legal entity providers

Legal Entity Providers
1111 E Draper Parkway Suite 103
Draper, United States
Phone: 888-984-2885
Legal Entity Providers, also known as, or connected to Focuslc.com and Creative Business are a bunch of scammers working together to SCAM unsuspecting people out of money by selling them services that will supposedly make them money on the internet. They take your money and then give you 3 days to cancel. The problem with that is that I still really did not know what this deal consisted of due to the fact that they were supposed to contact me with more information, which they failed to do within the 3 day cancellation period, Therefore by the time I figured out that I had been scammed the cancellation period had expired. When I asked for my money back they told me that was not an option.I have tried to contact them about this several times, but have not received any satisfaction from them at all. BOTTOM LINE IS THAT THEY ARE ALL A BUNCH OF SCAMMERS TAKING INNOCENT PEOPLES MONEY WITH NO REGARDS TO ANYTHING OR ANYONE.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Work at Home
Was the above complaint useful?

Contact Us