logo

Lifetime Member

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

lm performance, hn performance, roper performance life, Nevada Complaints & Reviews - charges to credit card

lm performance, hn performance, roper performance life Contacts & Informations

lm performance, hn performance, roper performance life

Posted:    eloise

charges to credit card

lm performance, hn performance, roper performance
Nevada
I received some kind of information on the internet about a cleansing produce that I could sample for $4.95 so I thought I would give it a try. I never received the product, but never thought too much about it until I checked out my online credit card acct. ans saw that I was being charged each month for something I had never ordered nor received. I did contact the company and they did say that they would cancel my acct--newsletter, but I never made any other request for anything except the sample, so I don't understand why I was being charged every month. I told them I had never received the initial product (sample) that I did order but they told me it was shipped out the next day and I would have to take it up with my post office that the couldn't do anything about it because they didn't keep tracking numbers when I first placed the order and they also refused to refund that money. This has to be some kind of scam and there have been so many complaints that someone needs to file a class action lawsuit against the company.
Comments United States Bad Business Partners
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Forensic Loan Audit Reveals Potential Mortgage Fraud