logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (5 mins ago)
ID CHIEF LEGIT?
Not a complaint just question!
2. (6 mins ago)
Gambler Tobacco
Tube cut tobacco
3. (8 mins ago)
PCH Games
can't redeem tokens
4. (13 mins ago)
ADP Total Pay Card
False information/Inability it access funds
5. (16 mins ago)
trynulexa.com
They continued to take money from me

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted:    Valerie

Terrible place

LensCrafters
lenscrafters.com

First of all, I went in to LensCrafters for them to fix a pair of glasses. Instead of fixing them they broke them so I would buy another pair of glasses. And then over charged me for my lenses. So far every time I have been to the store, I have had poor service and bad quality purchases. I would not recommend going to LensCrafters for anything. Try Site for Sore Eyes or Pearle Vision.

My experience with LensCrafters has been in PA as well as in CA.
Comments United States Vision, Glasses, Lenses
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

13th of Nov, 2008 by   sin 0 Votes
your a moron. First you recommended someone goes to Site 4 sore eyes. While I agree LC is not a good choice, Site is far worse and talk about scams..yikes.

Second, Pearle Vison is owned by Luxotttica retail, the same company as Lens Crafters
 1st of Dec, 2008 by   john turek 0 Votes
My wife went to lens crafters for a secound eye exam purchased glasses and paid over 400.00 5.5 months later the lens have stress crackes one all the way cross her len, thay will replace them at 50% the cost of the lens witch would be 240.00, 2 years ago the same thing happened and thay replaced the lens for free, my lens only lasted about very cheap lens for the cost, i would never go into another lenscrafters again and not recomend them to anyone thay sell scrap.
 25th of May, 2009 by   sigmaguybass +1 Votes
...So if you don't mind crappy, overpriced, service and products, check out LensCrafters...

Crappy and overpriced service and products, really? Lets disect your statement.

Crappy and overpriced, Untrue-but you say so because you didnt get what you wanted at the price you wanted to pay.

We dont fix glasses so that we can break them and charge our patients because we think the should get another pair.

Im sure you forgot to tell us that when we went to fix them that you were told that "if anything should happen to the frame or lenses that its not our responisability, do to it not being our frame."

Whe you come to Lenscrafters you get a Premium Product @ a premium price @ a premium time. One hour service. You came to LC because you knew we could try to help you.
If you go to a car dealer with you car and its making funny noises and ask them to look at it, they do, then it doesnt start You blame them??

I dont understand you logic. Point the blame, that all these message boards seem to do. Learn to have SOME personal accountability.

kk
have a nice day.
 9th of Jun, 2009 by   SuzzieQ 0 Votes
Agree with above!
 12th of Dec, 2009 by   Amykathryn636 0 Votes
In response to John's message, stress cracks that happen after five and a half months are caused by customer abuse. Stress cracks that occur because of poor manufacturing (lens was too big for frame) appear at least within 90 days, though usually sooner.
 29th of Nov, 2010 by   DP1518 0 Votes
You're a terrible person to think that we purposely break customers frames. You've never been on the side of the associate who takes someone 5 year old frames that have seen WAYYYY too much love, and do a small change to them that causes them to break. Trust me, we all feel awful, and to have someone say that we're all scam artists is insulting. Whenever anyone in our store does tweaks to old frames we warn you ahead of time (we were all trained to do this) that they may break.

Tax Hacks: 5 Smart Uses for Your Tax Refund