logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Youth weekly Pay
Website is scam – don’t waste time
2. (6 mins ago)
star-loans.co.uk
Scammed me for £49.50
3. (19 mins ago)
sify mail id
mail id is not accessible
4. (24 mins ago)
ACK Group
Fake Job Consultancy
5. (29 mins ago)
Freebingo.com
I would recommend anyone thinking of joining and playing not to do so

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

LHP Power, Luxury Home Products, Solar Energy Store Complaints & Reviews - Solar Panels Fraud

LHP Power, Luxury Home Products, Solar Energy Store Contacts & Informations

LHP Power, Luxury Home Products, Solar Energy Store

Posted: 2011-06-09 by    Kay Schieren

Solar Panels Fraud

Luxury Home Products
Australia
They advertise solar panels as being approved for CEC rebate and 250Watt output but supplied me with 160W panels, not approved for rebate and 24 volt instead of 12Volt as ordered. They do not respond to emails or letters once the scam is exposed. They do not tell the truth on the phone. They are totally crooked. Consumer affairs in Victoria were useless. Asic does nothing. I am now going to apply for VCAT small claims hearing which will cost me.

Many people have been ripped of by this scummy business. I woulld like to get up a posse of their victims to deal with these creeps while they are still around. Please contact me on kasch@live.com.au if you are willing to join in an action. I have no car but I can go to Sydney by train. I am a pensioner and they have taken me fort over $3000 which I have to pay back at high interest to the nab. Australia has no viable consumer protection system. We'll have to help ourselves.

LHP Power, Luxury Home Products, Solar Energy Store LHP Power, Luxury Home Products, Solar Energy Store

Comments Australia Utility Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

16th of Oct, 2012 by   222222343211 0 Votes
I THINK THERE GREAT HERE AND SEE
email us all info details please
Hertfordshire,
REPLY TO: mr.maxwell_eric102@yahoo.se
Form ID [#a03-0wnubxvztw#]_[#aa56f601c02e42cbb65272df6d7856f0#]
 16th of Oct, 2012 by   reddddeee 0 Votes
you can log in
 17th of Oct, 2012 by   Off_the_Grid 0 Votes
Last Year I purchased 2x 250w Panels off LHP, They were dispatched quickly and arrived in good condition. However they were not 250w panels maybe 160w, they were physically to small to be 250w. Later when I realised the output was too low, I checked the specification sticker on the back of the panel, they were faded, weathered and unreadable. I contacted LHP to discuss the specifications, the manager was supposed to phone me but never did.
Today I noticed an Ad on gumtree for 200w panel for $599. This seems too expensive, the location was Seven hills. I Googled it and found out It was LHP. I reported the Ad as a scam to Gumtree
 18th of Oct, 2012 by   underr 0 Votes
dispatched quickly and arrived in good condition
Agents Name: Mr. Richard Cook
Email: richardcook1002@yahoo.co.uk
Tel: +44-702-401-7606
With the feed
 23rd of Oct, 2012 by   tryy 0 Votes
Greetings in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus Christ, we believe that God will grant you the willingness and interest to digest this humble narration though it might be so strange for you to believe the story which we believe by the wisdom and understanding of the Almighty God who created heaven and earth you will well understand the contents and accept to proceed on the project, we knew that we haven't met or seen each other before, but having the believe that distance will never be a barrier towards this divine mission since our contact with you is not by accident but by the divine direction of the Holy Spirit after three days praying and fasting which we also refer that you should constantly engage yourself in prayers.

Before we proceed let us use this opportunity for introduction, my name is Sister Ruth a nurse by occupation that is helping my beloved sick sister in Christ Mrs. Martha Simon a widow to late Mr. Benson Simon who is the former director of Chevron Corporation Industry in Abidjan Ivory Coast, both of them are Kuwaitis that live in Abidjan commercial city of Ivory Coast, they were married for many years without child till the death of her husband in October 2009 after a brief illness, due to the promise she made to her husband on the alter at the day of their church wedding also combined with the love between them she decided not to re-marry or get a child outside their matrimonial home due to their tradition.

We want to narrate about our motive of been in contact with you, before the death of her husband they have in mind of building a charity Foundation, there is an amount worth of $2.5 Million (Two Million Five Hundred U.S. Dollars) that was deposit by her husband in a Finance Institution which we will inform you after we discovered that you are faithful and capable to accomplish the great assignment, recently her Doctor said that her days is limited due to breast cancer and stroke sickness, now having knew her health condition she decided to seek for a competent reliable person or a God fearing organization to donate the fund, who will never betray the trust, the purpose of this fund is for the propagation of God‘s work and Charity services, that is building of churches, hospital and clinics, helping the widows and Orphans, old aged people also people with HIV AIDS who can not afford to pay for their medical treatment, any other thing in relation to
God‘s wish is also accepted but not for war, terrorist purposes.

This paragraph is very important, this transaction don't need any telephone communication due to the illness of our sick sister also combined with the presence of her husband's relatives that are always around her movement, for this reason you are also advised to keep this matter very confidential between us and God until the fund is transfer to your bank account, why this decision is because her husband warned her seriously before he died not to let his family members to know anything about this fund, her husband took the decision because his family refused to worship God and chose to worship idol, that is the reason he decided that effort will be used for the work of God though his family had succeeded to retrieve all the land properties and business from our sick sister after the death of her husband, the word of God said that blessed is the hand that give than the hand that receives, my sick sister made me to understand that she is not afraid of
death since she know that by the grace of God she will rest in the bosom of God after she died, and she always encourage herself with this bible verses that says, "the Lord God will fight our case and we shall hold our peace" (Exodus 14 VS 14).

If you accepted all we narrated and convinced that you will be capable to fulfill this great assignment, you are required to send as follows, (1) Your full names (2) Your full home and country addresses (3) Your Photograph, that we will use for the affidavit which means the (change of ownership), as soon as you supplied the required information, the affidavit will be obtain in your favor and the contact of the bank director will be giving to you so that you can contact with him for the fund transfer, your doubt or delay to respond will give us the chance of seeking another humble and dependable person that will accomplish the divine project, this message is written by me the staff nurse, only me and the director where the fund is deposited is aware of this issue, may the Almighty God bless you as you accepted and assured wholeheartedly to work in the farm of God Yours sisters in Christ, Sister Ruth on behalf of sister Martha Simon Donation for the work of God, from sister Martha Simon
 23rd of Oct, 2012 by   tryy 0 Votes
If you accepted all we narrated and convinced that you will be capable to fulfill this great assignment, you are required to send as follows, (1) Your full names (2) Your full home and country addresses (3) Your Photograph, that we will use for the affidavit which means the (change of ownership), as soon as you supplied the required information, the affidavit will be obtain in your favor and the contact of the bank director will be giving to you so that you can contact with him for the fund transfer, your doubt or delay to respond will give us the chance of seeking another humble and dependable person that will accomplish the divine project, this message is written by me the staff nurse, only me and the director where the fund is deposited is aware of this issue, may the Almighty God bless you as you accepted and assured wholeheartedly to work in the farm of God.
 23rd of Oct, 2012 by   MrsDeb 0 Votes
read
 1st of Nov, 2012 by   333333 0 Votes
click here links

http;//itm.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dlll?ViewItem&itemys=110827208671
 7th of Nov, 2012 by   voo11 0 Votes
link interesting

Message: 8rfs3D gwdldpcbgbir, [url=http://pawqiivizajm.com/]pawqiivizajm[/url], [link=http://ulkrfivjnwop.com/]ulkrfivjnwop[/link], http://kzkfkzcimhsr.com/
 21st of Nov, 2012 by   oscar3 0 Votes
must see this

28th of Nov, 2012 by   Grant Pheasant 0 Votes
I paid for a set of ceramic hotplates from this company and it has NEVER arrived. I have filed with the Dept of fair trade, who are hopeless as well.THIS company is a total FRAUD . DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. You have been warned
 26th of Dec, 2012 by   jj1223 0 Votes
i believe these people are also trading under sales-24-7 on ebay
 6th of Jan, 2013 by   turboww 0 Votes
have a look not
 10th of Jan, 2013 by   Petegun 0 Votes
I guess the moral of the story is that when dealing with this company only go through Ebay and use pay pal, and if you have a problem go straight to ACA or TT. I have also purchased solar panels from them, although they did take a while to arrive, they were very helpful when I called ( although when I think about it they only told me what I wanted to hear and did not respond to emails) to get a delivery time. The product is a folding portable 240watt panel with a 10amp solar controller and carry case. So far the item does work well and so far meets my needs, although I am suspicious about their actual rating and after reading this thread I think I will test and check them just so I know. In regards to both sides of the fence yes there are people that have had good, bad and everything in between experiences in dealing with this company. It is obvious that people who have bad experiences tend to post it online with good experiences less so. This can lead to more biased views if anything. My advise in dealing with any online store is protect yourself and do your research. Don't forget, You get what you pay for and if it sounds to good to be true is probably is!

Petegun
 11th of Jan, 2013 by   kangomik 0 Votes
Do not use paypal. once 45 days has gone by they DO NOT want to know. LHP deals under various names and are basically thieving rogues. A quick search on google will show this.
I ordered an Awning off them in August 2012, and still have not received the item. with over 20 phone calls and 50 emails my new reply is. "seek Payola, we do not have funds"
No one has a second name, no one is contactable by phone, the sales team put you through to despatch, which is a dump line.
I went to trading standards NSW, a toothless tiger if ever there was one "cannot contact seller by phone"
Transport company says the item was never ready for collection, yet LHP state it was despatched within 2 days of order being placed. If this was the case case then why did I receive an email from "Tim" 30 days after order being placed stating "due to poor quality issues they are awaiting a new model, due in 2 weeks time"
Guess what, that takes you over the 45 day Paypal limit.
Use a credit card and stop the payment after 5 days untill the item arrives if you want to use this mob... but I wouldn't use them at all!
 24th of Jan, 2013 by   wrsq 0 Votes

Yours sisters in Christ,
Sister Ruth on behalf of sister Martha Simon.
Donation for the work of God, from sister Martha Simon
 15th of Feb, 2013 by   urmuda77 0 Votes
Hi guys
I have been working with these idiots from 4th of jan till now. Im leaving today. I dont care if im out of money refuse to work for them

They are bulllshit ripoffs and Big fat liars. I have to call customers and tell them wrong info just to cover their asses. This is so not acceptable and they should not deserve to be a business especailly in Australia

I suggest you guys take action quickly as they are spreading to amazon and gumtree and i want to stop them here and now. These guys deserve to be behind bars for what frustration they have put people through
 15th of Feb, 2013 by   urmuda77 0 Votes
They are on ebay as sales-24-7, oz.home.plus, vc-master, victoryequip, broad.online, deartoday, bob-bargain, pamcoe, pam-tech, overlandersales, epic deals and epic-product

They have the websites lhp.net, rv4x4.com.au and solarenergystore.com.au
 17th of Feb, 2013 by   joder 0 Votes
rip of IDIOTS !!! our dispute is over a generator that we ordered aug 2012 we got assured it would be here before we left for our road trip, so we told them we want a refund still waiting to this day ! so many phone calls and emails .now going through court.
 28th of Feb, 2013 by   Terryoop 0 Votes
God‘s wish is also accepted but not for war, terrorist purposes.

Yours sisters in Christ,
Sister Ruth on behalf of sister Martha Simon.
Donation for the work of God, from sister Martha Simon