Exclusively for the Lowe's worker. There is more to Lowe's than meets the eye and I am out to prove it. I hope you enjoy watching your stock and 401K plan go down with Lowe's stock.
I'M COMING, BECAUSE LOWE'S @@@@ED ME OVER! I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT, OH NO, I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT.
A better question - what didn't they do?
Lowes Complaint by Patricia Romansky
Violation of Policy, Retaliation, violation of Civil Rights, Loss Prevention, Stock Market, etc.
1. How many Lowe's employee's are directed to call the AlertLine with a complaint? Do you know that the AlertLine is actually Lowe's AlertLine?
2. From everyone's understanding of the Employee Manual, is it acceptable for a RTM Clerk to date a vendor?
3. Is it acceptable for the HR Manger to work at Lowe's when her father works for Home Depot?
4. Does the manual also state a zero tolerance for safety and harassment?
5. Are there not "Whistleblower" laws protecting the employee?
That's just a start. Comments from other employee's would be most appreciated. I'm being to feel like I don't understand the English language.
Be first to comment this article
Comments on A better question - what didn't they do?
Consumer Forum is another great place to discuss consumer concerns NOT RELATED to this article.
Name: Patricia Romansky