logo

My Perfect Resume
It is fraud
2. (16 mins ago)
Bald and Purri Sphynx Cattery
Trouble with breeder (Brenda bevan)
3. (18 mins ago)

Lifestyle Lift Contacts & Informations

Posted:    Bits

Facelift

lifestylelift.com
I went in for a consult 3 yrs ago. I met w/ a consultant who determined I was a good candidate for this one hour innovative new procedure, so easy, you can go back to work the next day. It was deemed a lunchtime procedure. The consultant I found out months later was not in the medical field & had no expertise to say I was a candidate. She showed me w/ her fingertips where the incisons would be, in the ear, a small incision. I didn't book that day, but went back a week later after being reassured the Dr was a Plastic Surgeon. I met w/ the DR. He also did the finger pull in front of the ear& told me it would take 7-10 yrs off your face & kast 10 yrs or more. It was a high sales pitch by the consultant, offering a nice discount if you book then w/ immediate financing at 0% for one year. No side effects, no anesthesia, no nerve damage, easy procedure, go back to work the next day. IMPOSSIBLE!!!
eI had to eat tha next 3 days thru a straw. For over 6 months (approx) I couldn't hold a phone to my ear.
They had given me a lower facelift w/o my permission. I had been cut all the way around my ears& to top that off, my left ear was stretched down& my earlobe was sewn to my face. My ear is misplaced, The top sticks out, bottom is attached to my face& my earphones no longer fit. They don't keep surgical records so you have no clue what they do to you. The Dr offered a revision, but when I asked what that entailed, he said 'I will sew your right ear to your face. OMG!!!
There are currently 50 girls I met on a website called Realself. Our stories are all basically the same. Some are worst off than me with huge ropey ugly scars, mis-shapen ears& eyes. Their infomercials on TV cleverly minimize the results you will get. This is not saying they don't have some good dr's there, but there are many there that give horrible results! Be warned to check out your DR if you go there or anywhere. Check for board certification, check for a dr in good standing. Ask all the right questions.And above all else please MAKE them show you where the incisions will be!
Altho I was told, get it in writing... What I got I never bargained for. Small incisions to basically dissecting my ears was not what I bargained for. The 10 to 20 shots in your face hurt like heck. I have been in chronic pain a long long time& they won't say what they did to me!! Most other plastic surgeons won't touch me because of this. Be aware, be careful& be smart.

Comments United States Plastic Surgery
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

25th of Oct, 2011 by   roadwarrior 2 0 Votes
The info really helped, it changed my mind .Thank you for your honesty
 3rd of Nov, 2011 by   Janet F. cav 0 Votes
Just don't do it! Older looking people are beautiful too! I'm a grandma and I see some wrinkles and a little under the chin sag but so be it!
We are who we are! JUST SAY NO TO LIFESTYLE LIFTS!!!
 17th of May, 2012 by   Pat Phillips 0 Votes
Had my Life Style Lift, in January 2011 in Beverly Hills, CA. I saved for a couple of years for the lift. Worst!! nightmare of my life.
Felt a burn on my face a couple of times, felt the cutting of skin and I ended up shaking so bad I couldn't finish with my (free laser treatment to my face, had to stop. The doctor who did the surgery I never got to see afterwards as he started working at a different facility. My chin bandage was to tight and went through a lot of pain afterwards during the healing and left ridges on my face that stayed for months afterwards. Also during the 2 weeks of healing and sleeping in a recliner and I called for advice I was told so many contradictory things didn't know what to really do. The really terrible part is, it didn't work and think my jowls look worse than before. Yes I have all the scars on the front and back of my ears, pretty sad. All three of my daughters wanted me to sue but how can you (they are protected). Please don't waste your money and if need be pay a lot more and have it done by an experienced Plastic Surgeon. I wish I had.
 12th of Aug, 2012 by   Sue Knight 57 0 Votes
Went thru so much pain & many follow-ups only to have 1 ear sewn to my face, very bad scarring from the thread used to do an eye lift. Now, my eyes are all bunched together near the tear ducts. Looks horrible! Never had that problem before surgery much less my ear being sewn to my face. As far as a lower face lift, well BAD SCARRING is all I can say. I won't get it fixed because of the fear of any Dr. Can't get over my nightmares of PAIN, TORTURE & THE SMELL OF YOUR SKIN BURNING! My whole face has something wrong in every area they worked. Went back for redo's 3xs but couldn't take it anymore. Oh, and they never could find my file everytime I went it disappeared huh!
Dr. Kim does a chop shop job & doesn't care if you're in pain-just keeps saying "I'm almost done" while I'm crying my heart out from pain. Wonder how he'd feel if he was in my shoes!!! Messed up for life!
 13th of Sep, 2012 by   Shish 0 Votes
OMG, I am so thankful for your stories. I was all ready to make my appointment after talking with the "car salesperson." I thought, well I will just research this a bit...thank goodness I did!!! I am so sorry for all of your unfortunate experiences but you are saving many others the horror of disfigurement and pain!
 13th of Sep, 2012 by   Shish 0 Votes
OMG...so glad I read these experiences! I was ready to make my appointment after talking to their "car salesperson" but thought probably I should do a little research first! Wow, I am so glad that I did!!! i am so sorry for all of you that have had these torturous experiences and now have to live with disfigurement and pain...but thank you so much for sharing your stories! I will not be a client of LSL.
 13th of Sep, 2012 by   Shish 0 Votes
Sorry my responses were submitted twice...first one I hadn't signed up and thought it didn't post.
 13th of Dec, 2012 by   Kathy Barlow 0 Votes
Lifestyle Lift has sued me for a cashier's check that they said they "lost" because they performed the surgery within 72 hours of receiving the check. What they really wanted was another check with a different date on it. Needless to say, they didn't get it. It didn't matter to them that they failed to take certain precautions and do pre-op procedures one week before the procedure began such as avoiding blood thinners, etc. It is obvious that they don't care if you bleed to death as long as they get their money. You already know the experience I had. It is the same as all the others. The procedure didn't take an hour, I couldn't return back to work in a week. They didn't even follow their own pre-op procedures. I have permanent nerve damage as a result of their botched job. The pain is excruciating. I lost my job because they claim I could return to work the following Thursday. They overcharged me for the procedure. They wouldn't give me a copy of the contract required by law because they knew it would bury them. They actually refused my document subpoena. They are also in violation of the Consumer Protection Act and the Fair Trade Practices Act. PLEASE WRITE TO YOUR GOVERNOR'S OFFICE OF CONSUMER AFFAIRS. You can find the application on-line. We can protect others from the same fate.
 5th of Dec, 2013 by   Loralaey 0 Votes
Well, I was thinking about doing the Lifestyle face lift. I called them, they sent me their brochure, and a very friendly lady talked to me by phone, and tried to convince me to go for a consultation in Denver, CO. I was saving the money to go and do it, but thank God that I came in to this page, and read your reviews, and what has happened to you. I changed my mind, and I am so sorry for what happened to all of you, and hope that somehow you all get better. You all have save me from a disaster. God Bless!
 21st of Jul, 2014 by   Paula Cramer 0 Votes
I had a eye lift upper and lower, brow lift and refraction all laser done. The results were. Terrible. It was like nothing was done. A thread lift. What a joke. It is not worth the money. I would like to join the class action suit. The trauma I went through and they never got it right.

Flying vs. Driving Cross Country