Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

non-delivery of paid product

LIFT SP
Utah
Phone: (866) 897-2464
I ordered Lift SP online, around December 10, 2008. I was charged the initial $4.95 which was fine but when I received my Mastercard statement in January 2009, I noticed a charge for $79.95 on December 30, 2008 and ANOTHER charge of $79.95 on January 10, 2009. When I called to ask what those charges were for I was told that, since I did not opt out of the "membership" program within 14 days, I was charged $79.95. How could I have opted out of the program if I only received the product December 30? The second charge of $79.95 was for a bottle they said they sent January 8.
I decided to cancel my "membership" because I did not want them to keep charging me for products they said they sent but I do not receive. I waited 2 weeks after my initial phone call but still have not received the second bottle I paid for. When I called again the end of January, I was told in an unfriendly manner that their records show that the bottle was sent and that I should check with my post office. I did. There is nothing. Today is February 13 and I still have not received the second bottle I paid for which they insist they sent January 8. This is beginning to look like a scam.
After giving LIFT SP my personal details and credit card # online I suddenly noticed charges on my credit card from Bargains and VacationSavers of $1.95 each around the same time Lift SP started charging me $79.95. Two weeks later there were 2 additional charges of $19.95 each.
I had never heard of Bargains and VacationSavers before and didn't even know they existed until I saw the charges on my credit card. When I contacted them I was told the $1.95 was for a "trial membership" . When I did not cancel within 14 days, they charged me $19.95 each which was the "activation fee". How could I have cancelled something I didn't even know existed until I saw the charges on my credit card? It's the same scheme used by Lift SP and I am wondering how safe Lift SP's website is, if these two companies are somehow connected to LIFT SP or if LIFT SP sold my personal information and credit card details to others.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

11th of May, 2008 by    0 Votes

Lift SP - Order cancel
MBM&F
6828 Rte 80
Tully
New York

I requested last month for the company NOT to SEND OR BILL me for the above product as I do not want it and I sure as heck don't intend to pay for this..My AX card was charged with yet another shipment. I want a credit and NO MORE Shipments or this issue will be reported to the CONSUMER BUSINESS and BETTER BUSINESS Bureau.. AGAIN..My request for cancellation has been ignored.
 21st of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
Irequested last month for the company NOT to SEND OR BILL me for the above product as I do not want it and I sure as heck don't intend to pay for this..My credit card was charged with yet another shipment. I want a credit and NO MORE Shipments or this issue will be reported to the CONSUMER BUSINESS and BETTER BUSINESS Bureau.. AGAIN..My request for cancellation has been ignored, if you are in the similiar situation and was able to stop the unauthorize charge, please e-mail me your answer.
 28th of Jan, 2009 by    0 Votes
I order the trial and paid the shipping, I recieved the product shortly after I paid for it. Well I guess you have 15 days to respond back to the company and if you DONT they keep sending you the product and charging you the 79.95. I recieved 2 more bottles and called the company, to tell them i didnt want these if I could send them back and they told me no. My charge card was really ran up so I looked closely to the bill and they keep charging me. The customer service lady told me to give it away if I dont want it, and she cant refund my money. I am now going to contact the better business bureau also, this company should be a shamed of themselves for taking advantage of people with the way the economy is.
 1st of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes
The exact same things as mentioned in the other comments happened to me. They have the worst customer service I have ever seen..It's more like customer rip-off. I'm still trying to get some "Service", but they never respond back. I DO NOT WANT THEIR PRODUCT and they are still billing me for it!
 1st of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes
Hello, this is the manager of Customer Service for this product. Just letting you all know that our Customer Service hours are Monday thru Friday 8AM-5:30PM and the number is 866-897-2464. We do have a 30 day risk free satisfaction Guarantee. So please give us a call and any one of our representatives will be happy to assist you with anything that they can. Also if you would like to cancel your account through email you may do so by emailing info@verifyyourorder.com
 3rd of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes
I had read the "terms and conditions and understood that I would have only 14 days from the date ordered (not date I received it) before I would be charged if I didn't cancel it. I was worried about the other complaints I've been reading on line, and also because I ordered my product 1-24-09 and had not received it by today, Feb. 3. However, I am glad Michell from Customer Service wrote because I then had a phone number to call. (I had not originally seen that number in the "terms and conditions".) The person with whom I spoke was very nice, helpful and tried to trace it. Couldn't find it, so said she'd extend my trial for 30 days before I am charged or I decide to cancel. Yes, I will be charged unless I call in to cancel "in time". Gloria
 5th of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes

Lift SP - dr jepson
face lift product
po box 2003
riverton ut
Phone: 866 897 2464

I called the above phone the second time that I received the product and asked to have the shipments discontinued. That was more than a year ago. The shipments continue to arrive and my visa is being charged $69 each month!!!
 6th of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes
Try emailing them at info@verifyyourorder.com also try calling 1 800 999 2734. I was able to get someone to answer at this number. She also told me to call 1 800 919 2846 with my complaints. I called and canceled my card and had another one issued with a different number to insure they could not bill me again. You can not get anyone to answer the phone at 1 866 897 2464 MST. It is a shame they have such shady billing standards. I would of used their product.
 9th of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes
Just to let everyone know, I sent an email to info@verifyyourorder.com and I was refunded my money. I had no problems. This just happened today. It was a prompt response. The info was posted by Michelle on this website.

Debra Hobbs
 10th of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes
 10th of Feb, 2009 by    +1 Votes
I didn't happen to catch the 15 day cancellation requirement from the date that you order the trial. Sigh... I'm a single mother of two, work full time and go to school part time. I thought it would be nice to do something for myself for a change and order a trial version of this product to see if it works and because I don't read all the fine print...I get more of a hassel. I've been charged the $79.95 since I didn't call to cancel "in time". I hope I'll be able to get my money back. This is ridiculous. I certainly won't be ordering anymore now - even if it does work.
 14th of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes
 20th of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes
Nothing is Free in life- come on people.
 23rd of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes
They billed me January 15 for my free trial. Today, February 23, a package came from them. I then looked a my bank account online and saw that they had billed me $79.95 on February 15. I didn't sign up for this! I looked at my bank statement online and discovered that on February 2, there was a charge for $79.95 also (but no shipment, so I had no idea the charge was even there until today)! SCAM.

So, they put me on autoship (I had NO idea this would happen), billed me for two shipments, but only sent ONE. Plus, every two weeks?! Give me a break! Fortunately I caught it, finally, and called them and then called my bank. My bank said to call back and get a cancellation number and the name of the person who took the cancellation order, and their ID#. So I've done all that now.

The bank advised getting rid of my debit card that they have the number of. I'll wait a bit and see what happens, but I'll be watching my account very carefully. And I'll NEVER order a free trial again! NEVER. $160. I'm out so far. If they don't actually refund it, my bank is going to go after them, but it will take some time.

DUMB ME. What was I thinking????
 23rd of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes
Also, the man I spoke to told me that on their web site there was a link for "Terms" which supposedly said I would be enrolled in auto-shipments. This was false. There was no such link, and no such information anywhere!
 23rd of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes
Also, my bank send to return the product and get a certified receipt of delivery and then call the bank to give them the number, so they can go after these people.
 24th of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes
I didn't get involved with this product but I feel your pain on this. Comcast cable really put it to me on billing me AFTER I requested disconnection.Also billed me for unreturned modems that I DID return. They sent me to a very rude collection agent. They still claim more owed then I really do. Companies get too big and don't care.
 24th of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes
I agree with the complaints. These ad companies do try to lure any unsuspecting consumer and once the consumer founds out, it's kind of late already. I think these companies a bunch of crooks!
 26th of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes
I have the same problem with LIft-Sp.
I ordered it last week and it took more than a week to arrive at my house.
I read everything carefully from their website and didn't want this other creme they offered for $29.99.
I got the items just today and guess what? They charged me for the creme which I checked on that website that I did not want.
I got back right away and they talked to me like it was my fault. The representation on the line told me that I probably did not read the stuff and did not or forgot to check the appropriate box. Well, I did forget. I read all of the complaint about LIFT-SP and decided to try it and guess what? This company is charging people for things that they did not want. They told me I will see the credit of $29.99 back on my credit card in 6 to 12 days. I don't buy this from them. It shouldn't take that many days. I am caling my credit card company tomorrow to block them from every charging me for anymore stuff.
I used tons of it on my face and it does not work. I don't even have that much wrinkles and the little wrinkles that I have is still there after using Lift-SP...
Make sure you call them right away if they send you something which you did not order. In fact, they try to lie to me that the other item was a free sample. It is not a free sample and my credit card got charge for it..
This company is a scam.
 4th of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes
I have just dealt with one of your phone reps and she called me rude and accused me of "yelling" at her. First of all, the terms and conditions are understood by my partner and myself. However, it doesn't seem that this company even understands the words used in the "terms and conditions". The word trial (in this context) means: 1) The action or process of trying or putting to the proof: TEST
4) An experiment to test quality, value or usefulness.
Definition taken from the Merriam-Webster Collegiate Dictionary.
The trial period has not begun because I have not yet received the product. Therefore, the terms and conditions are illegal. I strongly recommend that you actually verify if your workers are up to par ( I have worked on the phone for verrrrry long). Also, you should change the "terms and conditions" phrasing because it obviously isn't English nor is it legal (false representation of a product is a criminal act).
I understand that there is probably a larger chance that you don't even pay this message any mind but I'm still hoping that there are some Americans who realize that the ENTIRE WORLD has no respect for your country and it's "citizens" and try to do something about it. But again, I'd be really surprised.
Disgusted Canadian ( French slave to the English masses)

Contact Us