LIST Giant

Posted:

Bad data

Martin Worldwide
Bad data indeed. We were given 2500 companies that included many out of business, many with incomplete contact info, and the majority are so small they have 1-4 employees with no company websites. Not exactly quality SMB leads. I asked ListGiant to exchange some of the bad ones and got the runaround. Would not do business with them again!
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

17th of Nov, 2011 by    0 Votes
If you received inaccurate information from List Giant or any of our affiliates, then we invite you to call our Customer Service/Support line as we will do everything we can to help & replace the inaccurate data: 800-370-0799.
 10th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
Even though List Giant claims they'll replace inaccurate data, in my case they still stand behind their useless list because while the information on the list I received was 1) not what I requested, 2) not what I paid for, and 3) not what they promised, they claim it was "technically accurate." Those 1-2 person companies on my list did at one time exist. Again, they overpromised and underdelivered and I will not do business with List Giant again.
 2nd of Feb, 2013 by    0 Votes
this company is a scam and gave me bad data . they gave me a list of names most were wrong, numbers disconnected, right addresses but wrong person and when i called them and told them i got the run around . no refund they said the info they gave me was technically accurate. i would never do business with them again
 26th of Dec, 2014 by    0 Votes
Company provided me with false data. I paid and downloaded a list for pre-foreclosure (delinquent) mortgages. I researched the first 120 names to make sure they were pre-foreclosure and only 30 have liens! That's barely 20%. That means 80% of the data I PAID for is FALSE. Unbelievable.

Contact Us