logo

REGUS GROUP, MARK DIXON, HQ,
GLOBAL CONSUMER FRAUD
3. (43 mins ago)
Topix.com
Topix is gathering user's personal data, in conjunction with the NSA, to use it to, "spy on citizens, profile them and invasion of privacy
4. (52 mins ago)
CANT CANCEL MY ORDER

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Luminess Air, Texas Complaints & Reviews - bullshit company !

Luminess Air Contacts & Informations

Posted: 2012-03-02 by    Pissed off greek

bullshit company !

27783 Tate rd.
Texas
Phone: 9516726138
No Customer service over priced ! Luminess Air this is an email I sent a the bottom is the response

12802 Capricorn Dr., Stafford, Texas 77477 USA, Tel 877-749-5777 • Fax 1-877-873-2672

Sent: Friday, March 02, 2012 10:21 AM
To: Jana Altenbaumer; Valerie Woods
Cc: Customer Service; Customer Service
Subject: Fw: RE THE MONTHLY CLUB Please forward to Chris Kramer VP !

I am so pissed off at you people... I am so sorry I ever bought this product with you... the product is good ... but the fact is there is no customer service with you ! no help nothing... I am angry are you telling only one person answers the club issues!!! I paid for the best unit and I am am sorry your claims of support are BULL! I am going to ask you to discontinue my club membership I will pay for my unit in payments as planned but I will switch to DINAIR ! I am sick of this I am very busy and do not have time for this ! I do a lot of traveling with my company and am a very high profile person ... when I used the product I was asked what I was doing different .. after this last trip with the wrong product ... I had no time to buy new make-up ...as I was in meetings ... and I had to use what you sent... I looked horrible ... People asked if I was sick... NICE HUH! ... no I said it is my make-up((((((( LUMINESS ! ))))))))))))))))))))thanks for the speedy service ! I will make sure everyone understands who did this too

Sent: Thursday, March 1, 2012 1:19 PM

Sent: Thursday, March 1, 2012 1:18 PM

Sent: Thursday, March 1, 2012 1:18 PM

To: "help@LuminessAir.com" <help@LuminessAir.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 29, 2012 9:00 PM
Subject: RE THE MONTHLY CLUB

I LIVE AT 27783 TATE RD ROMOLAND, CA 92585 MY NAME IS Christina MCGRATH
I RECEIVED MY MONTHLY CLUB SHIPMENT THINKING YOU KNEW WHAT TO SEND I GOT MY SHIPMENT ON THE WAY TO THE AIRPORT AS
YOU SENT IT TO ME 65 CENTS SHORT IN POSTAGE THINKING YOU KNEW WHAT TO SEND I TOOK IT TO MY MEETING, I LOVE THE SYSTEM BUT WHEN I GOT TO THE HOTEL AND UNPACKED TO A SHOWER AND OPENED MY PACKAGE - I HAD NO MORE 3 LEFT IN MED . LEFT I HATE 4 AND HAVE WRITTEN AN EMAIL ASKING FOR 3 IN LIGHT AND 3 IN MED. BOTH IN ULTRA ...I RECEIVED 5 AND 6 IN WARM ... PISSED I CAN NOT TELL YOU HOW ANGRY I WAS I HAD TO WARE THEM IN A BUSINESS MEETING AND LOOKED LIKE A FREAKING CLOWN ... PEOPLE ASKED ME IF I WAS SICK I TOLD THEM IT WAS THE GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE AT LUMINESS AIR ... WHAT THE HECK
I AM PAYING FOR THE SET PLUS THE CLUB PLUS YOU COULDN'T EVEN SEND THE CLOWN MAKE UP WITH THE CORRECT POSTAGE . PLEASE NOW WHAT SHOULD I DO ! I HAVE TO BUY MORE MAKE UP ! SO I WANT YOU TO KNOW ...I SEE MANY PEOPLE . WHEN I PAY FOR SOMETHING I WOULD LIKE THE CORRECT THING ! WHAT THE HECK !
this is all they had to say NICE ! never again I am buying my make-up from Dinair Better colors cheaper and GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE the woman who answered me Club Membership Supervisor
club@luminessair.com
www.luminessair.com

Good Day,

We at Luminess Air love our Airbrush users and have designed the Club Membership to allow you to purchase your makeup at a highly discounted price verses retail pricing found on our website.

We thank you for using your Luminess Airbrush and understand that at times you may still desire to purchase your makeup at the discounted Club pricing. If at anytime you would like to order your makeup feel free to contact us to turn your Club Membership on so you will still recieve 15% - 60% off your orders.

We recieved your email in regards to canceling your Luminess Club Membership and have done that for you.

Remember, your Club Membership can be customized to fit your needs at anytime by simply calling 877-749-5777.

Regards,

Club Membership Supervisor
club@luminessair.com
www.luminessair.com
My answer !!!Ms. Jana Altenbaumer

You are unbelievable... Did you even read the email ...I feel this response is arrogant, take your response and know this I will go on a full blog to let others know what to except for this BULLSHIT COMPANY ! It takes women to make a company like this successful...you are doing a bang up job !
Comments United States Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

23rd of May, 2012 by   LuminessAir 0 Votes
We are so sorry to hear this and please know that we are always here to help our amazing customers! Our customer service department will gladly answer any questions you may have and can be reached M-F 8:30-5:30 CST at 1-888-793-7474 or by email at luminess@luminessair.com.
 27th of May, 2012 by   failure.not.an.option 0 Votes
i guess luminess knows they have a ton of complaints because I see they manage to put the same statement up. i contemplated purchasing this product because I am a makeup artist and do many proms weddings ect. Ive seen and heard numerous complaints. I think ill just purcase the compressor and gun instead.
 28th of May, 2012 by   LuminessAir 0 Votes
Please know that we are trying to help our customers as they are very important to us. We appreciate your interest in our products and hope you will check out our website at www.luminessair.com.
 1st of Jul, 2012 by   Sharon Bass 0 Votes
I also purchased the luminess system and found the make up to be horrible. The eyeliner bleeds red and by the end of the day I have a red line on my upper lid and red running down from my lower lid. I was assured that it had a thirty day guarantee and it said so on the invoice. When I called to get the RA (return authorization) number, I was informed that, no, the unit I got did NOT have a thirty day guarantee despite what was on the invoice. I have taken my claim to People'sClaim with the Better Business Bureau and if I do not get my money back I will speak to an attorney. Perhaps there should be a class action suit, since I have been reading on multiple sites and finding numerous complaints. Oh, if only I had read all these complaints BEFORE I bought anything from them!
 2nd of Jul, 2012 by   Russell Horton 0 Votes
To the luminess air company: Originally when I ordered the system, I asked for the one time payment. However, since then my credit card has been charged twice for more makeup. At the moment I have enough makeup for about a year. When I called, I was told I had to e-mail the company to cancel. The only thing on line I can find is more ordering information - hence this comment. I am going to refuse any future orders I am sent.
 2nd of Jul, 2012 by   LuminessAir 0 Votes
Russell, thank you for your Luminess Air support! Please know that when you placed your order you were enrolled into our makeup club. You can call and cancel anytime by giving us a call at 1-877-749-5777. If you wish to purchase more products from us in the future, we encourage you to visit us online here: https://www.luminessair.com/Store/ATI_ViewProduct.aspx?CategoryId=19.
 8th of Jul, 2012 by   crashley 0 Votes
Hi I am going through the same experience. The product is great, but the customer service is HORRIBLE. Few highlights on my experiences:
- Purchased BOTH the tanning and foundation systems. Appears BOTH the wands on both of them have broken.
- Called to replace the foundation wand, it broke first. They can find ALL the makeup I purchased but not the system itself so I had to pay $50 for a replacement head, after I escalated and screamed bloody murder.
- Turns out I am signed up automatically for their monthly club, for foundation make up, even though they can not find my order. They said it was because of my tanning kit, but really, why send me foundation make up. I sent an email canceling, still waiting for confirmation.
- Sent NUMEROUS emails for support when their are issues. Hardly any reply by way of email. Or it takes weeks. Or as soon as you hit a "difficulty" topic they stop replying.
- Currently waiting to see if they will replace my tanning want since the top BROKE OFF the entire wand!

Their website claims "Customer service is all about being there for you when you need it the most and this is why we believe in providing quality and dependable service always." So far none of this has come true on my end in the short 4 months or so I have had this product. Next time BUY SOMEONE else!!
 9th of Jul, 2012 by   LuminessAir 0 Votes
Please know that you can always reach us Monday - Friday 8:30-5:30 CST by telephone at 1-888-793-7474 and we will gladly assist you right away.

28th of May, 2013 by   Lawton, Seckel , Stein & Weaver 0 Votes
So happy, ecstatic & just All Out Proud of Each & Every honest & brave Ex-Customer that took the time out of their busy life to post their own personal complaint of this Definitely Pathetic Company " Luminess Air" !! Of I were able to personally thank each & everyone of You, I promise I would. But, regretfully there are So So So many Numerous, Unhappy, Ripped Off people All over the US, I cannot & for that I'm sorry, that being said To All of you Wonderful, Amazing Ex-Customers Thank You ! Without you I would have Definitely Wasted about $500 of my $$ to this Sorry Piece of Crap Of what they are trying to call there self anyways, of a Company. Needless to say I promise All of you will be Extremely Happy, in the next few months this company will finally financially figure out
They can No Longer "Do" what they have been & figure out very quickly, even for their Stupid Selves, that what they have been " Getting Away With", bad product, widely & extreme bad customer service & not properly running a business but a "Scam" has not gone Unnoticed by Numerous Fraudulent companies. They are & have been watched, but has made sure they have more than enough Proof to take complete & total legal action. Thanks again to You the Wronged Customers & thank you Luminess Air for finally giving the straw that broke the camels back to legally bring your own selves, down .
Lawton, Seckel, Stein & Weaver
 11th of Jul, 2014 by   JoelyG 0 Votes
I purchased the system and was also enrolled in their monthly program for makeup. I called customer service and paid the order in full, told them to cancel my monthly subscription, and I would call to order as needed. I was assured that I would no longer be billed. Then my account was charged $82.?? twice more. I went to my bank to dispute the charges, and I was turned down due to the fact that I had made prior purchases with the company. So, I had to close my bank account, cancel my card, and reopen to stop my membership. This company is a scam, and my sprayer no longer works to top it off. I would recommend this company to no one. $1)0.00 may not be much to some people, but it is to me. As a single mom of three kids that works full time and goes to school, it is a lot to me. I never buy anything for myself, and I was so excited about this product. I have to say, due to Luminess Air, I will never order anything from an infomercial again. Horrible customer service, scam artists, and worthless product. Save yourself the trouble, and go to Sephora.

Joely in Texas
 14th of Jul, 2014 by   Luminess Air 0 Votes
Hello Joely,
I want to apologize for the inconveniences that you have experienced. We strive to provide the best service to all of our customers and would like to help in any way possible. Please do reach out to our Customer Service Team at 1-888-793-7474 Monday - Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST and we would be more than happy to resolve this issue for you. Thank you for being a valued Luminess Air customer. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Mechanic Scams