logo

EXACTUS INFOTECH SOLUTION PVT LTD
Fraud placement service
5. (1 hr 20 mins ago)
P C Richard & Son
‚ÄčThe mit manager Joseph Botros Jr told me it's not possible.

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted: 2013-02-13 by    RR6

Refund

Liberty tax
North Carolina
I filed through liberty tax. My DD is 2/13/13 or February 13, 2013 and nothing. I calleD THE IRS they said it went into liberty tax bank yesterday 2/12/13 I called liberty corp. and they reroute me to JHT ? They acknowledge the IRS deposit as of 2/12/13 @ 5:23 they stated an additional 4 days to process. They use another bank called River City Bank to take their fees and forward it on to get DD to your account. What boggles my mind is that HR BLOCK DOESN'T DO THIS, I ALWAYS GOT MY MONEY ON TIME... LASTLY, western union turn around time is an hour.. So why would they hold my money for 4 more days?? Processing does not take that long.
Comments United States Tax Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

17th of Feb, 2011 by   daveocjr 0 Votes
They charged 3 times more this year when I was getting 1/8 less back then last year and they told when that I will have my check in 8-14 days well its been over a month and nothing every time I call they said nope not in but they don't ask for my name or nothing so I think I need to get all my money now back include what they took out for them selfs cuz I'm gonna file a small claims on them tomorrow if its not all in my hand
 22nd of Feb, 2011 by   Liberty Tax Customer Care 0 Votes
We're incredibly sorry for the experience you described with your local office. Liberty Tax Service makes customer service our priority which is why we offer a satisfaction guarantee. Please email us directly at customercare@libtax.com (include your name, phone number and the Liberty Tax office location) and we'll be happy to investigate your complaint.
Kind regards,
Liberty Tax Customer Care
 25th of Feb, 2013 by   cbros 0 Votes
well you got farther on getting information from liberty because my refund was sent to their bank on the 21st as of today the 25 i still have not received it and i called liberty to find out if i could call their bank and they wouldn't even tell me who they banked with. Irs says call your bank my bank says call liberty liberty says hmmm ummmm call back tomorrow also they charged me 385 on a 600 refund whats really up with that...i was stupid this year but will be better prepared next year...

Dollar Rent a Car Hidden Fee Scam