logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (2 mins ago)
Lin Poh Loan Firm
Loan Service Offer, Apply Now And Get Approved.
2. (11 mins ago)
Ramsond Corporation / Split AV
Stay away from them
3. (13 mins ago)
Skywards
Cheat you of your collected air miles
4. (19 mins ago)
Company charges for nothing

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Loyola Educational Plans Complaints & Reviews - Education Plan permanent cancellation without notice

Loyola Educational Plans Contacts & Informations

Loyola Educational Plans

Posted:    mercy_limjoco

Education Plan permanent cancellation without notice

Loyola Plans Consolidated Inc.
Philippines
loyolaplans.com
I have been staying in Bahrain for almost 17 years. I have taken a Loyola Educational Plan last 8 years ago. I have given them the post dated cheques as the full payment of the educational plan for my daughter, which I thought the best way to get rid of the hassles of monthly remittance surcharge. Since then I have not heard from LPCI (Loyola Plans Consolidated Inc.) and I have been thinking that all I have to do is to wait for the maturity date for availment.

The time has come when I have asked Loyola Plans Consolidated Inc. for my full payment certificate and availment. They have informed me that I have been a delinquent payer and my educational plan was permanently cancelled. After several investigations, I have found out that one cheque was not encashed by LPCI which made my educational plan lapsed for several years. After paying more than P100, 000 Pesos, my educational plan has been permanently cancelled due to the missing cheque of 13, 000 Pesos.

Although the fault is from their negligence in handling the payment, they should have informed me through my address, telephone no and e-mail address. However, they have just kept quiet and let my educational plan lapsed. And up to now, I have difficulty in retrieving what I have paid as pre-need for my daughter’s educational assistance simply because I am in Bahrain. They have ignored my request to pay the missing 13, 000 Pesos to avail the P300, 000 Pesos educational assistance for my daughter and no action has been taken till now.

I am looking for several ways to raise this complain up to the higher management of LPCI and help me to avail the educational assistance for my daughter.

Loyola Educational Plans

Comments Philippines Savings & Investments
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

1st of Sep, 2011 by   Ludivert Solomon +1 Votes
WE FULLY PAID THE LOYOLA, BUT THEIR OFFICE IN SAN CARLOS CITY NEG. OCC CANT BE FOUND ANYMORE THAT WE ARE NOW GOING TO AVAIL THE BENEFITS. WHERE TO LOOK FOR JUSTICE?
 3rd of Aug, 2012 by   gemma ganahon +1 Votes
I am already fully paid my educational plan here in cagayan deoro city, I want to ask my certificate of full payment, I visited loyolaoffice here they said that the certificate of full payment of my educational plan of my daughter janine ganahon wasalready forwarded to the head office of loyola in manila, now i want to request my certificate of full payment be back again here in cagayan de oro city..I am looking forward to your immediate response regarding this mattter... thankyou very much.. Gemma U. Ganahon. Cagayan De Oro City.
 29th of Aug, 2012 by   Yvonne T. Pontillas +1 Votes
My name is yvonne trasmonte -pontillas. I was supposed to get the check of twenty five thousand pesos (P25, 000.00) for my son, Vince Jason T. Pontillas educational plan on November 2011 from Cagayan de Oro branch. But I was not able to. Today, I called Cagayan de Oro branch and inquired. I was told to call 02813 0905 to inquire but the line is always busy. Please I need a reply from Loyola Educational Plan where I could get my check. Thank you very much.
 5th of Sep, 2012 by   Annabelle Dabay 0 Votes
My name is Annabelle Dabay, for 3 yrs of my sons' educ. availment had no issues but when Olongapo branch was closed I'm advised to open a Bank account either in BDO or BPI for the check bank transfer . So I open an account in BDO. When I called in Quezon city branch, i was instructed to fax all the requirements for money transfer but there's no response. I called back again. I was advised to open an account for BPI. I did not open, why do I need to re-open another account. I called up again, they told me to that the check is already sent back to Makati. I have have follow-up calls but always busy. I would like clear answer from Loyola Educ. Plan to get the last sem. check and for this coming semester. I would like to get the checks for the 2 semesters in one time . I'm looking forward that this matter will be given immediate action.
 17th of May, 2013 by   dondon arreglo +1 Votes
This is don from cebu city. As i read this thread, now i realize that this issue in loyola is very rampant cos we have exactly the same problems here. we paid in full and after all we haven't received a certificate of full payment just because of those stupid reasons. our receipts are intact as a proof that we are fully paid already for 5 years. but suddenly something went wrong they informed us that one cheque was missing for some reasons. the man incharged named Reggie kept on promising us that he is working on it until 8 years passed, nothing happend. we are supposed to claim my insurance for 100k last 2009 but all we got is this misery caused by this moron people embezzled the hard earned money by my parents. we feel unjustified for this. I hope somebody can help us out here.
 23rd of May, 2013 by   evamie pogoy +1 Votes
i am evamie pogoy and i have my loyola educational plan . My parents had already the certificate of full payment about the educational plan here in Ormoc City but their office here can't be found anymore that we are now going to avail the educational plan. where to look for compensation? we wanted now the justice as soon as possible because i am going to enroll in college by nxtweek .:(
 6th of Jul, 2013 by   virgie anana 0 Votes
my name is virgie anana the educational of my dauther have been not released in this yr.what will i do so can that the money realesed imidtiley hope that the branch of loyola educational plan in cagayan was realeased in this month. if tha money will not realesed i will go to the bomboo radyo station .beacuse how many month that i wait.
 17th of Jul, 2013 by   Lora Sian 0 Votes
I am Lora Sian from Bacolod City Negross Occidental, I am waiting the my maturity date for my son Lorenz Sian I sign already for the checked deposit dated july 13 until now i am still waiting, I toke this plan at zero age but i found out it takes 1 yr and 7 months supposed to be when my son started in his college i can get the check because that was they told me..To much late but I am still consider it as a cercumstanses ! Report Spam
 15th of Dec, 2013 by   Legaspino 0 Votes
PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE TO ALL OF YOUR CLIENTS HERE.

OUR TWO CHECKS THAT WERE SUPPOSED TO BE RELEASED LAST NOVEMBER 6, 2013 IS NOT YET AVAILABLE UNTIL NOW - DECEMBER 16, 2013!

OUR PRELIM EXAMS THIS SECOND SEMESTER WERE NOT PAID because of thIS DELAY THAT YOU MADE! PLEASE...! RELEASE THEM NOW...! WE BADLY NEEDED THE MONEY!

MAY YOU REFLECT UPON THIS. YOU KEEP ON SAYING CLIENTS ARE TREATED WELL BLA BLA BLA.. SO THEN PROVE IT.!
 6th of Mar, 2014 by   rusal 0 Votes
I never received my cheque it was due last July 2013.
 16th of Mar, 2014 by   Ramil Feliciano 0 Votes
Ako po si Ramil G Feliciano bakit po wala pa tseke namin dapat first week pa ng February 16 March 2014 na
 1st of Apr, 2014 by   Maribeth B.Pablo +1 Votes
Ako po c Maribeth B.Pablo..full payment na ako sa educational plan ng dalawa kong anak pero diko pa na kuha ang full payment certificate ko dahil nandito ako sa hongkong.paanu ko po makuha ito..
 1st of Apr, 2014 by   Maribeth B.Pablo 0 Votes
Ako c Maribeth B.Pablo..fullpayment na po ako sa educational plan ng dalawa kong anak pero diko pa natanggap ang full payment certifiacate ko..

8th of Apr, 2014 by   Diwane Tadtad 0 Votes
ako po si Diwane Tadtad .. magtatanong po sana ako about sa educational plan ko. Fully paid na po kasi ako tapos wala pa pong certificate o kulang pa ang resibo na pinapadala sakin . Kailan po nnyo mapapadala ?
 30th of Apr, 2014 by   Mariebel P. Bernardo +1 Votes
The main reason why we avail of your Loyola Educational Plan is to support our children's education, that is, cheques should be available on time for their enrollment periods. We don't understand why should the release of these cheques be delayed for this coming school year 2014-2015? Your Makati office staff told us that the delay was due to something like about "money laundering". I can't find any connection or violation in the Republic Act No. 9160 and 10365 also known as Anti-Money Laundering Act of 2001 which states about the "35 days" that your office staff is telling us. Moreso, if this delay in your issuance of our cheques is REALLY RELATED to this 'Anti-Money Laundering Act', in which section of the said law was it covered and why did you not inform us ahead?

In our case, your Makati office staff told us that our cheques will be available on June 2, 2014. Said date is already school opening!!! We've tried so hard to get our kids' educational plan so that we wont worry anymore when enrollment time comes. But what is happening now? Where do we get money for their enrollment in May when it will be available still in June?

CAlling the attention of Mr. Christopher Puyat Concepcion? Can you PLEASE help us on this matter?
 7th of May, 2014 by   Rachel C. Mamites +1 Votes
I am Rachel C. Mamites and I would like to follow up my educational claim for this school year 2014-2015. I am suppose to receive it last January 2014 but until now I haven't receive it. I've been calling your office the davao branch since January but no response yet.
I am hoping for your immediate action on this matter.
 8th of Jun, 2014 by   camille francisco 0 Votes
ako po si camille francisco, naghulog po ang mama ko ng 3 years lng po pero dpat 5 years dpo nya ntapos ..cnu po b pwedeng kontakin or ano po dapat gawen ? may mkukuha pa po ba kmi .sana po matulungan nyo kmi .. thanks po
 9th of Jun, 2014 by   Arlyn Dizon +1 Votes
I am Arlyn Dizon from Tarlac I would like to follow up my educational check for this school year 2014-2015. I am suppose to receive it last April 30 2014 but until now I haven't receive it. I've been calling to your office in Dagupan branch since April but no response yet and also to main office in Makati no one can answer to.
I am hoping for your immediate action on this matter.
 10th of Jun, 2014 by   BossNass Jaculini +1 Votes
so to prevent this mess Loyola have to pay their clients for them to satisfy their needs as well as an assistance for educational plan... do not be the same as what happened to CAP Insurance.
 11th of Jun, 2014 by   Allan Cordova +1 Votes
Hi Loyola Plans Cebu,

I visited your office at 4/F Cebu Holding Center Cebu Business Park last first week of March 2014 to claim my Educational Plan for my daughter. One of your Staff, Mr. Chris Lumapat, told me to fill up an Updating Form to update my existing record from your database. At first, I told him that I did not change anything from my current status so there was no need to update. He then told me that I cannot get my Cheque if I do not follow the Updating process which would require 35 working days to complete. I then told him that why did you not make an announcement to all your plan-holders in advance that you are going to update our records? Is this a delaying tactic? I ask myself, what kind of updating is this when if they had an application tool from their website, it would only take few minutes to update online. He then told me that after 35 working days, I would received a confirmation from Loyola that an updating is done and my cheque would be delivered subsequently. I did receive a confirmation and made some follow ups from their phone numbers but all of it were so busy probably because I am not alone who are facing in this situation and that there are many out there who are the silent majority. I tried to text them and one of them responded that my Cheque has not yet arrive. What happen to the scheduling of Cheques? We had an agreement that you will deliver it every First Week of March. What is really happening inside? I supposed to use my Cheque for the enrollment of my daughter for this school year but so sad that my trust towards your promises were deeply affected. May the Lord enlighten us all to tell the real truth behind this delays.

New Housing Program Targets Fraud?

Latest Groups