logo

Runescape gold

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

LIBERTY MEDICAL SUPPLY, Port Saint Lucie, Florida Complaints & Reviews - They ignore my communication

LIBERTY MEDICAL SUPPLY Contacts & Informations

LIBERTY MEDICAL SUPPLY

Posted: 2012-01-08 by    soupy

They ignore my communication

Liberty Medical Supply
10045 South US Hwy. #1
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Phone: 866-836-9930
Liberty Medical supply sent CPAP supplies to me per my request. I viewed a television advertisement by Liberty stating they would supply the needed supplies for my CPAP therapy and submit the paperwork to my Medicare and supplemental insurance company. They talk a big story but produce poor at best results. The supplies that were sent to me did not work or fit properly. Liberty Medical did not include filters which is a big important part of my therapy. I returned the supplies with a note regarding the fit and poor quality issues. I did receive a delivery conformation from the USPS. Liberty will not contact me to correct the problem. I sent a letter to Liberty containing a copy of the original note along with the proof of delivery from the USPS. I had the letter tracked and was supplied with a delivery conformation on that letter as well. Liberty displays their lack of integrity by ignoring my correspondences. Liberty has their payment from my insurance companies, and I have nothing but more expense for return postage and tracking charges. Now I will need to go to a reputable supplier and pay for the supplies out of my pocket. I know why insurance is costing more every year, with companies such as Liberty Medical supply I will be forced to pay more for insurance. This conduct by Liberty Medical Supply not only is damaging my health it is driving insurance premium costs higher every year. If I could advise anyone considering Liberty Medical Supply for any health related supplies, DO NOT use them. Please learn from my experience rather than making the same mistake I did.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

27th of Aug, 2012 by   dano43 0 Votes
I ordered ostomy supplies and paid out of pocket, then I was going to submit to my insurance myself. Supplies came with no itemized prices or total on bill. I contacted them 10 times now in the last 2 months and get the same story that they have set me a copy of the billing statement. I never received one thing back and they claimed to have sent 2 statements. I asked for a copy sent certified mail and offered to pay for this myself and I was told they cannot do this. I asked for a copy sent by e-mail. Can't do that. I asked for a fax of it. Can't do that either. Basically they now ignore my calls and refuse to sent me a billing statement. This company is the biggest scam I've ever seen. They do not sent these statements because they don't claim cash payments with the goverment and cover it up by refusing to send statements. So now I'm stuck with a 400 dollar bill that my insurance will not pay for because I can't get a statement. Never use this company. Try to find a customer service dept and you will see why they are crooks.

Better Business Bureau's Consumer Tips