logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Nowlucky.com
Fake charge and no prize
2. (1 mins ago)
ACS Inc USA
Scammers
5. (10 mins ago)
TraderXP.com
Multiple denied withdrawl request, after stating I was approved by phone.

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

LoveMyShoes.com Complaints & Reviews - Worst company I have ever dealt with!

LoveMyShoes.com Contacts & Informations

LoveMyShoes.com

Posted:    HateMyShoes

Worst company I have ever dealt with!

Love My Shoes
lovemyshoes.com
This company is the absolute WORST I have ever dealt with. I received an email for a 75% off sale and decided to check it out. Surprisingly I found these shoes among the ones that the 75% off could be applied to and ordered them immediately for fear of missing out on a great deal...what a joke! I placed the order on Monday night and did not see that they only offered UPS ground shipping and I needed the shoes by Saturday for a big event I have to go to. Normally not a big deal with a reputable, honest, customer-friendly company but I now realize that is not what I was dealing with. I contacted their "customer service" via email and asked if there was any way I could pay for expedited shipment because I wanted to make sure they would get to me in time. They sent me back what looked to be some pre-set message that just stated exactly what the store already had on the site regarding their shipping policies so I responded back that I understood what their policies were but was simply asking if I could pay extra to make sure the shoes got at me in time. After a few emails back and forth I got an email stating that I would receive my shoes by Friday and at no cost. I trusted them...big mistake! I followed up 2 days later (Thursday) and requested the tracking number because the website's "Track My Order" page STILL said awaiting shipment and I was starting to get a little nervous. Boy, was my gut right. That afternoon I had a voicemail from one of their "customer service" reps stating that my order had not even shipped yet and if I wanted to get it by Friday I would now have to pay over $40 for next day air! I was at work at the time and couldn't call back so when I got home I called and spoke with some guy who said he was a manager and all he could do was apologize because he claims I never should have been told that I would get them by Friday, however I DID and he was still unwilling to provide me with any kind of resolution that would be reasonable for both parties and on top of that I couldn't even pay the $40 dollars (which I wouldn't have needed if they had offered me that on Tuesday) for the expedited shipment because it was too late and all shipments had gone out. I reminded him that I ordered on Monday evening and even with their "2-3 day handling time" my shoes should have gone out already, especially with my requests to get them by Saturday. It is now the day before my event and my order has not even shipped yet. I have been reading other complaints about this store and it looks like they ship the wrong sizes frequently and what you pay for isn't always what you get with this place but I haven't even gotten that far yet and I'm this unhappy so I can only imagine what will be shipped to me (if they ever decide to). Please please please people...don't make the same mistake as I did. Read the reviews/complaints about a company before you decide to place an order...especially if you have an important event that you need the items for. I had to go the mall and search for another "perfect" pair of shoes last minute and now am out for two pairs of shoes with only one pair to show for it and in this economy that is just not right. I hope this complaint helps anyone out there who may be thinking of buying anything from this place.

Oh, and I thought this was kind of funny...I found this statement they claim about their customer service and thought it was complaint-appropriate lol:

Do you have a special occasion coming up soon? Have you just found the perfect outfit but you can’t find the right pair of shoes? Then you should probably visit the Love My Shoes web page.

HAHAHAHA!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Jennifer
Comments United States Clothing, Shoes & Acc
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Beware of Free Land Scam