logo

LIST Giant

Posted: 2011-05-16 by    GentJim

Bad data

Martin Worldwide
Purchased an email list from this company and 35% of the emails resulted in hard bounces.
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

10th of Oct, 2011 by   Unhappy Consumer 32 0 Votes
Bad data indeed. We were given 2500 companies that included many out of business, many with incomplete contact info, and the majority are so small they have 1-4 employees with no company websites. Not exactly quality SMB leads. I asked ListGiant to exchange some of the bad ones and got the runaround. Would not do business with them again!
 17th of Nov, 2011 by   List Giant 0 Votes
If you received inaccurate information from List Giant or any of our affiliates, then we invite you to call our Customer Service/Support line as we will do everything we can to help & replace the inaccurate data: 800-370-0799.
 10th of Apr, 2012 by   Unhappy Consumer 32 0 Votes
Even though List Giant claims they'll replace inaccurate data, in my case they still stand behind their useless list because while the information on the list I received was 1) not what I requested, 2) not what I paid for, and 3) not what they promised, they claim it was "technically accurate." Those 1-2 person companies on my list did at one time exist. Again, they overpromised and underdelivered and I will not do business with List Giant again.
 2nd of Feb, 2013 by   liberty123456 0 Votes
this company is a scam and gave me bad data . they gave me a list of names most were wrong, numbers disconnected, right addresses but wrong person and when i called them and told them i got the run around . no refund they said the info they gave me was technically accurate. i would never do business with them again

Mystery Shopping Job Fraud