logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (20 mins ago)
Mytriathlon.co.uk
As they had the money they would not respond to countless queries
2. (32 mins ago)
Davison
SCAM - RIP OFF - DON'T BE A VICTIM
3. (1 hr 4 mins ago)
Nissan Murano transfer case
Problems with Transfer case
4. (1 hr 35 mins ago)
montmax.com
Charged me for a FREE watch, with no information.
5. (1 hr 46 mins ago)
Internet Consumer Reviews
Fake complaints

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Loyola Educational Plans Complaints & Reviews - Education Plan permanent cancellation without notice

Loyola Educational Plans Contacts & Informations

Loyola Educational Plans

Posted:    mercy_limjoco

Education Plan permanent cancellation without notice

Loyola Plans Consolidated Inc.
Philippines
loyolaplans.com
I have been staying in Bahrain for almost 17 years. I have taken a Loyola Educational Plan last 8 years ago. I have given them the post dated cheques as the full payment of the educational plan for my daughter, which I thought the best way to get rid of the hassles of monthly remittance surcharge. Since then I have not heard from LPCI (Loyola Plans Consolidated Inc.) and I have been thinking that all I have to do is to wait for the maturity date for availment.

The time has come when I have asked Loyola Plans Consolidated Inc. for my full payment certificate and availment. They have informed me that I have been a delinquent payer and my educational plan was permanently cancelled. After several investigations, I have found out that one cheque was not encashed by LPCI which made my educational plan lapsed for several years. After paying more than P100, 000 Pesos, my educational plan has been permanently cancelled due to the missing cheque of 13, 000 Pesos.

Although the fault is from their negligence in handling the payment, they should have informed me through my address, telephone no and e-mail address. However, they have just kept quiet and let my educational plan lapsed. And up to now, I have difficulty in retrieving what I have paid as pre-need for my daughter’s educational assistance simply because I am in Bahrain. They have ignored my request to pay the missing 13, 000 Pesos to avail the P300, 000 Pesos educational assistance for my daughter and no action has been taken till now.

I am looking for several ways to raise this complain up to the higher management of LPCI and help me to avail the educational assistance for my daughter.

Loyola Educational Plans

Comments Philippines Savings & Investments
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

1st of Sep, 2011 by   Ludivert Solomon 0 Votes
WE FULLY PAID THE LOYOLA, BUT THEIR OFFICE IN SAN CARLOS CITY NEG. OCC CANT BE FOUND ANYMORE THAT WE ARE NOW GOING TO AVAIL THE BENEFITS. WHERE TO LOOK FOR JUSTICE?
 3rd of Aug, 2012 by   gemma ganahon 0 Votes
I am already fully paid my educational plan here in cagayan deoro city, I want to ask my certificate of full payment, I visited loyolaoffice here they said that the certificate of full payment of my educational plan of my daughter janine ganahon wasalready forwarded to the head office of loyola in manila, now i want to request my certificate of full payment be back again here in cagayan de oro city..I am looking forward to your immediate response regarding this mattter... thankyou very much.. Gemma U. Ganahon. Cagayan De Oro City.
 29th of Aug, 2012 by   Yvonne T. Pontillas 0 Votes
My name is yvonne trasmonte -pontillas. I was supposed to get the check of twenty five thousand pesos (P25, 000.00) for my son, Vince Jason T. Pontillas educational plan on November 2011 from Cagayan de Oro branch. But I was not able to. Today, I called Cagayan de Oro branch and inquired. I was told to call 02813 0905 to inquire but the line is always busy. Please I need a reply from Loyola Educational Plan where I could get my check. Thank you very much.
 5th of Sep, 2012 by   Annabelle Dabay 0 Votes
My name is Annabelle Dabay, for 3 yrs of my sons' educ. availment had no issues but when Olongapo branch was closed I'm advised to open a Bank account either in BDO or BPI for the check bank transfer . So I open an account in BDO. When I called in Quezon city branch, i was instructed to fax all the requirements for money transfer but there's no response. I called back again. I was advised to open an account for BPI. I did not open, why do I need to re-open another account. I called up again, they told me to that the check is already sent back to Makati. I have have follow-up calls but always busy. I would like clear answer from Loyola Educ. Plan to get the last sem. check and for this coming semester. I would like to get the checks for the 2 semesters in one time . I'm looking forward that this matter will be given immediate action.
 17th of May, 2013 by   dondon arreglo 0 Votes
This is don from cebu city. As i read this thread, now i realize that this issue in loyola is very rampant cos we have exactly the same problems here. we paid in full and after all we haven't received a certificate of full payment just because of those stupid reasons. our receipts are intact as a proof that we are fully paid already for 5 years. but suddenly something went wrong they informed us that one cheque was missing for some reasons. the man incharged named Reggie kept on promising us that he is working on it until 8 years passed, nothing happend. we are supposed to claim my insurance for 100k last 2009 but all we got is this misery caused by this moron people embezzled the hard earned money by my parents. we feel unjustified for this. I hope somebody can help us out here.
 23rd of May, 2013 by   evamie pogoy 0 Votes
i am evamie pogoy and i have my loyola educational plan . My parents had already the certificate of full payment about the educational plan here in Ormoc City but their office here can't be found anymore that we are now going to avail the educational plan. where to look for compensation? we wanted now the justice as soon as possible because i am going to enroll in college by nxtweek .:(
 6th of Jul, 2013 by   virgie anana 0 Votes
my name is virgie anana the educational of my dauther have been not released in this yr.what will i do so can that the money realesed imidtiley hope that the branch of loyola educational plan in cagayan was realeased in this month. if tha money will not realesed i will go to the bomboo radyo station .beacuse how many month that i wait.
 17th of Jul, 2013 by   Lora Sian 0 Votes
I am Lora Sian from Bacolod City Negross Occidental, I am waiting the my maturity date for my son Lorenz Sian I sign already for the checked deposit dated july 13 until now i am still waiting, I toke this plan at zero age but i found out it takes 1 yr and 7 months supposed to be when my son started in his college i can get the check because that was they told me..To much late but I am still consider it as a cercumstanses ! Report Spam
 15th of Dec, 2013 by   Legaspino 0 Votes
PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE TO ALL OF YOUR CLIENTS HERE.

OUR TWO CHECKS THAT WERE SUPPOSED TO BE RELEASED LAST NOVEMBER 6, 2013 IS NOT YET AVAILABLE UNTIL NOW - DECEMBER 16, 2013!

OUR PRELIM EXAMS THIS SECOND SEMESTER WERE NOT PAID because of thIS DELAY THAT YOU MADE! PLEASE...! RELEASE THEM NOW...! WE BADLY NEEDED THE MONEY!

MAY YOU REFLECT UPON THIS. YOU KEEP ON SAYING CLIENTS ARE TREATED WELL BLA BLA BLA.. SO THEN PROVE IT.!
 6th of Mar, 2014 by   rusal 0 Votes
I never received my cheque it was due last July 2013.
 16th of Mar, 2014 by   Ramil Feliciano 0 Votes
Ako po si Ramil G Feliciano bakit po wala pa tseke namin dapat first week pa ng February 16 March 2014 na
 1st of Apr, 2014 by   Maribeth B.Pablo +1 Votes
Ako po c Maribeth B.Pablo..full payment na ako sa educational plan ng dalawa kong anak pero diko pa na kuha ang full payment certificate ko dahil nandito ako sa hongkong.paanu ko po makuha ito..
 1st of Apr, 2014 by   Maribeth B.Pablo 0 Votes
Ako c Maribeth B.Pablo..fullpayment na po ako sa educational plan ng dalawa kong anak pero diko pa natanggap ang full payment certifiacate ko..

8th of Apr, 2014 by   Diwane Tadtad 0 Votes
ako po si Diwane Tadtad .. magtatanong po sana ako about sa educational plan ko. Fully paid na po kasi ako tapos wala pa pong certificate o kulang pa ang resibo na pinapadala sakin . Kailan po nnyo mapapadala ?

Flagstar Bank Scam Artists Call