Levela

Posted: Mar 2, 2013 by

fraud

MYLEVELA.COM
Salt Lake City, Utah
This product was advertised on Facebook as a free product. I authorized a small shipping charge of $4.85 which was billed to my Master Card on Jan 15th 2013. I subsequently received the products and a statement indicating a zero balance. On Feb 4th, 2013 an additional ( unauthorized ) charge appeared on my credit card in the amount of $92.10. DO NOT ORDER THESE PRODUCTS.
Complaint comments Comments (4) Complaint country United States Complaint category Cosmetics
More Levela Complaints & Reviews
Levela - Ripped off

Comments

N  10th of Nov, 2012 by    0 Votes

Levela - Deceptive "trial" offer
Levela
California

This company is offering a free trial offer to use their procduct and all you have to do is pay for shipping. They are now charging my credit card full price for this product.
N  15th of Jan, 2013 by    0 Votes

Levela - Can't figure out how to cancel the product
Beach Ready LLC
PO Box 3540
Silver Springs
Nevada

I want to cancel the reorders of the Levela Anti Aging Cream, but there is no info on how to do it, or how to contact them.
N  3rd of Mar, 2013 by    0 Votes
it is NOT unauthorized when you checked the box that said you agree to the "terms and conditions"
N  11th of Jul, 2013 by    0 Votes

Levela - keep charging for something over what I ordered.

I placed an order and paid for it and now you keep sending more of the product and charging me outrageous price. I do not want this product any more and it is NOT that good

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree