logo

steve id
globespan technology is GT&T provider
3. (16 mins ago)
Balanced Media Services
They took money from me – no info about this scamming company
4. (22 mins ago)

Posted: 2013-08-27 by    KB George

Oxygen Concentrator Machine

Lincare
Kaysville, Utah
I called my region office here in Lawton, Ok over two weeks prior to my arrival in Utah to set up a delivery of a Oxygen Concentration machine to Hill Air Force Base UT, on the date of 15 August 2013 through 20 August 2013. I received a call from my region office a couple days prior to my departure telling me that everything was good to go with the setup in Utah. Once I arrived at the Salt Lake City Ut airport, there was a message left on my phone telling me that I had to be present on base because the base would not allow the delivery person on with a sponsor, so once I get to the base to call the office to meet the delivery person to escort them on base. Once I arrived to HAB.I called the office to let them know that I had made it and was ready to meet the delivery person at the gate to escort them on base. The lincare office told me that they would notify the delivery driver to let them know that I was there and waiting. The delivery driver called about 20 minutes later and said that it would be awhile before he could get the machine delivered because of the other deliveries ahead of me. After eating dinner at the base we had to leave the base area and travel to Westpoint Ut. The delivery man asked if I could meet him off base somewhere so he could drop the machine off with me, I informed him that at the time I was visiting my mother in law at the assisted living facility(Family Tree) in West Point UT. He said that West Point was out of his region and he would call back later to see if we make other arrangements, so we agreed to have it delivered the next moring to HAB. I called the following morning and he had someone else that was set to delivery the machine. Later that day of 16 August 2013 I received a text from Craig from lincare around 3:49 PM asking me to meet him at 1213 West Flint Meadow Drive #6 Kaysville so that he could drop off the machine with me. I replied with Iright now I'm riding around lost trying to find my way back to HAB and he would have to deliver the machine to me at the base, he replied with it would be about 1hr 45 minutes before he could deliver the machine, so I said it's ok with me. Now this was around 3:49 PM when all of this happened. About hour later I called Craig he repiled that the store was closing in 30 minutes and if I wanted a machine I had to make it dowm to the store in order to pick it up, remember this is on 16 August 2013 so I had to spend the whole trip with out me oxygen machine, and it wasn't a pleasant trip.
Phone text message below:
Karon, this is Craig from Lincare.
Can you meet us at 1213 west, flint meadow drive #6 kaysville, 84307 ut? It's
less than 5 m
Comments United States Medical Negligence and Deficiency
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Green Card Marriage Fraud