Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Levela Skin Care
299 S. Main St, #1300
Salt Lake City, Utah
Phone: 888-225-1718
I ordered this product after being connected to a website on the AuraVie site where I went to order this skin cream for what I thought was a one time only offer to try it for free after paying shipping charges. They never said on the page I was connected to that after ten days I would be "auto-enrolled" to get more product if i didn't cancel. When the cream came it was in such a narrow bottle and the cream was down in the bottle deep that I couldn't even shake it out or put anything in the bottle that would get the cream out. So I just chalked it up to making a very bad mistake for sending for this product that it was a rip-off. There were no instructions with the product as to how to return it if I wasn't satisfied and nothing on the website I went on. Needless to say, I kept unused to remind myself not to believe things on the internet. Then yesterday I received another bottle (the same one that was shipped to me before). I looked all over their website to find a phone number to contact this company and finally found the company's address and phone number on AuraVie and Levela Scams. I called the number but it was only a recording which told me if I wanted to cancel my auto-enroll I could do so over the phone but I was unable to speak to anyone to see if I would be charged and where to send it back and about the bottle that you can't get the cream out of. This really sounds like a scam to get you hooked into a contract that you have no idea about what you are signing up for. I don't want to have anything to do with this company and I don't want to be charged for products I didn't order. This company should be investigated for not full disclosure and fraud. Please let me know what I can do about it in case I get billed. Thank you.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Cosmetics
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Levela complaints