logo

CallReady.co.uk
Not recommended!
2. (4 mins ago)
jcappoc.com
My order is still in process and seller ignores me
3. (5 mins ago)
NY Biennale Art
Pietro Franesi
4. (50 mins ago)
Youth weekly Pay
Website is scam – don’t waste time
5. (55 mins ago)

Liberty Acquisitions, LLC Contacts & Informations

Liberty Acquisitions, LLC

Posted:    lori06

Illegal collecions

So I recived a letter in the mail today telling me that I had a warrent issused for my arrest for not complying with court orders. Called Liberty to discuss with them, for some reason when I went to court and met with their lawyer they did not scan my interogitories into their system!!! So, even though I did what I was told to do, someone there did not and because of that I now have a warrent out for my arrest! I was told by Liberty that there was nothing they could do about it till monday so now I get to spend the weekend at home to make sure I dont go to jail!! I am going to file harasment charges against this company as soon as I get this warrent issue fixed.
Comments United States Collections Agencies
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

15th of Mar, 2010 by   BillHicks +1 Votes
I received one of these letters this weekend (3/13) and today (monday) I called the county court house in which they stated had issued a bench warrant. I wanted to find out what I could do about it. GUESS WHAT???? There was NO WARRANT!

Call the county court house and speak to the clerk there. They can look up your name and tell you if you have one. If you DO, you can go down and pay a fine and set up a court date. However, you will probably be surprised like I was and find that you DON'T have a warrant. Don't let these scum bags take over your life. Chances are you DON'T even have a warrant!!!

I'm not sure, but is this considered some form of harassment? The letter stated that the county HAD issued a warrant. How can they get away with these lies?
 22nd of Mar, 2010 by   Citizen Safeguard +1 Votes
REPORT LIBERTY ACQUISITIONS LLC ONLINE:

Attorney General:

FTC:

Better Business Bureau:

--------------------------------------------
REPORT LIBERTY ACQUISITIONS LLC WITH BULK EMAIL:
(Copy entire string of emails below and paste into new email)

attorney.general@state.co.us; cab@state.co.us; info@denverda.org; stop.fraud@state.co.us; info@denver.bbb.org; info@bbbsc.org; info@wynco.bbb.org; bbbfcws@digii.net; RedFlags@ftc.gov;

--------------------------------------------
ATTORNEY GENERAL FORM TO MAIL LIBERTY ACQUISITIONS LLC COMPLAINT:

Mail to:

Colorado Attorney General
John W. Suthers
1525 Sherman St. 7th floor
Denver, CO 80203
 17th of Nov, 2011 by   debt consultant 0 Votes
I agree with the awful way they handle business. . They will hire a girl from hooters with no experience before hiring a qualified paralegal, and replace their paralegals with them . looks before experience comes first in this business. There are people working there that have no business in this field of work. Managers with no experience are misleading there employees into training them and then firing them or removing them from their position after the new employee learns their job. Out of 25 - 30 employees only a hand full have any business being there.The owners hire friends and family with no legal knowledge and get all the bonuses while the real workers that have been there since the beginning train their inexperienced staff to be their managers. You wont find one single minority in a management position, but you can count on finding one that hadn't received a raise in 4 years training future management . guarantee one thing, not one manager can stop and tell you the how a collection is worked from start to finish or tell you what their job description is. but an employee that's been there forever and never moving up the ladder can tell you what their job is..Obvious to some but not to others that friends and family are running this company the wrong direction in which the debtors are suffering the most along with the veterans of this company. If there's a jealous manager of an employee don't count on being there too long because you're either getting moved to another office or getting fired with severance so they don't have to pay unemployment.. They offer severance pay to the employees and sign a paper saying they wont talk bad about them when they leave there. Even their new accountant has quick books in the corrupt stages and cant write checks. Because they keep the check of accounts that are already closed or overpaid, and put them in another account so they don't return them . all the while the accountant is using white out to hide her miscalculations on her print outs.
To those investors that are blind to what this company is doing to debtors, go take a more thorough look into the way these people are handling these legal documents., and how many people it takes in one department to do the job of 2 people . This place could run smooth with half the people working there if everyone did their job day to day. you might think about starting from scratch, because this company is ran soooo half ass they're still running the same accounts . reopening them after they've been closed out . the ones with a few lousy dollars left in them .
I couldn't compare this place to a circus because the clowns treat you better . Does our city really need this company handling hard working debtors legal documents with total lack of responsibility and respect to the debtor.
Isn't it illegal to take vacation time from an employee if they are on salary. if you don't make your 40 hours a week you get vacation hours sacrificed. really?? well its being done here.
John Suthers I hope you find enough to do an internal investigation because there is so much more to what they do legal wise, they also are breaking the laws of our rules and regulations as a debt collector. I have seen people got to jail on bench warrants all because of the mishandling and wrong filings with the courts. You will only find 2 paralegals in this place qualified . You would be amazed at what experience is handling the rest. The owner rather see batches of garnishments go out than try to settle a payment plan with the debtor.
As for the manager erica black that screwed her way up th ladder I hope your fiance reads this. because he doesnt deserve you.

Beware of Car Break Scams!

Latest Groups