logo

Livecareer.com Contacts & Informations

Livecareer.com

Posted: 2012-05-02 by    vjackson

cancelation

Iam trying to cancel this subscription and no one will answer the phone. Please cancel I only wanted it for five days and now my account has been debited. Please contact me at 216-862-1168.
Comments United States Bad Business Partners
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of May, 2012 by   Katrina_LiveCareer 0 Votes
Dear Vjackson,

Hi, I work at LiveCareer. I apologize if you were not able to get hold of someone when you called. The $4.95 subscription is good for 7 days and we rely on you to cancel whenever you are finished. If you do not cancel we will assume that you are still using our service. Many of our customers continue to use our service for several months during their entire job search.

To cancel your subscription simply contact us by phone, email, or chat. We also have a self-cancellation method available in your account settings. Inquiries can be emailed to customerservice@livecareer.com and the toll free phone number for customer service is 1-888-816-0576. Please contact us if we can be of any service. We are available 18 hours a day, 7 days a week from 6am-midnight EST.

10th of Dec, 2012 by   TEMMY AN 0 Votes
To whom it may concern,
i would like to do cancellation. i only want it for 5days. but now i checked my bank statement and saw that 35.99 withdraw from LiveCareer . i dont' even know how to use it and it is a useless for me. So, please cancel it for me. thanks. my phone number 416-722-5605.
 10th of Dec, 2012 by   Katrina_LiveCareer 0 Votes
Dear Temmy An,

18th of Dec, 2012 by   levi b 0 Votes
To whom it may concern,

I would like to cancel my service for the resume-now but have no idea how... if you could call me back at 775-688-9080 i would greatly appreeciate it. thank you.
 18th of Dec, 2012 by   Katrina_LiveCareer 0 Votes
Dear Temmy An,
Dear Levi B,

To cancel your subscription simply contact us by phone, email, or chat. We also have a self-cancellation method available in your account settings. While you are logged in, look for "My Account" in the top right corner, from the menu click "My Settings", then go to the "Subscriptions" tab to cancel your subscription. Inquiries can be emailed to customerservice@livecareer.com and the toll free phone number for customer service is 1-888-816-0576. Please contact us if we can be of any service. We are available 18 hours a day, 7 days a week from 6am-midnight EST.

31st of Jan, 2013 by   jasmine smith 0 Votes
hello my name is jasmine smith and i want you to cancel this i dont want $35 dollars coming out of my account each month thats an out rage
 18th of Mar, 2013 by   debra harvey 0 Votes
I been trying to cancel my subscription since March 10, 2013 and so far it didn't happen. What am i suppose to do because there's no money in the account for you to charge me for. I only wanted the trail offer for 7 days.
 18th of Mar, 2013 by   debra harvey 0 Votes
I been trying to cancel my subscription since March 10, 2013 and so far it didn't happen. what am i suppose to do because there's no money in the account for you to charge me for. I only wanted the trail offer for 7 days.
 30th of Mar, 2013 by   umaieer Mulaanii 0 Votes
hello my name is Umaieer
I am trying to cancel this subscription and phone number provided on website of livecareer is wrong. Please cancel I only wanted it for five days and now my account has been debited. Please contact me at 9552897975.
 1st of Apr, 2013 by   Katrina_LiveCareer 0 Votes
Hi Umaieer,
I work at Livecareer. If you have any questions regarding your subscription our customer service team is available 18 hours a day, 7 days a week from 6am- Midnight EST at toll free 1-888-816-0576 or through live chat on our site. If you prefer you can send us an email to: customerservice@livecareer.com

Livecareer
 13th of Jun, 2014 by   Katrina_LiveCareer 0 Votes
Hi Debra,
Hi Jasmine,

I'm very sorry that you have had this experience with our service. I would appreciate if you would contact me directly with the email address you used to create the account so that way we can resolve this issue quickly for you. Please email me at anna.b@livecareer-support.com

3rd of Aug, 2014 by   Romika sirait 0 Votes
Hi..my name romika
I been trying to cancel my subcription but didn:t work.
Please cancel it beetween 3 days because there is no money left in the account to charge me for.
And i wanted five days account has been credited.Please contact me by email.
 6th of Aug, 2014 by   Katrina_LiveCareer 0 Votes
Dear Romika Sirait,

I'm very sorry that you have had this experience with our service. I would appreciate if you would contact me directly with the email address you used to create your account so that we can resolve this issue quickly for you. Please email me at anna.b@livecareer-support.com

9th of Aug, 2014 by   illinoismom 0 Votes
I received my refunds. Thank you.
 12th of Aug, 2014 by   Katrina_LiveCareer 0 Votes
Hi Illinoismom,

You are most welcome!

We are very committed to providing great customer service. We take all feedback very seriously and hope that you will reconsider your negative review of our site and service. Please contact me again directly if you have any further issues. You can email me at anna.b@livecareer-support.com

8th of Oct, 2014 by   Livecareerstinkingmoddaskunt 0 Votes
Such a rip off! I would not recommend anyone to use it! Thanks for takin over $600 from my account without letting me know
 14th of Oct, 2014 by   Katrina_LiveCareer 0 Votes