Legalzoom.com

Stay far away from Legalzoom.com

4.15
Legalzoom.com
legalzoom.com
I tried to use this service and after posting a lot of sensitive information and submitting to whom-ever I received an answer that they don't have any attorneys in my zip code. Why don't they qualify you first and them I would not have posted this info. Where is it? who has access to it? I probably do need an attorney!
Complaint comments Comments (2) Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Services

Comments

27th of Jul, 2015 by    0 Votes
Legal Zoom has been charging my credit card with unauthorized charges. After resolving the issue they promised a full refund which I never received. They stopped the charges for a few months only to begin charging again.
 24th of Mar, 2016 by    0 Votes
I ordered the Death Will Service and have received recurring charges for 14.99 dollar each mth for over 1 year. Didn't realize until I was reviewing my bank statements for IRS and this is when I noted these recurring charges. Spoke to Rep on phone and was told that I had agreed to this service and recurring charges! Stated I didn't read the services's agreement !!! They refused to refund the stolen money but stated they would stop the recurring charges. According to numerous other ripped off customers this is doubtful.
Maybe it's time to do what Lawyer's do best- Lets get together and form a Class Action Lawsuit against these crooks!

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree