Financial Agency. I also want to send them along to Mr.Justin Black Ceo of Encore Capital. I am distressed by the business model they seem to use in their collection cases. Be very careful fellow consumers especially if you are representing yourself this is when they try to give false information and intimidation to coerce you into paying. I have recently sent a tip to the Patriot Ledger a local newspaper which ran a story about Midland Funding to shine a light on this subject. I am far from being through...
 2nd of Aug, 2012 by   djane1870 0 Votes
Its like Im reading my own story! I too am battling them in court in the beggining by myself but after seeing how they handle things I have hired a lawyer. We have meet with them in court on numerous times and it seems to me that the court clerk who mediates is on Lustig Glaser and Wilsons payroll. My lawyer and I have asked Lustig Glaser and Wilson through the courts for paperwork showing line for line what I owe and they have yet to produce anything but a fax that was barely readable. The court clerk who meidates over our meetings has all but said that he takes their side not even looking at the paperwork I have. How did you finally get your case dismissed? Everytime we go its pushed out for another 60 days or 90 days with no paperwork. Who did you hire for a lawyer?
 6th of Aug, 2012 by   connemara 0 Votes
I represented myself through the whole discovery process and hired a lawyer a month before my court date. The minute the attorney sent them a letter stating he was representing me they folded like a wet suit. Dont give in they have no proof of anything. They are trying to make it expensive for you by asking for more time. I was in QUINCY DISTRICT COURT they are all for the Lustig, Glaser and Wilson I think the Clerk should be punished for telling people to settle with them when they have No reliable proof. The clerk should not be giving legal advice it is against all ethical duties his job requires. I laughed when he encouraged me to settle for 30 to 50 percent.. It was cheaper hiring an attorney!! Attorney Elizabeth Miller and Josef Culi. I am really surprised they have not dismissed your case. I have some interesting documents that shows how deceptive their collection practices are, we all need to get together and sue this law firm, If you have any questions write back and I will try to help you. I will check this site every few days
 19th of Sep, 2012 by   masslawgirl 0 Votes
I will say that I am glad I read this when I did. I have two active cases with this office. I first received paperwork from them about a week ago (they seem to have quite a delay in actually sending out their mail as the span of time from when the letter is actually dated to when it's posted is ridiculous). I experienced financial troubles after the death of my father and two years of being unemployed thereafter. I called today to see what kind of settlement offer we could reach on BOTH accounts. Needless to say that not only did the Collection Representative coerce me into providing personal information that I did NOT want to provide, but she was unwilling to make any form of agreement. While I realize that this "firm" may be under the wrong impression that anyone who has a bill to pay is uneducated and uninformed, they are sorely mistaken. The fact that I called you, wanting to pay, and you essentially refused to take my payment, refused to put anything in writing, is not only illegal and unethical, but inhumane. I will be calling them again tomorrow to counter off although I sincerely doubt that uneducated rep. will actually be competent to handle my case. If anyone could please send me information on them so that I can prepare my case all help would be greatly appreciated. If LGW wants to waste their time by going to court rather than settling out, fine with me. But when the consumer is cooperating, making a reasonable offer and you refuse... well then, that pretty much says it all. I guarantee that they will not respond to any written request I have made.

Again, any advice or feedback as to how to deal with them would be greatly appreciated.
 23rd of Sep, 2012 by   KCWilson 0 Votes
Why vent here when you can call me directly? While you are certainly free to discuss your experience in a forum such as this it seems odd to me that someone who really wants to resolve an account or an issue with an account or who has had a less than satisfactory experience with a company would not contact the owner of the company and discuss his/her concerns directly with the person who can directly address them. My direct line is 781-514-1526. My email address is kcwilson@lgw.com.
Kenneth C. Wilson, Managing Attorney.
 25th of Oct, 2012 by   jj341 +1 Votes
All of you are completely correct to fight this unprofessional law firm. It's only a matter of time before Kenneth Wilson loses his law license.
 20th of Nov, 2012 by   Daycaregirl 0 Votes
I too am battling Lustig Wilson and Lustig. Anyone out there who can give some advice. Have been to court, they want to take from my checking acct each month! I haven't seen any validation on this debt. HELP.
 21st of Nov, 2012 by   KCWilson 0 Votes
The best way to raise your concerns about a debt is to contact our firm directly. Please contact me at 781-514-1526 or by email at kcwilson@lgw.com and I will be happy to go over your account with you.
Kenneth C. Wilson - Managing Partner
THIS COMMUNICATION IS FROM A DEBT COLLECTOR
 28th of Nov, 2012 by   th!sman 0 Votes
Debt collectors push you around if they sniff you don't know their game or more aptly your legal rights. So before you engage them to make any arrangement Google these and become an informed consumer, it will save you potential trouble in the future.
1-what to do when you are contacted by a collections agency.
2-your rights under federal laws FDCPA and FCRA
3-Validation of debt (VOD), cease and desist (C&D), CMRRR
4-Your state's Statute of Limitations (SOL) on debt.
5-post your questions at debtorboards dot com if things get thick
6-Settlement Offer Letter - very important don't pay anything without it.
-If your state's SOL is expired the debt is noncollectable, period! That's why you
-Never ever accept/agree/acknowledge you owe/own a debt. Per Federal law first demand a VOD. Use CMRRR (you can call but not recommended. Be sure to record the call)
-VOD must be the original document with your signature on it, not a letterhead stating some amounts owed.
-NEVER EVER confirm your your personal info. Tell them to mail whatever to the address on file.
-if you legitimately owe a debt don't pay anything without a settlement offer letter.
-mail checks with tracking No. or signature required, no electronic access to your bank ac. you will be cleaned out. Keep records for life.

TOO MANY CALLS, CALLS TO FRIENDS, WORK ETC
-Send a C&D by CMRRR stating when, frequency and how they will contact you.
-If you talk to a CA ALWAYS write down immediately, who called, where from, said what, why, when, what, i.e. everything. This is acceptable evidence in court.
-If CA violate your rights each infraction is worth $1000 to you. Thus, use CMRRR and/or record all calls ->evidence is $$$ for you. No lawyer?, sue pro se, see #5 above
 1st of Dec, 2012 by   jj341 +1 Votes
I am in the process of setting up a dedicated website that will focus on Kenneth Wilson's illegal collection tactics. It will provide all current information that is on the web and will contain a message board where individuals can discuss their experiences with him and advice on taking action relative to his underhanded tactics. We will shine the light of day on him and he will fall. I'll keep all of you updated on this project.
 2nd of Dec, 2012 by   KCWilson 0 Votes
jj341 accuses me of engaging in "illegal collection tactics". That's an extremely serious allegation. Can you be a bit more specific? Are you able to provide details from your personal experience with me or with my firm of such illegal collection tactics? Can you, from your personal knowledge and/or experience - not something you've read posted annonomously on a message board such as this - describe the illegal collection tactics you alleged I've engaged in? If you can - provide the details.
Kenneth C. Wilson
 2nd of Dec, 2012 by   jj341 +1 Votes
I'll save my comments for the upcoming website. In the meantime take a gander at the information provided by other posters on this board. There is other information about you on other sites as well. Just do a search.
If this is really you Mr. Wilson I think it's time you did some soul searching. What good have you ever done in the world? You spent all that money and time to get your law license and you are reduced to harassing poor people into submission with tactics that make other lawyers embarrassed.
I hope you're proud of yourself as your parents would be ashamed of you.
 2nd of Dec, 2012 by   cato123 0 Votes
I don't think the last poster is Kenneth Wilson. A lawyer wouldn't make a post like that. One just has to read the other posts about him to satisfy the question. Can the imposters please leave the forum. This is a serious site.
 2nd of Dec, 2012 by   KCWilson 0 Votes
cato123 - I'm note sure why you question my identity or question that an attorney would author such a post. I am not an imposter and do not believe you have the right to demand that I leave this site. I recognize it is a serious site and I've posted serious comments. If you look at my prior posts to this thread you will see my contact information. Use it to contact me tomorrow when I'm in the office and I'll put your scepticism to rest.
 9th of Jan, 2013 by   SpotlightTeam +1 Votes
I am having an ongoing issue with Kenneth Wilson and his employees. Trickery! Trickery! Trickery! But I know my rights. I also know his responsibilities. I plan to file a complaint against Mr. Wilson with the Board of Bar Overseers and another one for Unfair and Deceptive Practices. I will update the forum as things progress.
 17th of Jan, 2013 by   Marc DF 0 Votes
Lustig Glaser & Wilson will use every underhanded method to try to get you to pay. I am in the process of filing a bankruptcy in AZ, I notified LG&W as soon as I filed the retainer with my bankruptcy lawyer and that I would be discontinuing payments as the debt was being included in my bankruptcy, my lawyers office also sent a notice of representation to LG&W. The "collections specialist" (she indicated her name was Ms. Rameriez) at LG&W that I spoke to said she was noting my account and that they would notify the proper channels to stop collections on my account and refer all calls and mail to my lawyer. For nearly 3 months I heard nothing, then I get a frantic call from my grandmother (the last address LG&W has for me is my grandmothers address in Massachusetts) that a sheriff came to her house to server me with a warrant for failure to appear in court. I called the sheriff immediately to find out what the situation was, and he informed me that Lustig Glaser & Wilson (documents signed by Kenneth Wilson) had gone to the court and falsely claimed I had defaulted on a payment agreement with no notice of intent. Though the sheriff could not give legal advice, he suggested that I should call my bankruptcy lawyer, which I did. My lawyer confirmed in their records that a certified letter and fax were sent to LG&W 84 days earlier (two days after I called LG&W.) My bankruptcy lawyer has notified the Milford Massachusetts Court of this fraudulent activity by LG&W and had all issue their trickery and lies caused (warrant for non-appearance and default) removed from my case and had it put on file that they are my representation for a bankruptcy and that all communications are to be made to them.

At the time of writing this review, a paralegal at the law group representing me is consulting with the lawyers at the firm about filing a suit against LG&W for these fraudulent activities. Anyone else in AZ who has had problems with Lustig, Glaser & Wilson should contact my lawyer’s office so that they have a much bigger picture of how unscrupulous LG&W really are. My lawyer is Oswalt Law Group in Phoenix, AZ
 17th of Jan, 2013 by   jj341 +1 Votes
Wilson is so sanctimonious on this board but his actions speak louder than his words. I feel for you sir. All the money in the world will not buy Wilson happiness. I saw him recently. He should go to a fat farm. If I were in AZ I would join you in the suit. I will monitor the board here. Keep us updated. You are not alone.
 24th of Jan, 2013 by   G. Powers 0 Votes
If the debt is ligitimate can LG&W file a law suit?
I am unemployed am over 65 and have no income, I live on SS and barely make ends meet. Can they really take me to court, and what will happen. If was able to pay the debt I would have done so thereby avoiding collection. I am unable to pay what can they do to me?
Any advice please?
 30th of Jan, 2013 by   jj341 0 Votes
They can't take your Social Security. If you have no other income they are out of luck. If you own property that's another matter. They could put a lien on your home for example. Wilson has no conscience. Make sure you show up for all the court dates. They count on people not to show up so they can get judgements. Don't admit to owing anything. There's a post here that tells you how to contest a debt. Make them produce a complete transcript of the account. Wilson tries to tack on interest illegally.

Is Work at Home Scam or Real Deal?

Latest Groups