logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
WES.ORG
Bad customer service & delay of evaluation
2. (7 mins ago)
Award Notification Commission
award two million dollars
3. (18 mins ago)
Allegiant Air
flight attendants
4. (24 mins ago)
isharedmedia.com
I couldn’t browse my video and moderators ignored me
5. (26 mins ago)

south beach skin care
210 71st Street Suite 307
Miami Beach, Florida
lifecell.com
I ordered the Lifecell skin care product on a 30 day guarantee or no charge to a credit card, which you had to provide to order. I contacted the company 15 days after recieving and emailed and called stating i was cancelling my trial and did not want any charges to my card. I even asked them what I needed to do if i needed to return the product . I recieved a confirmation of my email that there would be no further shipments. There was no instructions on whether to send it back, just that they had received my cancellation and would care for.

I see on my credit card statement they billed me anyway for $189.00...15 days after I received my confirmation email. So I tried to call, and you cannot talk to anyone, you always get a recording advising you to email, So I did and after an email war they say now I have to return the product, two months later or they will not refund. Why would they bill me 2 weeks after I cancelled, Now they are coming up with an email they said they sent AFTER my confirmations saying where to mail the product back for a refund. After a morning long discussion hours later now there is an email that they didnt mention all morning. I have the product to send back, but beware of doing business here...now I have to wait for processing...I've paid interst on my credit card...its awful...then the office manager basically yelled at me and said they did nothing wrong... They take your money easily but know nothing about customer service and why would you do business with a company who has integrity as that? I followed in good faith what I was requested to do and they still billed me, trying to get it cared for has been a nerve racking and time consuming ordeal, and their supposed to be in the customer sercicxe business? It's notg worth it.
Comments United States Cosmetics
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

30th of Apr, 2009 by   celina +1 Votes
I am in the same boat.nobody is picking up th ecall.What is the address you ship it back.
and do they give any number.
 30th of Apr, 2009 by   celina +1 Votes
I am agree
 9th of Apr, 2010 by   Sonia Saldarriaga +1 Votes
Rigth now I am going to the same problem how to return this product
It since to be that they don't want you really to get off the hook
 15th of Apr, 2011 by   Debbie .j +1 Votes
Thank you peoples i was going to order some lifecell, i have now changed my mind so glad i saw your posting Debbie x
 29th of Jun, 2011 by   Jean Payne +1 Votes
I am returning the Lifecell skin cream as you have charged me to much as i only ordered a free sample and had to pay for shipping only. I talked to somebody and they asked me to return the cream and you will credit my account for the whole ammount. please do so as soon as possible without fail.

Jean Payne.
241 Jamaica circle
Union city, CA.94587
 20th of Oct, 2011 by   nancy l ouprie 0 Votes
I agree with all of you. Very poor company to do business with . I have spoken to them multiple times, all calls were not recorded on my account, different story each time I call, they have withdrawn $189.00 from my account three times, I lost interest, they gained, and I have had to pay interest fees to my bank. If anyone is considering a trial of this product, I strongly suggest you find another source other than South Beach to do transactions with.
Way too bad, as I do like the product, but there are others out there as good if not better.
Nancy L. Ouprie
Outer Banks North Carolina
 10th of Dec, 2011 by   sandra k brown 0 Votes
I am going through the same thing as you. I just called and cancelled this product. They assured me i would not be billed on my debt card. On the 8th of December, two days later, today as a matter of fact, they debted my account for 189.00!! I will never buy another thing from them . The product is good but its a load of crap to try to get them to do the right thing!!!
 23rd of Feb, 2012 by   Jalexa 0 Votes
I'm so glad I researched and read reviews on this company before I ordered the LifeCell product. I was about to enter my credit card amount and my intuition told me to check this company out first. By the way, NEVER use a debit card for purchases like this! I learned the hard way years ago.
 28th of Nov, 2012 by   Judith L 0 Votes
I am going through the same thing with this company. Nothing was mentioned about returning the product when I cancelled. My credit card has been charged. This is a scam & this company is dishonest! Beware
 23rd of Dec, 2012 by   patricia portney 0 Votes
I just ordered a free trail because I thought it was just as it advertised. FREE TRIAL. I get tired of putting alot of money into high end products that do not work. I do not know yet if this product works or not. But I do not like being forced to buy after 30 days. Some how the FREE TRIAL now seems like a scam.
 18th of Feb, 2013 by   Jane Lester 0 Votes
I too am sending mine back! Here is the address

South Beach Skin Care
1909-Tyler St.
Hollywood, Fla. 33020
I also inclosed a note. If they bill my Credid Card, further actions will be taken!
What a joke this stuff is!
 9th of Apr, 2013 by   ldreamz 0 Votes
The Number to get someone to talk (in time) :) I found on the back of their "Pamplet"..
Also, Is their Address..However you have to call this number and..they give you a
"Invoice" number..and other instructions..another site to go on to print out their label
Then, When the Lotion gets back..they check the "Invoice" number..and hopefully,
Everyone will get their "Money" Back.. The "B.B.B." Should know about these people
And their "Practices"!!
Really!!
 13th of Apr, 2013 by   panzy 0 Votes
The BBB won't help you as they are a scam company too.
 6th of May, 2013 by   Tammie Mosley 0 Votes
I also ordered a trail size of lifecell! I called 10 days later to cancel or I should say I tried calling the phone numbers I had for customer service and the phone would just ring. I emailed, I tried everything! finally I tried calling customer service again and they answered. This lady was VERY rude! she gave me the address to mail back the product and I was still billed 189.00! I would advise anyone who is thinking about ordering this product to think twice. It has been such a pain just trying to take the 189.00 off my credit card and dealing with very rude people. I would be ashamed of myself if I was the one who promoted Lifecell and the B.B.B. should investigate these people!
 19th of May, 2013 by   sara caracciolo 0 Votes
I found that it caused my eyelids itched and my skin get dryer and no change, if any for the worse.
 19th of May, 2013 by   sara caracciolo 0 Votes
another thiing my creditcard company will start a dispute with them and they will not get awaywith billing me l89.00dollars
 17th of Jul, 2013 by   Rita Stevens 0 Votes
What is the best way to return the cream was told I should have a tracking no.
 1st of Oct, 2013 by   DOREENA MORA 0 Votes
THEY TOOK MONEY FOR A ORDER I DID NOT ORDER. BACK IN JUNE SOMEONE USE MY VISA TO ORDER FROM LIFE CELL.I CONTACT MY BANK AND THE ISSUE WAS TAKING CARE MY VISA WAS REPLACE.ON 9/29/2013 LIFE CELL TOOK MONEY OUT OF MY BANK AGAIN SAYING I DID ORDER FROM.IN WHEN I CALLED LIFE CELL THEY AGREE IT WAS FRAUD AND GAVE MY MONEY AND THEIR SAYING DID.I NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AND IT WAS PROVEN TO BE FRAUD BY THEM AND MY BANK. THEY ARE LAIR'S AND THIEF'S
 16th of Oct, 2013 by   Oldbutfeisty 0 Votes
The only way to really protect yourself from this company is to close the bank account attached to your order. Lifecell did manage to take out the shipping cost before I could do this. My order was cancelled by email by me (two emails) within an hour of ordering. They sent the order anyways and just denied receiving the emails. Keep your own copies of anything sent to or from. I have heard that after the original 189 is taken from the account they continue to charge your account 149 every two months. It wasn't difficult to close my account and reopen another. The bank was very helpful...took any automatic deposits or my automatic monthly payment, etc. off that account and put the ones I choose on the new account...it really was easy...well worth taking the time to check out.
 27th of Oct, 2013 by   WontBePutTogether 0 Votes
People use a card you can cancel ~ I agree with Oldbulfeisty! I never use my bank acct card online. For future get yourself a card ofr online use only ~ this way you can cancel and replace and your personal money is not affected. I ordered a trial of something and had no problem paying for shipping then once I received it I CANCELLED CARD because I read reviews after instead of before how this company was charging everyone $249 blah blah blah. So get yourself a MasterCard but nothing that ties you to your MONEY! If that's not an option don't get Trials there is no such thing as Free Trials!

Last Minute School Shopping