logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

3. (48 mins ago)
Olx
Fake add and gave my phone no
4. (48 mins ago)

Luminess Air, Los Angeles, California Complaints & Reviews - Customer Service

Luminess Air Contacts & Informations

Posted: 2012-11-16 by    Ward_MDR

Los Angeles, California
Worst customer service I have ever dealt with. They sent to the wrong address (which I had not provided). When I didn't receive the item they refused to refund my money or send me a new item. Every time I called they told me to call back next week to check the status. Such horrible customer service that even though I liked the product I will be looking for a new system because of their horrible business practice.
Comments United States Cosmetics
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

19th of Nov, 2012 by   LuminessAir 0 Votes
Thank you for your interest in Luminess Air! Please know that we are here to help and can be reached at 1-888-793-7474 M-F 8:30-5:30 CST at by email at luminess@luminessair.com.

Sincerely,
 9th of Mar, 2013 by   debora stewart 0 Votes
I want to cancel all future orders. I have enough makeup to keep me for a long time. Please cancel as soon as possible. My name is DEBORA STEWART, 17 ARLINGTON ST. APT. 9, AUBURN, MA. 01501. CUSTOMER I.D. 1304716. Thank you for you prompt attention in advance. I will also go to my bank to keep anymore shipments from being paid. Sincerely, Debora Stewart

Real Estate Scam