Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Live Career Contacts & Informations

Posted: 2012-05-02 by

Cancelation

Dear vjackson,

Hi, i work at livecareer. I apologize if you were not able to get hold of someone when you called. The $4. 95 subscription is good for 7 days and we rely on you to cancel whenever you are finished. If you do not cancel we will assume that you are still using our service. Many of our customers continue to use our service for several months during their entire job search.

To cancel your subscription simply contact us by phone, email, or chat. We also have a self - cancellation method available in your account settings. Inquiries can be emailed to customerservice@livecareer.com and the toll free phone number for customer service is 1 - 888 - 816 - 0576. Please contact us if we can be of any service. We are available 18 hours a day, 7 days a week from 6am - midnight est.

Livecareer
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Bad Business Partners
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

13th of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes

Livecareer.com - They will not stop taking money from account, even after canceling
livecareer.com

They will not stop taking money from account, even after canceling. I'm having my bank investigate the unauthorized charges as I have proof of saying I don't want a paid service. Don't sign up for free trial!
 29th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes

Livecareer.com - They are fraudulent, dishonest jerks
livecareer.com

This site is advertised as and claims to be a FREE resume builder so after it lets you in, you start making your resume, you spend all the time doing it and are ready to print or download, they want you to PAY. FREE DOESN'T COST MONEY! Stay away from this site. They are fraudulent, dishonest jerks.
 1st of Nov, 2012 by    0 Votes

Livecareer.com - This is a horrible money scam site
livecareer.com

This is a horrible money scam site. Hidden charges. Company needs to be investigated for unfair deceptive practices. DO NOT USE!!!
 10th of Dec, 2012 by    +1 Votes
To whom it may concern,
i would like to do cancellation. i only want it for 5days. but now i checked my bank statement and saw that 35.99 withdraw from LiveCareer . i dont' even know how to use it and it is a useless for me. So, please cancel it for me. thanks. my phone number 416-722-5605.
 10th of Dec, 2012 by    0 Votes
Dear Temmy An,

To cancel your subscription simply contact us by phone, email, or chat. We also have a self-cancellation method available in your account settings. Inquiries can be emailed to customerservice@livecareer.com and the toll free phone number for customer service is 1-888-816-0576. Please contact us if we can be of any service. We are available 18 hours a day, 7 days a week from 6am-midnight EST.

18th of Dec, 2012 by    0 Votes
To whom it may concern,

I would like to cancel my service for the resume-now but have no idea how... if you could call me back at 775-688-9080 i would greatly appreeciate it. thank you.
 18th of Dec, 2012 by    0 Votes
Dear Temmy An,
Dear Levi B,

To cancel your subscription simply contact us by phone, email, or chat. We also have a self-cancellation method available in your account settings. While you are logged in, look for "My Account" in the top right corner, from the menu click "My Settings", then go to the "Subscriptions" tab to cancel your subscription. Inquiries can be emailed to customerservice@livecareer.com and the toll free phone number for customer service is 1-888-816-0576. Please contact us if we can be of any service. We are available 18 hours a day, 7 days a week from 6am-midnight EST.

31st of Jan, 2013 by    +1 Votes
hello my name is jasmine smith and i want you to cancel this i dont want $35 dollars coming out of my account each month thats an out rage
 18th of Mar, 2013 by    0 Votes
I been trying to cancel my subscription since March 10, 2013 and so far it didn't happen. What am i suppose to do because there's no money in the account for you to charge me for. I only wanted the trail offer for 7 days.
 18th of Mar, 2013 by    0 Votes
I been trying to cancel my subscription since March 10, 2013 and so far it didn't happen. what am i suppose to do because there's no money in the account for you to charge me for. I only wanted the trail offer for 7 days.
 30th of Mar, 2013 by    0 Votes
hello my name is Umaieer
I am trying to cancel this subscription and phone number provided on website of livecareer is wrong. Please cancel I only wanted it for five days and now my account has been debited. Please contact me at 9552897975.
 1st of Apr, 2013 by    0 Votes
Hi Umaieer,
I work at Livecareer. If you have any questions regarding your subscription our customer service team is available 18 hours a day, 7 days a week from 6am- Midnight EST at toll free 1-888-816-0576 or through live chat on our site. If you prefer you can send us an email to: customerservice@livecareer.com

Livecareer
 17th of Apr, 2013 by    0 Votes
I agree, DO NOT sign up for the 7 day trial. This company gets people to sign up for a 7 day trial for a nominal fee and then start charging you for an unauthorised subscription every month
 1st of Jul, 2013 by    0 Votes
and they charged you 34.95 if you don't contact them...
 13th of Jun, 2014 by    0 Votes
Hi Debra,
Hi Jasmine,

I'm very sorry that you have had this experience with our service. I would appreciate if you would contact me directly with the email address you used to create the account so that way we can resolve this issue quickly for you. Please email me at anna.b@livecareer-support.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

3rd of Aug, 2014 by    0 Votes
Hi..my name romika
I been trying to cancel my subcription but didn:t work.
Please cancel it beetween 3 days because there is no money left in the account to charge me for.
And i wanted five days account has been credited.Please contact me by email.
 3rd of Aug, 2014 by    0 Votes

Livecareer.com - Stole my money
Sydney
Australia

Livecareer.com has taken AU $42.91 (Australian dollars) from my account without my authorisation. I want to cancel my membership, even though I didn't join, and I want my money refunded.

I am furious.

Julie
 6th of Aug, 2014 by    0 Votes
Dear Romika Sirait,

I'm very sorry that you have had this experience with our service. I would appreciate if you would contact me directly with the email address you used to create your account so that we can resolve this issue quickly for you. Please email me at anna.b@livecareer-support.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

9th of Aug, 2014 by    0 Votes
I received my refunds. Thank you.
 12th of Aug, 2014 by    0 Votes
Hi Illinoismom,

You are most welcome!

We are very committed to providing great customer service. We take all feedback very seriously and hope that you will reconsider your negative review of our site and service. Please contact me again directly if you have any further issues. You can email me at anna.b@livecareer-support.com

LiveCareer

How Can I Avoid Charity Scams?