logo
search

Loomis Finance Company, London, England, Greater London Complaints & Reviews - Prize Money

Loomis Finance Company Contacts & Informations

London, Greater London, England
United Kingdom
Phone: ++44-701-424-4-869

Attention: DIMPLE DAMANIA,

We’re very happy to keep you posted regarding the International Promotion Honor from LOOMIS FINACE INT T.MOBILE DRAW AWARD WORLDWIDE
The sum of 100, 000, 000 (Hundred Million Great British Pounds Sterling) was issued via Asian continent, people in Bangladesh Nepal, India, Malaysia, china, Israel, Jordan, Bangkok, Dubai, Syria, Kuwait, the message you got in your phone was send to you and your payment will be issued to you from London UK via Indian government INT Loomis finance MOB Company Worldwide.

On behalf of the entire Board of directors of this promo, I want to say congratulations to you. Your winning details have been verified and you have been found worthy for a total payout of One Million Great British Pounds Sterlings(1, 000, 000.00GBP).

The cash prize is already deposited with the LOOMIS FINANCE COMPANY here in the United Kingdom who will be sending their Dispatch officer down to your country to hand over the cash prize to you in your home contact address as giving in your e-mail. Or by Bank transfer to your bank Account of your choice.

You are hereby advised to contact the company via e-mail using the contact details below:

FAX: +44-870- 490- 0233

Use the contact details above to contact the LOOMIS Finance Company and provide them with the followings:

Contact Number:

Upon submitting the above information to this office, you will be given the guidelines on how your cash prize will be delivered to your address. Please you have to respond promptly to all instructions to avoid any form of delay to receiving your cash prize.

NOTE: We have taken care of all charges including the insurance of the total amount; all you have to take care of the security/delivery charges of the LOOMIS FINANCE AND SECURITIES. You are to follow their instructions accordingly so as to avoid disqualification.

This is what I received from the Lummis Fin

This is wh

This is wh

TEL:++44-701-424-4869 .

This is what i received from Lummis Finance Company & thanks to the google search where in found such complaints found cheated by this Gorjan Moore. I have registered this complaint so that no other should get trapped in this filthy business to cheat innocent people
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United Kingdom Complaint category Scam Contests
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

18th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
HELLO...SIR I HAVE WON 1, 000, 000, 00 GBP IN 2009 LOOMIS INT'T MOBILE DRAW and I HAVE BEEN TOLD TO CONTACT Mr.ADAM ON +447035970038 OR 1231@live.com TO CLAIM THE PRIZE MONEY.But the problem is that i am unable to contact the given number or 1231@live.com...SO WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW...????? MY MOBILE NO. IS: 9954287344.
 21st of Apr, 2009 by    +1 Votes
HELLO...SIR I HAVE WON 1, 000, 000, 00 GBP IN 2009 LOOMIS INT'T MOBILE DRAW and I HAVE BEEN TOLD TO CONTACT Mr.ADAM ON +447035970038 OR 1231@live.com TO CLAIM THE PRIZE MONEY.But the problem is that i am unable to contact the given number or 1231@live.com...SO WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW...????? MY MOBILE NO 9954282411
 22nd of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes

Loomis Finance Company - International Mobile Draw
Loomis Finance Company International Mobile Draw
India

I had contacted Sir ADAM but I ned help in getting information about claiming my amount which i have won in the DRAW!!!
 23rd of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
This is Piyush Roy.I am one of the winner of prize money i.e one million british pound.Would like to be assured whether am i really the winner or not.Confirm me with the assurity.And how to pay the Delivery and travelling charges.Give me a confirmation.Desperately waiting.

Thanks and Regards,

Piyuh Roy
+919702979183
+919821462972
 29th of Apr, 2009 by    +1 Votes
This is KISHOR VITTHAL ZINJAD.I am one of the winner of prize money i.e one million british pound.Would like to be assured whether am i really the winner or not.Confirm me with the assurity.And how to pay the Delivery and travelling charges.Give me a confirmation.Desperately waiting. PLZ REPLY MI ON MOB NO i have got sms on this no +919833579440... (+919833579440 AND +919773407399)
MY EMAIL ID IS
zinjadkishoor3@gmail.com

plz reply mi i m waiting for reply
 30th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
This is ASHAB ALAM.I am one of the winner of prize money i.e one million british pound.Would like to be assured whether am i really the winner or not.Confirm me with the assurity.And how to pay the Delivery and travelling charges.Give me a confirmation.Desperately waiting. PLZ REPLY MI ON MOB NO i have got sms on this no +919833579440... (+919742784509)
E-mail- ashabalam2005@yahoo.co.in
 1st of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
This is K.RAJU I am one of the winner of prize money i.e one million british pound.Would like to be assured whether am i really the winner or not.Confirm me with the assurity.And how to pay the Delivery and travelling charges.Give me a confirmation.Desperately waiting. PLZ REPLY MI ON MOB NO i have got sms on this no +919742770144...

E-mail- coolraju50@yahoo.com
 1st of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
I too recieved a similar email. Is it true or fake?
and by the way why most of the winners are Indian?
Hi,
I am Binoy Thomas from India. I got a message on my mobile from LM-interp yesterday ie.30-April-2009. Which states that I have won 1, 000, 000 00GBP in the 09 LOOMIS FIN INT MOBILE DRAW. My mobile number is +919742768018. I would like to get some information on this whether I have really won any prize or not. You can conatct me any time in the below given numbers or the mail id.
Contact No : +919742768018 & +919840211915 .
Mail Id : bbinoyb@yahoo.co.in
 2nd of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
This is IRFAN ALI from INDIA.I am one of the winner of prize money i.e one million british pound.Would like to be assured whether am i really the winner or not.Confirm me with the assurity.And how to pay the Delivery and travelling charges.Give me a confirmation.Desperately waiting. PLZ REPLY MI ON MOB NO i have got sms on this no +919839328034... +919336209755)
MY EMAIL ID IS
irfanali388@yahoo.co.in
 4th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
Dear Readers
I also got such mail from the same company, please tell me if anyone got a single paisa.If so please mail me.I am doubtful about the mail and the company.Why all the winners are from Indian region only.Is some one is trying to play with the minds of indian web surfers and mobile users.Are these people are in search of desperate people who try to do anything for money.Are these type of company is a terrorist based company .I request TheGovt of India to look into the matter/ especially the foreign ministry as it is the matter of other country (UK) also.
Riyaz Ahmed
riazuno@yahoo.co.in
 6th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
I have recevied SMS today i.e.on 6th may 2009 as follow:
" YOUR MOBILE NO HAS WON 500, 000.00GBP IN THE LOOMIS FINANCE MOBILE DRAW INT AWARD, TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE CONTACT DR MARK JAMES 00447010306124"
Please guide me is this genuine one?
If yes then pls guide me how to claim for prize money.
dear readers,
santosh here
even i recieved a message on my mobile stating that i won a prize money of 1, 000, 000, 00 gbp and asking me to send my contact details to the mail id lf1231@live.com. i have mailed my details to that id but i very much doubt if that is true...send who can help me on this can mail me to
email: santoshsrinivasulu@gmail.com
ph:+919742779999
me too got message stating i have won 10, 0000, 000
gbp and told to send my details to lomis(at)live.com

if anyone some info plz send me desperately needed
 7th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
Same here Ketki even i have received the same message, with same contact no. if u come to know anything about this please let me know
 10th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
sir, i recived a msg on my mobile that i won a prize money of one million GBPS. and to contact me awd8@live so i mailed. they replied and mail attached compnay details, and the certificate of winner name in which wrote. ticket no. ballot no. after that i mailed scan copy of id my id profe. he declard me winner and starting to procesure and diplomat agent wood cleark has ph me such no 9958532207 that if u paid the half money of custom charge so i wil come at ur home to deliver ur prize money. he gave me his online no which are 006910530777 for paying money i have paid 15000.00 then i asked to him that when he is coming at my home so he called me. and said the proble has come the custome ask to hime where are the customs certificat tag. he phed me that can u provied me custome certificat tag. i said no. i cnt. so he said that u have to pay 30000.00 more then he wil come at my home to give my prize money... so i am in confusion why i do.. should i pay more money.. i asked him that can u take assurity for it. so one mailed come from gerge moore that morre wil take 100 assurity .. i am still confuse. pls tel me it is rite or wrong. should i paid or.. not. where should i inform for that matter. can i got my money return which are deposited by me.. pls sovlout my problme
my contact no is 9452969460 and mail
 11th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
hi my name is sushant me too got message stating i have won 10, 0000, 000
gbp and told to send my details to lomis(at)live.com my mobile no is 9833693784 my mail add is sushant_0668@yahoo.co.in
 14th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
Dear Sir/Madam,
I hereby state that I have received a sms on my mobile stating that I have won 1, 000, 000, 00 GBP IN 2009 Loomis INT'T MOBILE DRAW and to clam the prize i have to contact Sir Adam on +447035970038 lf1231@live.com. Thats why I am contacting you on this site. Please suggest how can I clam my prize money.
Regards,
Kushal Murarka
email: lookfor_kushal@yahoo.co.in
Ph No.: +919836840118
 17th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
HI I AM ALSO WINNER PLS TETT ME HOW CAN COLLECT MY PRIZE
MY MOBILE NO +919974353990
 18th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
how can i encash my prize...

Saving on Spring Break