logo

MaSon
Dating
5. (41 mins ago)
ArcTrading
Don’t invest and deal with these criminals

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Lincare

Posted: 2011-07-31 by    unhappily employed

EEOC

LINCARE
I am encouraging every employee out there that has been fired, or even that has quit because of the manner in which this Company treats it's employees. The longer they are allowed to get away with it, the longer it will continue. People should not be afraid to file a complaint with the EEOC. Even if the EEOC determines that your complaint has no validity based on law, it is still a complaint and after a while, a red flag will start to wave. I will bet there are hundreds, even thousands of ex-employees and maybe even current ones too who hate their jobs and wonder every day how this Company gets away with what they do. By the way, the CEO made 11MILLION in 2010 with his paycheck and bonuses...
Comments United States Bullying and Harassment at Work
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

28th of Oct, 2011 by   Unhappy ex-Lincare employee +1 Votes
I completely agree with the person above. I am also a former employee of Lincare. I left due to unfair treatment by my area manager. I know of at least four managers that left due to this area managers unfair treatment and it makes me sick to think of how long he has gotten away with treating employees this badly.
 23rd of Nov, 2011 by   Male Nurse 0 Votes
I was fired from Lincare after I caught the center manager and senior service rep HUMPING on my file cabinet. I filed a complaint with corporate HR and the district manager forced me to drop the claim. they then proceeded to railroad me out. I had numerous commendations from patients and even the center manager. They now wont pay my last check or any bonus I had coming from MDINR. LINCARE SUCKS to work for.
 23rd of Nov, 2011 by   Male Nurse 0 Votes
I filed with the EEOC today
 5th of Feb, 2012 by   Erik 29 0 Votes
I agree 100% as a former CM in the Dallas area... This post is 110% perfect description...
 29th of Apr, 2012 by   bad02 0 Votes
the above poster 100% telling the truth
 23rd of Mar, 2013 by   unknown 2013 0 Votes
Lincare is not for the employee or the patient. Its all about money!!!

Lottery Scams and Online Coupons