logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Madhouse-Parts.com
I have never received parts or refund.
2. (8 mins ago)

Lease Finance Group

Posted:    Dance America

Fraud & Misrepresentation

Illinois
I'm not going to reiterate everyone else's complaints. Mine are exactly the same! Harrasment, fraud, forgery, misrepresentation the list goes on & on. My question is... has anyone been successful in their fight against Lease Finance Group? does anyone have suggestions on how to deal with them? Are there any class action lawsuits against them???

This is the most disgusting company I have ever dealt with and I plan on expounding such information to anyone who will listen. LFG is the worst representation of a business model there could ever be!

I would appreciate any info anyone has who has been in a similar situation.
Comments United States Equipment Leasing & Financing
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

3rd of Apr, 2009 by   Dance America 0 Votes

Please contact them! They might be able to help us!!!
 27th of Apr, 2009 by   Henry 0 Votes
I also signed a lease with Lease Finance Group. I have tried to offer them a settlement, they only want the entire lease amount. The machine I received can be bought on line today for $149. They expect me to pay $3, 025 for it. This would be like paying $400, 000 for a $20, 000 car.

I wrote the Illinois Attorney General's office, to Lisa Madigan's attentionm, and they have only said so far that they have not received a response from LFG as of yet.

I have decided as of today to go after these crooks through the court system. If you or anyone else can supply me with your story and give me approval to have it to share with the judge on court day with LFG, I would appreciate it. They didn't want to consider a settlement, which would have given them around $1, 500 for a $149 machine, so I am asking $5, 000 for my losses and stress about the whole fraudulent situation. IF this is successful to any degree, I will post it for all to see and be encouraged.

This company should not be in business. We need the straw to break the camel's back and I hope this will be one more straw on their back. Add yours and we may well see these guys shut their doors for good.

I have been told that a class action lawsuit is not the way. I agree, but the small claims court in California at least, does not allow me to have an attorney, thus keeping my expenses down to a filing fee and my time I use to prepare for the court day.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I assure you that I feel good about my chances to expose this company in a way that they do not want to be exposed: in a court case, albeit a small claims court case. However, if it is successful, it will be a precedent for the rest of you to consider using. So let's "team up" and keep in touch with our successes and put these guys out of business.

Henry
 8th of May, 2009 by   laurette green 0 Votes
I TOO AM A VICTUM OF LFG. IT ALL STARTED WITH MY CHANGING PROCESSING COMPANIES.UPON DOING THIS, I WAS SENT ANOTHER MACHINE AND I ONLY NEEDED ONE. I TRIED CALLING LFG TO SEE IF THEY WOULD TAKE BACK ONE MACHINE AND IN A VERY ARROGANT TONE I WAS TOLD "YOU SIGNED A CONTRACT". I FOUND IT HARD TO BELIEVE THAT NO ONE IN THEIR ORGANIZATION HAD THE AUTHORITY TO TAKE BACK ONE NOT BOTH MACHINES.FROM THIS POINT A WAR INSUED. I BAGAN GETTING PHONE CALLS ALL DAY AT MY JOB, ALL DAY AT MY HOME, TWO TO FOUR LETTERS EVERY OTHER DAY AT BOTH MY JOB AND MY HOME. I EVENTUALLY SPOKE TO TWO PEOPLE FROM THEIR 'LEGAL DEPARTMENT' ADVISING ME THAT IF I DON'T PAY THEM, I WOULD HAVE TO COME FROM FL TO NEW YORK AND RETAIN A LAWYER AND PAY A TON OF MONEY. FEARSTRUCK, I MADE ARANGEMENTS TO HAVE A ONE TIME PAYMENT TAKEN FROM MY HUSBAND'S CREDIT CARD IN ORDER TOBE ABLE TO MAKE PAYMENT ARRANGEMENTS FOR THE FUTURE. THEY PROCEEDED TO TAKE SEVERAL MORE UNAUTHORIZED PAYMENTS FROM THIS CREDIT CARD. MY HUSBAND MADE A CLAIM FOR FRAUD AND GOT HIS MONEY BACK. THE WAR IS ON AGAIN WITH THREATS OF MY ARREST FROM LFG.
 1st of Jun, 2009 by   suhui 0 Votes
hello, I am dealing with same issue with LFG. I signed a 4 years lease with them on November of 2008 because of a credit card processing company promised me a really low rate, but the rate that the credit card processing company offered me was a fraud and a lie to get me into the lease. I am no longer processing credit card with Payment System, however LFG is still taking $134.00 every month from my bank account. The credit card machine that I am leasing is worth $480 in retail. I called LFG to cancel my lease and the operators are so rude and they threaten to ruin my credit if I stop paying for the lease. How can this company get away with this kind of business practice. The Government should get involved to close them down. There are too many small businesses involved in this fraud lease.
 11th of Jun, 2009 by   Howard of AR 0 Votes
Lease Finance Group insists that it does not matter if their salesmen lie to you because they are independent contactors. They even admitted to me that their salesman lied, but that my only recourse would be to take the salesman to civil court as an individual. They feel that this is their teflon suit to protect them against legal action. I feel they could be beaten with legal assistance but it would require more money than a typical small businessman such as myself would have. And they know that and use it to help destroy American small business, at least it did mine.
It's also funny that my buyout offer never goes down even when I make a payment.
I kicked them out out of my bank account with a stop payment order after they charged $40 for property tax that I already pay locally. You can be sure that no refund is coming.
I have managed to force them to paper billing and accepting checks. My next step will be to withhold payment until my machine is returned. They have had it for about 3 months. This may not help but it gives me a way to express my disgust for these hateful people that call me on the phone and yell and threaten. I guess I get to play this game for 16 more months.
To all empoyees of LFG-
I am so glad that I am not you. I am assuming that you phone guys are indpendent contractors so that my widow will have to sue as an individual when you cause me to have a heart attack. Remember Karma is a bitch and as Maude said "God will getcha for that."
Howard of Arkansas
 3rd of Jul, 2009 by   Stop Lease Finance GROUP 0 Votes
Look folks...Lisa Madigan and MOnica Prandi got me out of my contract. You want my help. You better get a hold of me...
 27th of Aug, 2009 by   tic off 0 Votes
I agree, I have an auto repair shop in florida and was hooked by access fleet on a first data card machine.I canceled access fleet but now have found out that i have the machine for another 42 months.that has me paying for a machine i no longer use.a total of 3799.68.I too am going to file charges with my lawyer to stop them from damaging my credit.thier a bunch of kruks.tom of florida
 22nd of Feb, 2010 by   mike5000 0 Votes
i have auto repair shop and they set me up also but i'm doing fine the program is not for you to set on your BUTT AND WAIT I Have been out talking to companies and they are happy with what i now can offer them get out and used the program it working for me
 8th of Mar, 2010 by   Kelly815 0 Votes
I agree with Mike5000, I have an Auto Repair shop too, and have been succesful with the program. I've gotten jobs by accepting Voyager and Wright Express and I've used my Proprietary fleet card to take my fleet recievables off my books.

I suggest you become more educated about what you have and how to use it. I work with Melissa Spears on a weekly basis over there, get in touch with her, she is very proactive. As far as the lease goes, you need the equipment to process the Fleet Cards.
 22nd of Mar, 2010 by   TifferWiffer79 0 Votes
My business shut down 8 years ago, only 3 months after opening. I paid off my lease sent back my machine and never heard another word...until last week. There was a $1400 ACH withdrawal on my bank account. Now, there is nothing on my credit from them (because this was rectified years ago) I have had the same bank account the last 8 years and they never tried to withdrawal a dime until recently. It is obviously fishy because if I infact still owed them money (which I don't), having my banking information you would think they would have went after it yearssssssssss ago and put something on my credit report. I haven't even gotten letters in the mail. No contact with this company at all in 8 years. I called my bank told them it was an unauthrorized transaction. They refunded my money. After reading about LFG online I closed my bank account. I tried calling LFG the day it happened, I was told I needed to speak with Wendy Civil (1-800-683 5433 Ext 6442). I called and left messages and didn't hear back, I was giving them the benefit of the doubt this was an error. After reversing their transaction I got a call from them today go figure. I proceeded to tell them I got my money back and didn't need her assistance. Boy was she ever mad. Try to get the funds back from your bank, no court in their right mind would take their suits seriously. 8 years and nothing on my credit, and even if it did end up there, dispute it and make them send proof of debt, THEY DONT HAVE IT!!! Good Luck LFG your going to need it, everyone is onto your SCAM!
 22nd of May, 2010 by   woody42 0 Votes
The law

TITLE 18 > PART I > CHAPTER 63 > § 1344
Prev | Next
§ 1344. Bank fraud

Whoever knowingly executes, or attempts to execute, a scheme or artifice—
(1) to defraud a financial institution; or
(2) to obtain any of the moneys, funds, credits, assets, securities, or other property owned by, or under the custody or control of, a financial institution, by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises;

Forgery is a Criminal Offense Not CIVIL
Elements of Offenses—18 U.S.C. § 495

The first three paragraphs of 18 U.S.C. § 495 set forth three separate offenses: forgery, uttering a forged instrument, and presentation of a false writing to an officer of the United States in support of a claim against the government. The second and third paragraphs specifically contain "intent to defraud the United States" as an element of those offenses. However, the forgery provision, 18 U.S.C. § 495(1), makes no mention of "intent to defraud the United States." Nevertheless, the courts have interpreted the word "forgery" as used in the statute to embody the concept of forgery that existed at common law. See Gilbert v. United States, 370 U.S. 650 (1961); United States v. Hill, 579 F.2d 480 (8th Cir. 1978). Under common law forgery, it was incumbent on the prosecution to establish an intent to defraud. Accordingly, in prosecutions initiated under 18 U.S.C. § 495, the government must prove that the defendant possessed the requisite intent to defraud the United States.

Case Sampling reported here

I had a credit card machine from my bank that I had no problems with... in walks this guy stating that he can save me BIG$$ and gave an impressive presentation. Out comes a 4 year "locked in" lease that I REFUSED to sign b/c I wasn't sure if I would be in business that long anyway... He leaves with the knowlege that if he could get his company to do a month-to-month deal I MIGHT be interested THEN and only THEN.

A week later, he shows back up telling me that his company agreed to a month to month deal and installed the credit card machine... He also offers to drop off my other credit card machine to the bank because "he would have to explain to them the law about having to let the customer switch if they wanted to do so..." two months later I notice that I am still getting debited for the bank machine... I call the bank and they explain that the machine and pad was NEVER returned to them!

I called the lease finance rep who assures me that he'll handle it TODAY... next month...another debit...same tap dance as before I'll handle it... HE STOLE MY BANKS CREDIT CARD MACHINE! I'll have to pay $850.00 for it eventually when they finally find where to serve me.

We're 4-5 months in now, during which time he drops off a check imager and I am sick of their company, my bank calling to get the machine back and their "policy" of calling you 8 times per day per contract (I have 2 = 16x day) no matter what you've made arraignments for! They explain that I can't get out b/c I have signed (2) 4 year leases with them! BS! I told them I didn't sign a damn thing!

They forwarded copies of the FORGED leases to me and an affidavit a mile log which I had to sign my signature to a hundred times and ways... I sent it all back in and NEVER heard back. When I call and ask about it they say that they never received it. SO I SENT THEM COPIES OF EVERYTHING AGAIN. They still say that they didn't receive them...

I TRIED TO STOP PAYING THEM. THEY CALLED ME 16 TIMES (NO EXAGGERATION) PER DAY NON-STOP. THEY PUT A (2)30 and (1)60 day "HIT" on my credit to "SHOW ME THAT THEY CAN DESTROY MY CREDIT!" I have spoken to local law enforcement and two attorneys... no one wants anything to do with it so I hope that one day someone will find this who can and will get my money back from 4 years of extortion!

Shawn
fairview, North Carolina
U.S.A.

Police report and FED report on Forgery should be filed.

Campaign funds can this be clouted cover-ups?

COHEN, JAY LARCHMONT, NY 10538
PAUL WEISS RIFKIND WHARTON & GARRIS SCHUMER, CHARLES E (D)
FRIENDS OF SCHUMER $500

general 03/31/10
New York, NY 10024
Voyage Air Guitar/President & CEO
ASCAP LEGISLATIVE FUND FOR THE ARTS, THE $250

primary 10/14/09
COHEN, JAY LARCHMONT, NY 10538
PAUL WEISS RIFKIND WHARTON & GARRIS SCHUMER, CHARLES E (D)
FRIENDS OF SCHUMER $2, 400

primary 09/22/09
NEW YORK, NY 10128
PAUL, WEISS, RIFKIND ET AL/ATTORNEY DURBIN, RICHARD J (D)
Senate - IL

FRIENDS OF DICK DURBIN COMMITTEE $500
primary 07/31/09
New York, NY 10128
Paul Weiss et al./Attorney CONYERS, JOHN JR. (D)
House (MI 14)

CONYERS FOR CONGRESS $1, 000
primary 06/29/09
New York, NY 10128
Paul Weiss Rifkind et al/Attorney BERMAN, HOWARD L. (D)
House (CA 28)
BERMAN FOR CONGRESS $1, 000
primary 06/07/07

Lawyer OBAMA, BARACK (D)
OBAMA FOR AMERICA $1, 000
primary 05/24/07

Larchmont, NY 10538
Paul Weiss Rifkind/Attorney KERRY, JOHN F (D)
KERRY-EDWARDS 2004 INC. GENERAL ELECTION LEGAL AND ACCOUNTING
COMPLIANCE FUND $1, 000

general 10/28/04
Larchmont, NY 10538
Paul Weiss/Lawyer KERRY, JOHN F (D)
KERRY VICTORY 2004 $1, 000

primary 07/22/04
Cohen, Jay Mr.
Larchmont, NY 10538
Paul Weiss Et Al/Attorney KERRY, JOHN F (D)
JOHN KERRY FOR PRESIDENT INC $1, 000

primary 06/25/03
LARCHMONT, NY 10538
PAUL WEISS RIFKIND WHARTON & GARRI SCHUMER, CHARLES E (D)
FRIENDS OF SCHUMER $2, 000

primary 05/30/03
LARCHMONT, NY 10538
PAUL WEISS ET AL KENNEDY, EDWARD MOORE SENATOR (D)
Senate - MA
KENNEDY FOR SENATE 2000 $1, 000

primary 12/15/99
New York, NY 10021
Lines Architects PC/Architect GORE, AL (D)
GORE 2000 INC $1, 000

primary 03/31/99
COHEN, JAY L
NEW YORK, NY 10021
LINEA THREE DESIGN GROUP ARCH D'AMATO, ALFONSE M (R)
FRIENDS OF SENATOR D'AMATO (1998 COMMITTEE) $1, 000

general 08/07/98
COHEN, JAY L
NEW YORK, NY 10021
LINEA THREE DESIGN GROUP ARCH D'AMATO, ALFONSE M (R)
FRIENDS OF SENATOR D'AMATO (1998 COMMITTEE) $1, 000

JACKSON HGTS, NY 11372

DNC SERVICES CORPORATION/DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL COMMITTEE (D) $225
primary 02/12/90
NEW YORK, NY 10016
MLA ARCHITECTS D'AMATO, ALFONSE M (R)
FRIENDS OF SENATOR D'AMATO (1992 COMMITTEE) $1, 000
primary 05/04/87
Receive an alert every time new records are added to this search for jay cohen.
Your Email

Data Provided by the Federal Election Commission as of 5/17/10 —
17, 764, 560 records. All of the information provided here is as reported to the FEC by the
campaigns and committees. Reports and statements filed by political committees may be inspected and copied by anyone. The names and addresses of individual contributors, however, may not be sold or used for any commercial purpose or to solicit any type of contribution or
donation, such as political or charitable contributions. 2 U.S.C. ¤438(a)(4); 11 CFR 104.15. This restriction applies to Federal reports and statements. Any person who violates this restriction is subject to the penalties of 2 U.S.C. ¤437g. The official record of the Commission
is the microfilmed copy of the original report and is available at the Commission. You can get additional information about the Commission and federal campaign finance by calling (800) 424-9530.

(1) How they get out of lawsuits

They pay little or nothing within cases placed by the Attorney Generals Office allowing to being again with the same fraud. There are no court order bias nothing.

New York, NY, – Northern Leasing Systems, Inc., the leading provider of third party micro-ticket equipment leasing services in the United States, today announced that it has come to an agreement with the Missouri Attorney General’s Office regarding a lawsuit filed earlier this year. Under the terms of the agreement, the lawsuit has been dismissed and the Missouri Attorney General has filed an Assurance of Voluntary Compliance (“AVC”) with the court in which the misunderstandings between Northern Leasing and a number of merchants have been resolved.

“We are pleased that the issues alleged in the Missouri action have been resolved to everyone’s satisfaction, ” said Jay Cohen, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Northern Leasing Systems. “Northern Leasing has always prided itself on the fairness of our business practices and the open dialogue we strive to maintain with our customers, financial partners and governmental agencies. Our swift and continued willingness to resolve issues whenever they arise is a strong indication that we take our reputation very seriously.”

According to the AVC, Northern Leasing agreed to pay up to a total of $25, 000 to approximately 40 merchants who filed complaints with the Missouri Attorney General, as well as $5, 000 to reimburse the Attorney General for its legal fees. In order to receive an average payment of approximately $600, each merchant will have the option of terminating its lease and returning the equipment to Northern Leasing, together with a general release.

The AVC stipulates that the terms of the agreement “shall not be considered an admission of a violation for any purpose, ” and that Northern Leasing firmly contends that it has not violated any laws with respect to any of the matters alleged in the lawsuit. Mr. Cohen noted that, while the Company was confident that it had complied with all laws, the cost of further litigation would far outweigh the cost of the settlement.

Mr. Cohen also pointed out that the small number of complaints referred to in to agreement is not representative of the hundreds of thousands of satisfied Northern Leasing customers throughout the United States. “The overwhelming majority of our customers in Missouri and elsewhere across the country are extremely satisfied with the value and customer service they receive from our company, ” said Cohen.

About Northern Leasing Systems
Northern Leasing Systems, Inc., http://www.northernleasing.com, founded in 1991, is an established provider of third party equipment leasing services that enable business owners to finance point-of-sale and other key equipment components of their business operations. The company’s primary focus is to provide financing for the credit card authorization equipment market for small and medium-sized businesses by financing the leasing of equipment selected by its customers from independent equipment suppliers. By opting to lease credit card authorization equipment, the company’s customers secure this critical element of their business success for a small, fixed monthly payment while avoiding a large down payment or otherwise impinging upon often-limited working capital resources.

Other Offenses not stated but within all of the elements of complaints filed

TITLE 18 > PART I > CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 25—COUNTERFEITING AND FORGERY

* § 470. Counterfeit acts committed outside the United States
* § 471. Obligations or securities of United States
* § 472. Uttering counterfeit obligations or securities
* § 473. Dealing in counterfeit obligations or securities
* § 474. Plates, stones, or analog, digital, or electronic images for counterfeiting obligations or securities
* § 474A. Deterrents to counterfeiting of obligations and securities
* § 475. Imitating obligations or securities; advertisements
* § 476. Taking impressions of tools used for obligations or securities
* § 477. Possessing or selling impressions of tools used for obligations or securities
* § 478. Foreign obligations or securities
* § 479. Uttering counterfeit foreign obligations or securities
* § 480. Possessing counterfeit foreign obligations or securities
* § 481. Plates, stones, or analog, digital, or electronic images for counterfeiting foreign obligations or securities
* § 482. Foreign bank notes
* § 500. Money orders
* § 501. Postage stamps, postage meter stamps, and postal cards
* § 502. Postage and revenue stamps of foreign governments
* § 503. Postmarking stamps
* § 504. Printing and filming of United States and foreign obligations and securities
* § 505. Seals of courts; signatures of judges or court officers
* § 506. Seals of departments or agencies
* § 507. Ship’s papers
* § 508. Transportation requests of Government
* § 509. Possessing and making plates or stones for Government transportation requests
* § 510. Forging endorsements on Treasury checks or bonds or securities of the United States
* § 511. Altering or removing motor vehicle identification numbers
* § 511A. Unauthorized application of theft prevention decal or device
* § 512. Forfeiture of certain motor vehicles and motor vehicle parts
* § 513. Securities of the States and private entities
* § 514. Fictitious obligations

IF YOU REPORT IT AND THEN THEY HAVE IT IN THEIR HANDS AND DO NOTHING ABOUT IT THAT'S A CRIME

Any law enforcement agency and any politician whose handles this reads it and knows of this and does nothing. Now again they are filing but are NOT GOING ON FELONY ACTS WHY? There is alleged forgery, conspiracy, RICO, and other criminal acts.
TITLE 18 > PART I > CHAPTER 1 > § 3
Prev | Next
§ 3. Accessory after the fact
How Current is This?
Whoever, knowing that an offense against the United States has been committed, receives, relieves, comforts or assists the offender in order to hinder or prevent his apprehension, trial or punishment, is an accessory after the fact.
Except as otherwise expressly provided by any Act of Congress, an accessory after the fact shall be imprisoned not more than one-half the maximum term of imprisonment or (notwithstanding section 3571) fined not more than one-half the maximum fine prescribed for the punishment of the principal, or both; or if the principal is punishable by life imprisonment or death, the accessory shall be imprisoned not more than 15 years.

TITLE 18 > PART I > CHAPTER 63 > § 1341
§ 1341. Frauds and swindles

Whoever, having devised or intending to devise any scheme or artifice to defraud, or for obtaining money or property by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises, or to sell, dispose of, loan, exchange, alter, give away, distribute, supply, or furnish or procure for unlawful use any counterfeit or spurious coin, obligation, security, or other article, or anything represented to be or intimated or held out to be such counterfeit or spurious article, for the purpose of executing such scheme or artifice or attempting so to do, places in any post office or authorized depository for mail matter, any matter or thing whatever to be sent or delivered by the Postal Service, or deposits or causes to be deposited any matter or thing whatever to be sent or delivered by any private or commercial interstate carrier, or takes or receives there from, any such matter or thing, or knowingly causes to be delivered by mail or such carrier according to the direction thereon, or at the place at which it is directed to be delivered by the person to whom it is addressed, any such matter or thing, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both. If the violation occurs in relation to, or involving any benefit authorized, transported, transmitted, transferred, disbursed, or paid in connection with, a presidentially declared major disaster or emergency (as those terms are defined in section 102 of the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act (42 U.S.C. 5122)), or affects a financial institution, such person shall be fined not more than $1, 000, 000 or imprisoned not more than 30 years, or both.

TITLE 18 > PART I > CHAPTER 63 > § 1343
§ 1343. Fraud by wire, radio, or television

Whoever, having devised or intending to devise any scheme or artifice to defraud, or for obtaining money or property by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises, transmits or causes to be transmitted by means of wire, radio, or television communication in interstate or foreign commerce, any writings, signs, signals, pictures, or sounds for the purpose of executing such scheme or artifice, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both. If the violation occurs in relation to, or involving any benefit authorized, transported, transmitted, transferred, disbursed, or paid in connection with, a presidentially declared major disaster or emergency (as those terms are defined in section 102 of the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act (42 U.S.C. 5122)), or affects a financial institution, such person shall be fined not more than $1, 000, 000 or imprisoned not more than 30 years, or both.

Now if there only one or two nothing happens when there are many then you have a case. Ask for a right to sue letter do not settle you have the right to sue in addition to the filed case within the Attorney Generals Complaint.

File

(A) Police Report within the state where the action occurred

(B) File a complaint against the bank who originated the withdrawn with FDIC, Office of the Comptroller of Currency and or your state banking regulator. i, e in many cases First Premier Bank, Citi Group what ever your bank states is the bank transaction the withdrawnal if it was done without your written authorization.

(c) Call the FBI

(d) Check into the campaign issue this is a conflict and illegal to block investigation on the basis someone gave to your election.

Need a head count of those seeking to really do something please post contact information with ripoff so I can help
 1st of Jul, 2010 by   ronen emanilov 0 Votes
Please call me about LFG I am taking complaints for a Illinois based Class Action Case I have already over 70 complaintants call me 1-630-313-0545 so that we can have the class asap. This will be filed within the next week. regards D'Anne Burley
 1st of Jul, 2010 by   ronen emanilov 0 Votes
pleas join to my group in facebook: lease finance group scam/fraud.
we going to a public lawsuit pleas join to us and explain your situation
on the group page.
 4th of Sep, 2010 by   amber rochester 0 Votes
I am in complete agreement with all of these complaints. LFG has done three unauthorized debits from my bank account causing at least 500.00 in overdraft charges, leading to late payments for other bills on account of depleating my account to a negative balance and not being able to close the bank account because of that negative balance! I have records of the many hours of phone time that I have spent trying to resolve this issue to no avail. I have been told that I need to get in contact with the company that joined us but have yet to be able to contact that company through phone, e-mail or the internet, including the contact info given to me by LFG themselves! In my contract, it lists this guy as the authorized signature for LFG...how is that possible? I am a single mom with four kids and can't afford an attorney. Does anybody have any suggestions? By the way I have never once used the machine and it is still in the original box!
 29th of Sep, 2010 by   deona007 0 Votes
There was a salesman stating that he was from the Georgia Commerce and that if I consider getting a credit card machine that his company will pay lease finance 2 months of fees. I denied the amn adn then about 2 weeks later i get a box with a folder of contracts in it. I opened it and swa that my signature was forged o...n these contracts so i called lease finance and told them what happened. They stated that my fruad charges i filed was not approved and they still will come after me for the remaining charges. I have never used the machine and wanted to send it back to them and they stated that they will not accept it. Can someone help me b/c its not right for them to hold me accountable for something i did not authorize. Thier office is in chicago.
 14th of Oct, 2010 by   Gvenglar 0 Votes
LFG has pulled the same scam with our company. An outside salesman came in and said he could beat our old companies' rates, and he brought a much updated machine. Lo and behold did we know that the machine company and the actual credit processing were two different companies. We were not happy with the charges and went back to our old company. I tried to return the machine, and LFG told me that we were under contract, and could not return the machine. Today they tried to collect over $4600. from our checking account without authorization. We need help to assure this doesn't happen again, otherwise we will have to go out of business and claim bankruptcy after 6 years of business.
 10th of Dec, 2010 by   vkiram123 0 Votes
Please Help Me!!! I have never been ripped off like this in my life.
A COMPANY REP CAME INTO THE MY STORE AND WAS TELLING ME I WOULD SAVE SO MUCH A MONTH WITH THEIR COMPANY. THE REP SAID I COULD CANCEL WITHIN 30 DAYS AND RETURN THE EQUIPMENTS. I SIGNED THE CONTRACT NOT KNOWING IT WAS A NON CANCELABLE LEASE. I CALLED THE COMPANY TO CANCEL BUT THEY SAID IT WAS TOO LATE. I CALLED THE SALES REP, ASKED FOR HIS BOSS’S PH# BUT HE SAID I CAN’T GIVE IT TO YOU. I DON'T EVEN KNOW THE PAYMENT DUE DATE, THEY TOOK MORE WITHOUT INFORMING ME AS IF IT'S THEIR OWN BANK ACCOUNT.
IF I WOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT IT WAS A NON CANCELABLE LEASE, I WOULD NEVER HAD SIGNED!!
HOW TO GET OUT OF THIS AND FILE A COMPLAIN
 28th of Dec, 2010 by   Gvenglar 0 Votes
I am hoping that there will be a class action against this company. We had to close our account. and had there withdrawal denied.
 10th of Feb, 2011 by   ExAF 0 Votes
Good luck getting out of your lease. I worked for Access Fleet. Once you have signed that lease and it’s been submitted with all the other paperwork you have signed, there is no getting out of it unless you can prove fraud and AF is good at proving they were right. Also, the previous complaints are correct. The leasing company os completely separate from AF, so not only do you have to pay AF's cancellation fee, you have to pay the remainder of the lease to get out of it. The only thing you can do is try to go after the sales rep because they are independent sales reps, so AF is not liable for what they say. AF is only liable for the signed contracts they receive. AF all around is not a great company, they mean well, but after years of being open they still can't get things right. And to top it off, they blackball their ex employees and illegally give bad references when potential employers call for a reference. I feel your pain. :( Sorry they sucked you all in to the scam
 3rd of Apr, 2011 by   Hampshire Store 0 Votes
I had a small store, which I sold over a year ago, I called these people and left several messages telling them that I needed to cancel the lease, I never got a call back, they harrass me every day up to 10 to 15 times a day demanding payment, I have gotten a letter telling me that I am the garantor in this and that they can have a judgment against me. Is there a class action suit going on against these people in the state of Tennessee? Please help me, they took a lot of money out of my account already, I need to stop this crooks.

How to Find a Pet Sitter