logo

LK Jewelry Designs http://www.promolk.com
Horrible Quality Ring, Worse Customer Service, RIPPED OFF
2. (1 hr 9 mins ago)
Jenna, the Astrologer
Don't fall for her emails
3. (1 hr 35 mins ago)

225 Broadway, Suite 3800
New York, New York
Phone: 800-214-0922
lexingtonlaw.com
I hired Lexington Law several years ago to remove some inaccurate information. One of the items was a judgement from a hospital. I paid the monthly fee and was told that the removals were guaranteed. Well here I am about 5 years later and I just received notice that the judgement is not only being placed on my credit again, they've added about $3000 in penalties to it. So I called Lexington Law and was basically told "oh no we don't guarantee anything sorry" I demanded a refund and was told no refunds pay your debt!!! I said so I was lied to and Annette replied "yes you were and there is nothing that can or will be done about it" As soon as I mentioned the word "scam" she decided to cut the conversation off. NEVER use them it IS A TOTAL SCAM!!! They are nothing more then reject attorneys!!!
Comments United States Law & Civil Rights
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

23rd of May, 2012 by   LLBS 0 Votes
To me, it wasn't so much the billing...did not have a problem with it, however, when I requested copies of the letters they were "supposedly" sending to the three credit bureaus? It was on plain paper, no letterhead and looked like I was sending it with no signature! Paying $80/moth for that? I immediately quit, did it on my own and was successful getting a few items removed.
They do not send anything out like it's from a Law Firm. Total scam. Take some time and write the letters yourself. Had the letters been on a law firms letterhead, it may have gotten the attention faster.
Write the letter...send it every two weeks and it will get reacted to.

Tips How to Buy a New Car