logo

Usbizdata.com
Worst customer support
3. (28 mins ago)
Mbi - Probiller.com
Charged me monthly for something I don’t know.
4. (1 hr 11 mins ago)
Sleepy's - Kingsdown Mattress
Kingsdown give up making mattresses!
5. (1 hr 12 mins ago)

on internet, no address
Lorenz, Texas
Phone: 806-634-5592
Lorenzhighschool.com
I took the test, and oh my gosh, I got an credidation for algebra, writing, and reading. I also passed with a 3.50 GPA. I belive in the beggining they acctually asked what grade you would like to have, and walla, I had it. NONE of the questions made sence. I am now trying to get into college I was turned down, by Del-Tech, Brown, and Phinox, nobody would accept my diploma. ITS A FAKE. And on top of that you cant even get a diploma over the computer. Its obstructed in Pennsylvania. I called the college, there seems to be no address at all, because its over the computer. It makes no sense at all . I feal very scammed, and I dont know what I can do about this sittuation. DO NOT GO TO LORENZ! IT IS A SCAM.
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

25th of Feb, 2011 by   Mr. Nice 0 Votes
Try Liberty High School !!! WE ARE THE HIGH SCHOOL FOR ADULTS!!! Looks us up on the US department of education website. You can also find us at www.libertyonline.us for our site. We have been around for over 25 years. You can also look us up with the better business bureau we have an A+ rating. If you have any questions about feel free to look us up because we are APPROVED through the Vermont state board of education. IF you have any questions email at oruiz@libertyonline.us to reach me I am a Senior Enrollment Advisor. I STRONGLY ENCOURAGE YOU TO LOOK US UP AND CHECK OUR CREDENTIALS WE ARE THE REAL THING. If you look on our site we have an alliances with popular colleges like Westwood College, Coyne Insititute etc... or you can call me directly on my line at 219-262-2324 ask for Mr. Ruiz.
 5th of Nov, 2014 by   byronward 0 Votes
it was almost five years ago that i took this same test to get my HS diploma and like the other complaint i come to find out that i was scammed by this lornez high school and i wish to persue legal action and the only reason i found out is because like everyone else i wanted to expaind my education so please if anybody has any advice on this matter or would like to join in the legal action please contact me by email at byronward429@gmail...this really sucks having to start all over again!!! THESE PEOPLE NEED TO BE STOPPED AND MADE ACCOUNTABLE FOR THERE ACTIONS

Protection Not Worth Paying For