logo

ALL EMAIL LOTTERY & OTHER OVERSEASE FUND
FAKE,FRUAD&CHEATTER
2. (6 mins ago)
BMW
winning of lottery 500,000 Pounds, asking personal details and bank account nos.
3. (20 mins ago)

Posted: 2013-03-28 by    jasmerry

parcel

kilimanjaro
Tanzania
Paul Wilson he sent me parcel with £7.500.00 with ring and perfumes, sent me tracking number to track parcel on linkagecargo. After few days he sent me a txt on a different number saying, he spent £40 000 and I shoul pay to release the parcel. and we pay sum of usd 650 through western union money transfer to someone call Jane wage in order to release the package then after that she told us again to pay 1500 usd for insurance we couldn't pay this amount because we don't have such amount and we told Jane wage that she can open the parcel and take those amount for the insurance and send the rest but she said she cant.we have the proof of the receipt that the money sent to her.

Comments Tanzania Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

2nd of Apr, 2013 by   EmmaL001 0 Votes
someone has sent be an email about the SAME stody today!! I googled there is no such company actually. i happened to check here and found this should be a scam. I am lucky to know this story. So i just relax and wait to see what will happen.
 2nd of Apr, 2013 by   EmmaL001 0 Votes
actually there is the regulation that there should be no cash contained in the parcel. if someone put cash inside, either he is liar or he is stupid.
 6th of Apr, 2013 by   Kiiza phionah balya 0 Votes
Yes also i got the same message from paul wilson saying he sent me a parcel with a ring, flowers, perfumes and money(£7500) and he spent £40500 and i should pay to mrs helen asenado in malasyia i all da details and phone numbers and also tracking number in linkage cargo. Kiiza phionah balya in uganda
 6th of Apr, 2013 by   Kiiza phionah balya 0 Votes
They scamed us but who is going to pay us back because i paid 20.000 us dollars to mrs helen asenado

22nd of Apr, 2013 by   neneth 0 Votes
I also received email from Paul Wilson..HERE'S HIS MESSAGE..

Hi Darling!

I bought my ticket and confirmed my flight to Venezuela late so I was busy running around to make my journey and also send the parcel that I promised.

I have sent the parcel containing Perfumes, a Diamond ring and necklace with a rose flower and the sum of 7, 500 pounds sealed in the same pack to enable you settle some of your daily needs and to take good care of your self, I can imagine how hard you could be working just alone to make a better life. Just accept this token from my heart.

Since there was no time to contact you any longer for your bank account details to do a bank transaction I had no option than to sealed the money in the same pack with the gold ring and necklace, perfumes and flower as promised.

Today I got message from Malaysia.. Here's the message..it's really really SCAM

Malaysia

22 April 2013

Delivery Address:c/o Estela P. Isla Pacana Street Back of San Pedro
Chapel Tisa Labangon Cebu City 6000 Philippines

ORDER NUMBER: HES/ WFD /2013 ( MALAYSIA ).

TRACKING NUMBER: 113983651

Attn: Nenita A. Pancho

With reference to the delivery of your package, I wish to bring to your
notice that your package has been placed on hold by the Authority for some
reasons which happened to violate the shipping policies. As the goods were
brought on transit point Malaysia, at the transit check point, the
Authority detected that currency were included in your parcel.

Thereby, certain commissions must be paid as a duty via us which is for the
immediate clearance of your package .For the main time refer on the
“status" of your package during tracking, this is in accordance to the
mode of operations in the Courier sector for financial delivery. We have
already taken order number for this package from the Authority.

You are required to follow all instructions giving to you to facilitate
the release of your package. To do this, you are required to pay the
required Charges listed below for the immediate release of your package.

Upon Confirmation of payment, your package will be delivered to your
destination address under some hours from the time we confirm your
payment.

Outstanding Charges:

Administrative: RM104.79

Clearance: RM1, 785

TOTAL: RM1, 889.79

A total of RM1, 889.79 (One Thousand Eight Hundred and Eighty Nine
Malaysia Rinngit Only) has been charge. In acknowledgment to this email,
account details shall be provided to you for the payment as stated above
for the release of your package.

Thank you, as i hope i have made my self clear to you by this notice as
directed by the management.

Thank you for using Linkage Cargo Services for your delivery packages
And for your business needs.

For more inquiries call Tel: +60327884831

Present your order number when calling so that we can honor your calls.
We are glad to be at your service.

Yours Faithfully.
Mrs. Helen Asenado
Operational Manager
Linkage Cargo Services Malaysia
Mobil +601115780442
Skype: Linkagecargo
 24th of Apr, 2013 by   teteng +1 Votes
we are the same message, how could we trace him or her, this is his picture he sent me, we dont know if thats his real face
 29th of Apr, 2013 by   L-Ann 0 Votes
Below is the follow-up mail they sent to me today after ignoring their first mail above! They even threatened me if I don't pay the amount they ask me to deposit (I got similar mail as those emails mentioned above). How can we put them to jail before they can victimized again another poor ladies? Please help spread this kind of scam.

Linkage Cargo Services Malaysia
Blok E & F, Jln Lintas,
Iramanis Centre, 88300
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah,
Malaysia

29 April 2013

Attention *************************(for security reason)

Please this is a last warning because we are arresting the sender and the
receiver if this parcel is not cleared by both of you.We will get you by
your address and your mobile number with the information that you gave to
us and we will do so to your husband too if this money is not send today
so that we can use it to get the parcel out from the custom service to
avoid bad name to our management. You have only 48 hours to do this
payment because the Custom Management
have told us that if the parcel is not cleared, they will report us to the
Malaysia Government which might terminate our licence here in Malaysia as
Courier Service Management. Please kindly send this money so that we can
have this parcel cleared to avoid any problem. We are waiting for your
payment information because your husband’s line was out of network and we
were told last time we talked with him that he was on the sea working
seriously while he told us that he will ask you to make the payment and
you have told us that, but later took us for granted.Please note that your
money spent can be gotten back in multiple from the money that is in the
parcel after the release of the parcel.
Do the payment through Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram Transfer
with our Account Officer name and information appear below.

Name: Jane Wage Hernandez
Address: Tmn Setia Jaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

YOU HAVE ONLY 48 HOURS TO SEND THE PAYMENT INFORMATION OR YOU WILL BE
ARRESTED WITH THE INFORMATION GIVEN AND FACE THE TRIAL HERE IN MALAYSIA
FOR MONEY LAUNDERING.

Miss Nurfieka,
Accountant/Security
Agent, Management.
 6th of May, 2013 by   lique 0 Votes
I just receive the same mail today: fro paul wilson

6th of May, 2013 by   lique 0 Votes
this is his photo he sent.

PAUL WILSON PHOTOS:
I dont know if you receive the same photos...

6th of May, 2013 by   L-Ann 0 Votes
Yes I received the same photos as above!
 10th of May, 2013 by   gwapaqoh 0 Votes
Hi Darling!

I have sent the parcel containing Perfumes, a Diamond ring and necklace with a rose flower and the sum of 9, 500 pounds sealed in the same pack to enable you settle some of your daily needs and to take good care of your self, I can imagine how hard you could be working just alone to make a better life. Just accept this token from my heart.

Tracking Number: 439614223421

go to the company website and tracking it through online tracking to know when the parcel will arrive to your country.

Please let me know when you receive the pack.

Dear you know my heart is open for you .This short moment we have met and chatted together has been an elevation in my life so i willingly decide to share with you .

I will always be there for you. I have to go in a hurry now. Just few minutes away to departure.

Tracking Number: 439614223421

PAUL WILSON

And i just received a text now, reminding me about the parcel!..I know, it's a scam on the first place! So please, be careful girls...
 17th of May, 2013 by   anina ay +1 Votes
I just recieve the same messages above.Same number.but this PAUL WILSON IS SAME AS THOMAS JOHNSON...
 20th of May, 2013 by   allerydnic 0 Votes
How was your day? I just want to tell you that I will be traveling out of the city of Venezuela and may not have access to the Internet.The chopper will be coming to take me there into the sea 75 mile deep sea level in not less than 5 hours from now. Please you can always call my cell phone +442032867249 as I have ordered them to roam my line for me or better and you sms me on +447935552024 which i may read and may not have time to reply because of work..I did so that you can always get in touch with me.I am planning to visit you as soon as the contract is over in 3 weeks time.I can't wait to see my love.I love you so much and will always and for ever do, cherish and adore you.Honey I can't stop think about you.
I will book my flight as soon as possible once i finish my contract to meet with you so we can spend a little time together.
Take care of yourself till we meet.
With love from your husband
PAUL

My Darling,

Sorry for late reply, it has been very hectic last 3 weeks for me...I traveled to USA for company trip and it came up unexpectedly. I Appreciate all your concern towards me.

It is very important for me to express to you how much you really mean to me. I wish I could do this in person while holding you in my arms and gazing into your eyes. But since we are physically separated by miles of emptiness, this expression must come in the form of letters such as this.

Dear, I know it is difficult for you, as it is for me, to be separated for so long. Life seems to be full of trials of this type which test our inner strength, and more importantly, our devotion and love for one another. After all, it is said that "True Love" is boundless and immeasurable and overcomes all forms of adversity. In truth, if it is genuine, it will grow stronger with each assault upon its existence. The longer I am away from you, the greater is my yearning to be with you. You are my Charming princess, and I am your devoted prince. I cherish any thought of you, prize any memory of you that rises from the depths of my mind, and live for the day when our physical separation will no longer be.Until that moment arrives,

I want to have your full name, Phone number, office or house address to send you flower and neckless that i bought for you from United State, Just to show you how sincere and pure my heart is towards becoming your friend, I know that ladies most times do not really agree with the idea of the collecting gift item early in a relationship in oder to make sure that their stand
in the relationship is not mistaken for DEPENDENCY... but that is not with me ok? I really want to make you have a memorable feelings in your heart about meeting me.

I send to you across the miles, my tender love, my warm embrace, and my most passionate kiss.

With Love
PAUL
 8th of Jun, 2013 by   Jan - my nick name 0 Votes
I just receive the same email above from Paul Wilson, the same phone number, the same photos and the same parcel...
 8th of Jun, 2013 by   Jan - my nick name 0 Votes
Here is the last email from Paul Wilson..

Hello Sweet Heart,

How are you doing? I tried calling you many times but could not get through why? so I called Mrs. Helen Asenado Operational Manager Linkage Cargo Services Malaysia do to clearances fees and as I understanding. That since the money found in your parcel was not received as cash lodgment but as a delivery instrument under Courier instruction, the package and its contents has to be insured before it can be delivered to you. That’s why they required more fees as I read from your mail I understand that as soon as they confirm your payment the Package will be delivered to your destination address under some hours from the time.

Working offshore is different from working in an office onshore – obviously, the long working day (12 hours), the harsh weather conditions, especially here in the North Sea I have no access of doing anything about it, and those items coast me about ₤40, 500 British pounds, including the ₤9, 500 British pounds in cash. I will spend a lot of weeks here before having a long brake.

If you don’t do anything regarding the Package it will be confiscated by the Authority it’s not fair to lost the gift more ever it’s really expensive and pressures from my heart also remember that the ring is the symbol of our love if it meant for you to borrow for to clear the Package do that and when you get the Package you easily pay back. I know it’s my fault by putting money inside the Package, don’t allow such thing to happen it’s for your benefit and also for the sack of our love, I believe you can do something about it.

"REMEMBER OUR DIAMOND WEDDING RING” HONEY"

With Love,
Here is also her photos
 8th of Jun, 2013 by   janice purisima 0 Votes
I am also a victim of this person Paul Wilson that i meet in Cherry Blossoms...after i give my email that devil person his profile is not active...
In their 5th email, i read they sent me the parcel containing Perfumes, a Diamond ring and necklace with a rose flower and the sum of 9, 500 pounds sealed in the same pack...So..that when that time i thought that is scammed..No one can send you a parcel in the 5th email...
 10th of Jun, 2013 by   Jubaedah 0 Votes
on June 9 2013 I got it the Same email and same Pictures !!! Damn

from : thomas johnson

Hi Darling!

I have sent the parcel containing Perfumes, a Diamond ring and necklace with a rose flower and the sum of 9, 500 British pounds sealed in the same pack to enable you settle some of your daily needs and to take good care of yourself, I can imagine how hard you could be working just alone to make a better life. Just accept this token from my heart.

I sent it to your name and address you gave me ... from my inquiry the pack will arrive to its destination 3 to 4 day’s time.

Website: linkcarg.com/en

Go to the company website and tracking it through online tracking to know when the parcel will arrive to your country.

Please let me know when you receive the pack.

Dear you know my heart is open for you .This short moment we have met and chatted together has been an elevation in my life so I willingly decide to share with you. I will always be there for you. I have to go in a hurry now. Just few minutes away to departure I will contact you when I arrive. Or you can contact me with this numbers

THOMAS

My Question is, who is he exactly ?? i think so familiar his face...actor or what ?? lol

21st of Jun, 2013 by   wis -1 Votes
this men he send me also message same as u post here.

4 Ways You Lose From Financial Reform