Posted: 2013-03-02 by

Salt Lake City, Utah
This product was advertised on Facebook as a free product. I authorized a small shipping charge of $4.85 which was billed to my Master Card on Jan 15th 2013. I subsequently received the products and a statement indicating a zero balance. On Feb 4th, 2013 an additional ( unauthorized ) charge appeared on my credit card in the amount of $92.10. DO NOT ORDER THESE PRODUCTS.
Complaint comments Comments (4) Complaint country United States Complaint category Cosmetics
Was the above complaint useful?
More Levela Complaints & Reviews
Levela - Ripped off

10th of Nov, 2012 by    0 Votes

Levela - Deceptive "trial" offer

This company is offering a free trial offer to use their procduct and all you have to do is pay for shipping. They are now charging my credit card full price for this product.
 15th of Jan, 2013 by    0 Votes

Levela - Can't figure out how to cancel the product
Beach Ready LLC
PO Box 3540
Silver Springs

I want to cancel the reorders of the Levela Anti Aging Cream, but there is no info on how to do it, or how to contact them.
 3rd of Mar, 2013 by    0 Votes
it is NOT unauthorized when you checked the box that said you agree to the "terms and conditions"
 11th of Jul, 2013 by    0 Votes

Levela - keep charging for something over what I ordered.

I placed an order and paid for it and now you keep sending more of the product and charging me outrageous price. I do not want this product any more and it is NOT that good

Contact Us