logo

Lift Serum Pro Contacts & Informations

Posted: 2013-01-31 by    boy23_cam

Free trial scam

Lift Serum Pro
I very stupidly fell for this Lift Serum Pro, as I thought I would try out the "free 14 day trial" offer. I read the terms and conditions, after I "bought" them so as soon as they arrived, I phoned seller and spoke to a sales person who agreed I could keep the sample as long as I was willing to pay the 74.95GBP.
Comments United States Beauty & Day Spas
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

1st of May, 2013 by   DA.Jones 0 Votes
I have also been scammed by this awful company.What can we do about it??? Any advice >>>
 15th of May, 2013 by   x0585325 0 Votes
My wife just fall for that, best thing to do is call your bank as soon as possible explain the case and asked them to cancel all payments to this MOB, otherwise they will carry on taking money from your account, even if you cancel the account with them, then call Trading Standards on 01560282500 (West Lothian) were they send the products, call Police fraud department and report the case, they will give you a crime number, then call your bank and demand a refund. Trading Standards and Police are aware of this scam, apparently the company does not exist. Just lost today £180.00. Please pass the message around on Facebook, Twitter and in all places you can find. Write to RipOff Britain etc. John form Kent
 29th of May, 2013 by   i know the is taken because it me 0 Votes
I don't want pro serum anymore please quick sending them I cancel my order my name is rose m fox at 2350 s. 23rd. lot 1073 Manitowoc, Wisconsin 54220 I didn't order it and I don't it
 19th of Jul, 2013 by   s hayes 0 Votes
I fell for this scam, too. I only discovered that I had not read the T&Cs properly when my credit card statement came in, although they were quick to send an email with the £1.99 charge, they sent me nothing about the £84.71. When I tried to call the customer service line it just kept hanging up.
 16th of Aug, 2013 by   Angry in St Ives 0 Votes
I was offered this product as a free gift (with no mention of an account or on-going payments!), for a small payment of £1.99 postage, and I very stupidly gave my debit card number for the postage to be debited. I have been away for 2 weeks, and have only just checked my bank account online only to find that the initial payment of £1.99 was taken, then a further £1.95 was debited a day later, and then 2 weeks after that a payment of £84.71 was taken. I feel extremely angry and will be warning everyone I know to be aware of this SCAM.
 22nd of Aug, 2013 by   Ben Hartley 0 Votes
My mum has recently been a victim of the same scam with exactly the same amounts taken from her account as those above with identical regularity. My mum, although niavely, thought she had won a holiday due to being informed she was the 100th customer to visit the Thompson Holiday website. Obviously very excited by the news, she completed a short survey answereing typical holiday related questions, for example, what is your favorite destination, length of stay etc. After completing the survey she was informed of a smaller prize she was entitled to as a thank you, (this being the trial pot of lift serum cream) all for just £1.99 postage and packaging. Regretably after paying this fee and receiving the very poor quality trial cream, subsequently then had a further £1.95 taken on 22.07.2013, a further £89.66 taken on 02.08.2013 and finally a further 84.71 taken on 19.08.2013 for Liftserum Pro which was never recieved. Although informing her bank and requesting that these payments be stopped, the fraudsters are still trying to take money. BEWARE LIFTSERUM - a blatent scam
 21st of Oct, 2013 by   Isabellagrace 0 Votes
I too have fallen for this scam. I am livid that I have been conned and furious that I can do nothing about the £84.74 they have taken from my account.
 22nd of Oct, 2013 by   Lee Kerr 0 Votes
My husband completed a survey on the Taste.com website as he thought our daughter would like it.
A week or so later I saw an ad on my FaceBook timeline and complete the survey, I requested the Lift Glow Pro as well as the lift Serum Pro as i need all the help I can get.
Neither of us spotted any warning or terms and condition on the website it'self. There was a box to tick to say you agreed to them but we both assumed it would be the same sort of formal legalese you normally get. It didn't occur to either of us that an otherwise unstated financial agreement would be smuggled in.
A week later our daughter's sample arrived, just an invoice for the p&p with it. The following week my samples arrived; these are allegedly a 14 or 30 day trial depending on where you are on their website but 15ml is not going to last that long. Not outstanding quality either; certainly not up to No 7 standards.
Two days later my husband discovered that £84.71 has been taken from his account. RSB have blocked future payments but say it's up to him to get back any money from the company. I've been luckier, Nationwide were able to put a stop on any deduction before they happened.
Looking at other peoples complaints, it's interesting that no matter what currency you use, Sterling, Euros or Dollars, the figures are the same; 1.99 per item p&p, 84.71 per item lifted from your account.

I've spent the past two days ringing to try and get my husband's money back. I've tried the following numbers and got no answer today, although the first number had a recorded message yesterday which said that "Your call will be recorded for quality purposes" before it went dead.
From a complainant on RipOffReport.com 0808 189 0495
From a complainant on http://www.complaintsboard.com 02035140653,

The UK address is :
PO BOX 13511
Linlithgow, West Lothian, EH49 7YH
United Kingdom

I have put in a complaint to Advertising Standards and will be contacting Trading Standards in Linlithgow once I find the number.
 22nd of Oct, 2013 by   Lee Kerr 0 Votes

From a complainant on RipOffReport.com 0808 189 0495
From a complainant on http://www.complaintsboard.com 02035140653,

The UK address is :
PO BOX 13511
Linlithgow, West Lothian, EH49 7YH

23rd of Oct, 2013 by   car99 0 Votes
I received the product on 17/10/2013 and I called the company just now to tell them to cancel my subscription after I read about this fraud and it could cause rashes thingy on internet. The lady on the phone was quite rude. She tried to persuade me to continue the products and she told me that she can offer me some discounts if I cant afford it for the next month. she said only 30 pounds will be deducted for every month from my bank account. I said no and no many times. She didnt even let me talk. I firmly said to her let me talk. I told her even you're giving me discounts etc, I'm not up to it. I told her that I went to my bank and talked to the staff. the staff asked me to call this company and they told me that they cant do anything till the company already deducted the money. I told this lady on the phone to send me an email as proof that I cancel the subscription.she did send it to me after ''almost fighting'' on the phone with her. thanks God but I'm going to show this email to Barclays staff later and see if they can really do something to block this company from taking my money. It's really a lesson for me. I hope anyone out there wont fall into this scam. I'm really hoping that my money wont be deducted from my account the next month. *fingers crossed*
 24th of Oct, 2013 by   Yvonne Ls 0 Votes
I can't believe this scam is still allowed to exist and function on the internet. Why are no effective authorities taking action in the interests of the every day consumers. I rang Trading Standards and basically was told that the Terms and Conditions would be binding and that any judge would more than likely uphold this. I don't remember seeing any terms and conditions in the ad and only remember that I was led to believe that if i PAID THE POSTAGE OF £1.99 they would send me the sample of which I could keep. This company I believe, is obviously out there to extort money from people and not in the business of providing any lotions or potions that will enhance your skin or appearance. I have cancelled with my bank any further payments to be issued to them but I don't feel confident or reassured that this is going to stop these 'vultures' from further trying to extort further money from me. Trading Standards did give me a piece of advice that I think may be useful and that is to write to the company cancelling any subscription or contract they have made for you and send it registered post, as once that letter enters the postal system, it will be legally binding (they have to sign for it and can't then deny the notice)
Although this may sound a bit feeble, I would be happy to join and support any campaign against this company that anyone organises, as I am not very good at leading or organising such
 26th of Oct, 2013 by   Annier999 0 Votes
I copied the small print when I placed this trial order as I assumed there would be a catch and here is is in full:

"We will send you a 30 day supply of Lift Serum Pro for just shipping and handling fee of £1.99. We ship the product to you the day after you place your order (except for orders placed Saturday-Sunday will be shipped the following Monday). Thus in order for you to try the product please consider that end of the trial period is 14 days after you placed your order. If you are unhappy with the product at any time during those 14 days, you must call +44 808 189 0374 to cancel your order and avoid being billed for the cost of the product. If you are satisfied with our product, then do nothing and we will bill you for your initial order, and every 30 day thereafter we will send you a new 30-day supply of our product and automatically bill you the low price of £84.71. To cancel automatic delivery and billing, call us at +44 808 189 0374 at any time. The Transaction will show on your Credit Card statement as TRY LIFTSERUM PRO 448081890374. Express Shipment Policy: If you selected express shipment, your credit card will be billed for an additional £1.95. This charge will be made after your package is shipped and will be shown separately on your credit card statement. Please read our terms and conditions for full detail."

The serum is fine but not worth more than the P&P I have paid so I decided to cancel. I have tried unsuccessfully to contact them on 0808 189 0374, 0808 189 0495 and 02035140653. I can't even get a ring tone when I try.

I am happy with the £1.99 charged and declined the £1.95 express charge some of you must have requested. I have asked my bank to decline any requests for further payments.

I am hopeful that this is sufficient although I may also write to confirm cancellation as advised above.

Good luck to you all.
 28th of Oct, 2013 by   Annier999 0 Votes
My bank have stopped future charges but they say that there is a transaction "in authorisation" . They will try to get this refunded but the merchant may dispute it. I will write to the retailer confirming cancellation and making it clear that I attempted to cancel within the 14 days but their telephone system doesn't work. Fingers crossed I am not out of pocket!
 28th of Oct, 2013 by   Annier999 0 Votes
I have written to Lift Serum Pro to cancel the charge for the first month's supply as it doesn't work, and any future delivery and/or charges.
 30th of Oct, 2013 by   SashkoAlex 0 Votes
My wife has just discovered that Lift Serum Pro charged her £ 84.71 on 29 October, after initially charging £1.99 for a sample. Well, this definitely was not authorized, so we are going to go to the bank and report it there. Already submitted a report on ActionFraud website.
 30th of Oct, 2013 by   SMR3 0 Votes
I have just fallen for this scam and ordered both products, aaaarrrggghhhh. I will call my bank first thing in morning and prey I can cancel it straight away. How foolish can we be.
 1st of Nov, 2013 by   Julies866 0 Votes
I too have fallen for this scam, I'm usually so careful.I shall contact my bank asap. I just feel so stupid.
 12th of Nov, 2013 by   El 2013 0 Votes
I applied for free samples of Lift Serum Pro and Lift and Glow as advertised on line with the understanding that I only had to pay the postage.( £1.99 each)
I applied on 12 October and the products arrived on 01 November.
I was charged 2 x £1.99 on my credit card on 14 October and a further 2 x £84.71 on 29 October.
I tried to contact them on their advertised contact details to no avail
Billing & Customer Support:

We welcome all support inquires by the following methods:

Phone Support:

US and Canada: +44 808 189 0374
From Europe: +44 808 189 0374

Customer service hours are 8AM - 5PM GMT, Monday through Friday (Greenwich Mean Time).

Unit 1, 27 Ackmar Road
London, SW6 4UR
United Kingdom

I have called my bank and Citizens Advise. I am hoping the banks will recognise that this is a scam and refund my money as we have not heard nothing fro the Lift Serum Pro people.
I see their websites are still up and running. They really should be shut down or their misleading advertising should be made clearer.
Such a shame that this sort of thing is allowed to continue.
 15th of Nov, 2013 by   S.M.B 0 Votes
My case is exactly the same as all the above comments, except it was on my Facebook page and recommended by a few friends. We are now dealing with our bank who have temporarily refunded the money taken and they are trying to stop any more fraudulent withdrawals from our account (Lift Serum have tried to take out a further 3 amounts of £84.71). Why doesn't somebody do something about this robbing company?
 23rd of Nov, 2013 by   BEEP BEEP 0 Votes
shit...I ORDERED BOTH LAST SUNDAY THE 18TH NOVEMBER, AND I CANT BELIEVE WHAT IM READING, DO ANY OF YOU THINK IF I PHONE MY BANK, A.S.A.P. THEY WILL CANCEL PAYMENTS FOR ME? I FEEL SICK RIGHT NOW.

Avoid Counterfeit Cash Scams