logo

Trip Together
Scam ?
2. (3 mins ago)
sewelldirect.com
I got wrong order, but the seller didn’t change it
3. (4 mins ago)
mobily broadband@work
slow connection
4. (5 mins ago)
Cincinnati Bell Fioptics
Selling a service and not providing it
5. (8 mins ago)
themagicvine.com
The magic vine is fake

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Lifestyle Lift Complaints & Reviews - Deaths and Infections- Marketing Company posing as Medical

Lifestyle Lift Contacts & Informations

Lifestyle Lift

Posted: 2011-06-13 by    Miriam44556

Deaths and Infections- Marketing Company posing as Medical

The vast majority of Lifestyle Lift doctors are DOs (not even MDs) and are NOT Plastic Surgeons. David Kent is the founder and he is a DO. Gordon Quick is their CEO, and was alleged to commit sexual battery and harassment when CEO for a non-medical company in MO (ref. Google search) Their doctors themselves have very weak credentials and there is not a single credible doctor in their organization. In addition to several Lifestyle Life deaths, they have had several life-threatening infections including Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA) because they don't sterilize their instruments; their surgeries take place in an office room. They should be shut-down. Any harmed patient should contact their state medical board and also the Florida Attorney General who is doing an investigation.
Comments United States Plastic Surgery
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

4th of Oct, 2011 by   Shut Them Down! 0 Votes
I had the lower LSL on 8/5/11. I agree with everyone on here. at 7 weeks, now 8, I don't look like I've had anything done. I look like I did when I walked in for a consultation. $6500.00 plus spent on the surgery, 500 plus stitches in my had, lumps under my chin, excruiciating pain for weeks, more down time than they said it would be, calls into the office in Maintland where they never called me back, finally a return visit with the surgeon at 7 weeks to complain, I am getting an attorney this week! Let's shut them down! Orlando, Florida.

Consumer Tips: Secure Personal Information