logo

Igor and Kasbar are scammers
IGOR aka KASBAR is a Ripper
2. (20 mins ago)
TideStore.com
Not only are they terrible to customers, but the quality of their stuff is HORRIBLE
3. (22 mins ago)
Fraud Company

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

LIFE LINE SCREENING, Independence, Ohio Complaints & Reviews - Test Results to PCP

LIFE LINE SCREENING Contacts & Informations

LIFE LINE SCREENING

Posted:    Shelia Landman

Test Results to PCP

Life Line Screening
Park Center Plaza II, 6150 Oak Tree Blvd.
Independence, Ohio
Phone: 1-888-753-1131
lifelinescreening.com
The only complaint I have with Life Line is that when I had the "Know Your 5" Screening performed the morning of 10-12-2010, they requested my PCP's name, address, and phone number so that they could notify him of my test results. After seeing my Primary Care Physician the afternoon of 10-19-2010, I learned that he had not yet received those results. He would have preferred knowing the results during my office visit since I have been treated for high cholesterol a number of years. I offered to make a copy of the form which Life Line gave me and return it to his office after I returned home from my visit with him. Does Life Line actually forward the test results as they said, and if so, how long does it take to do so? You may contact me thru my e-mail address, srlandman@ymail.com. Thank you and have a blessed day! Shelia Landman
Comments United States Medical Negligence and Deficiency
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

5th of Jul, 2011 by   M. Koester 0 Votes
I was supposed to hear from Lifeline screening 21 days after my tests. I had my test on the 25th of May. It is now July 7, and I still haven't heard from them.
A friend had her screening on May 2nd and she hasn't heard from them either.

M. Koester
 30th of Sep, 2013 by   cekkk 0 Votes
Unless I misread, you saw your doctor a week after the screening. Results were not to be ready for another several days. I don't think much of the screening, but let's be fair.

Web of Deceit - Internet Fraud