logo

INSIGHT OUTSOURCING CONCEPT PVT .LTD
Fraud placement service
3. (20 mins ago)
Walden University
cost, lack of response, grievance filed without so much as an acknowledgment...the list goes on!
4. (45 mins ago)

Lennar Homes

Posted: 2011-08-21 by    POOR QUALITY HOME

POOR QUALITY/VALUE

Torrance, CA, Colorado
I know people who bought homes in a gated community LENNAR developed. Lennar was approved by the city to build 80 homes, but wanted to squeeze 20 more. And sure enough, the city council voted in favor of Lennar - I wonder how? As a result, the parking is atorcious! In the begining, the residents were jockeying for open spaces to park. The HOA put a stop to that by marking it 'Guest Only'. Now they have to park outside the gated community. In PHASE 1 during construction, LENNAR were charging $135 as an option to install a re-enforced ceiling light. And if you wanted a light switch to turn on the ceiling light, that too was an option. LENNAR was nickel and diming the Phase 1 owners. The bathroom with 2 sinks only had 1 medicine cabinet. They used pex for plumbing instead of copper. One house I know of had a toilet plumbed from the hot water line. The wood they used to build the homes were the highest quality! In fact, Lennar used the minimum requirements approved by code! The doors are not plumb/square. The brand new windows are HARD to open. They left a 4x12 sheath in the attic! And the light in the attic was on long after I closed escrow.I didn't move in for over a year! How many people actually check their attics? I can go on and on..just ask the residents.
Comments United States Building, Construction
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments