ALL, United States
I am encouraging every employee out there that has been fired, or even that has quit because of the manner in which this Company treats it's employees. The longer they are allowed to get away with it, the longer it will continue. People should not be afraid to file a complaint with the EEOC. Even if the EEOC determines that your complaint has no validity based on law, it is still a complaint and after a while, a red flag will start to wave. I will bet there are hundreds, even thousands of ex-employees and maybe even current ones too who hate their jobs and wonder every day how this Company gets away with what they do. By the way, the CEO made 11MILLION in 2010 with his paycheck and bonuses...
Complaint comments Comments (7) Complaint country United States Complaint category Bullying and Harassment at Work
Was the above complaint useful?

28th of Oct, 2011 by    +1 Votes
I completely agree with the person above. I am also a former employee of Lincare. I left due to unfair treatment by my area manager. I know of at least four managers that left due to this area managers unfair treatment and it makes me sick to think of how long he has gotten away with treating employees this badly.
 23rd of Nov, 2011 by    0 Votes
I was fired from Lincare after I caught the center manager and senior service rep HUMPING on my file cabinet. I filed a complaint with corporate HR and the district manager forced me to drop the claim. they then proceeded to railroad me out. I had numerous commendations from patients and even the center manager. They now wont pay my last check or any bonus I had coming from MDINR. LINCARE SUCKS to work for.
 23rd of Nov, 2011 by    0 Votes
I filed with the EEOC today
 5th of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes
I agree 100% as a former CM in the Dallas area... This post is 110% perfect description...
 29th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
the above poster 100% telling the truth
 23rd of Mar, 2013 by    0 Votes
Lincare is not for the employee or the patient. Its all about money!!!
 26th of Jan, 2015 by    0 Votes
Wow, I worked for Lincare for a year as a service rep after working for a printing company for 25 years, thought it would be a nice change. Customers were mostly very nice. Be warned this is the only good about this company. service reps are forced to work 60 to 80 hours or more a week, you have to have a CDL so this is Illegal. center manager couldn't care less, the poster above is correct your expected to sell products even if your not qualified, like medicine ( I was a driver).Not long after I started there we got a high liter flow patient. we didn't have a high liter flow concentrator so my center manager told me to link two concentrators together, later there was a issue. When the customer complained My center manager told the customer I was new and didn't know better. how's that for support. I later got fired for shouting at the same center manager. Beware!

Lincare Logo Lincare