logo

Chrysler Pacifica
Sub frame rust
2. (37 mins ago)
jcappoc.com
My order is still in process and seller ignores me
3. (45 mins ago)
www.theworknumber.com
I hate this service...customers last
4. (55 mins ago)

Lawman Leather Goods

Posted: 2011-01-26 by    Veteran

Internet fraud

Lawman Leather Goods
I am a 100% disabled veteran and in need of a quality holster system that I can access while in a wheelchair so I ordered and paid for several custom made leather holsters with the promise of delivery within there 16 week time frame as advertised by Lawman Leather Goods out of Las Vegas Nv. on their web site, after 3 months passed I had not received the products so I called Jerry Ardolino up and was explained that they had climate control problems in their factory and that there will be a short delay time in the drying process of the holsters and again was promised that they would be delivered in two weeks, well excuses like this and others such as they are having problems with their illegal alien workers with communications etc. etc. well apparently Jerry Ardolino stepped down from his position and handed the company to his son Jimmy Ardolino well I can tell you when they say like father like son is a direct and accurate description of the Ardolinos as when I communicated with Jimmy he actually blew up on the phone when I confronted him and again I was given excuses such as they did not have the correct buckles for the leather etc. well we are now in January of 2011 and still no holsters and as a matter of fact the Ardolino operation of Lawman Leather Goods will not refund monies already spent nor will they return messages or phone calls on regards to the products I already paid for, careful if your in the market of quality leather products I would strongly urge you to avoid this company as they not only lie to you I strongly believe that they are ( the Ardolinos ) nothing more than scam artists who at one time was a crooked cop in Chicago ILL. Now I can only hope the US attorneys office can help, I strongly want to sue the Ardolinos and Lawman Leather Goods but I cannot afford a private attorney as I am a 100% disabled combat veteran.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Lawman Leather Goods complaints
Lawman Leather Goods - Non delivery after payment

Comments

4th of Mar, 2011 by   Frank Lipson +1 Votes
I am in the same boat. After paying 8 months ago I still have no holster! I am going to contact the credit card companies and ask them not to no longer supply facilities to Lawman leather. They are enabling the fraud!
 9th of May, 2011 by   pisolero +1 Votes
I placed an order with Lawman Leather Goods in January 2010, and paid with my credit card 100% down. When I placed my order, I was told they were running behind, and so to expect delivery in June of 2010. 6 months sounded like a long time to wait, but I had heard good things and I figured, quality would be worth the wait.

Fast forward to May of 2011. It's been 17 months since I placed my order, and still no holster. I actually spoke with a representative on the phone a while back. He told me that they're running 4-6 weeks behind (still). But he assured me that they're taking every possible step to ramp up production.

He then asked me to re-send my order details, which I did. But where did my order information go from the last time I sent it? And what if I hadn't called?

Avoid doing business with this company until they clean up their act!!! Go to the Smith & Wesson forum for many more stories of being defrauded by this company and the family that runs it.

As far as I know, I'm the longest one waiting at this point. Anyone else out there still waiting for longer? Anyone else actually received a holster lately?
 18th of Jun, 2011 by   ThomasLutherPrice 0 Votes
I just called them after my June 8 2011 delivery date passed, has anoyone received their goods yet?
 14th of Jul, 2011 by   WATTexas 0 Votes
SOS with Jerry Ardolino and Lawman Leather Goods. I ordered a shoulder holster from him in the early 1980's. It was about $80 back then. He cashed my check and then filed for bankruptcy. First time in my life I had ever really been cheated. I felt sick. I went the whole gamut with the USPS but to no avail. What a dead beat crook. Get the word out on this AH.
 26th of Jul, 2011 by   bloodforvets 0 Votes
thanks for the heads up not only piss poor people they even rip off disabled vets, let the bikers ride on there ass to clean up there shit, nothing lower in my book pay day is co ming keep eyes open god will punish them for there bad deeds. sorry you got ripped of fellow disabled vet.thanks for your service
 1st of Aug, 2011 by   Ex-cop 0 Votes
I am a retired LEO and also an Army Vet. I too, have been ripped off by these unreputable perps. I have been waiting for one year and three months for my holster. Emails and calls go unanswered and when I managed to reach someone; just the same old pack of lies. I filed a complaint with the Las Vegas BBB and am considering contacting the FBI as their activities smack of interstate fraud. I urge all of you in the same boat as myself to do the same. Maybe we can put a stop to these guys! To all my fellow Vets...Thank you for your service!
 16th of Aug, 2011 by   trilaby 0 Votes
My father-in-law attempted to purchase a holster for my husband in October 2010. We haven't received the holster and I am having trouble finding a valid phone number. All of the numbers listed on the website are disconnected or don't accept incoming calls. Unfortunately, my father-in-law paid with a money order.
 19th of Aug, 2011 by   Ex-cop 0 Votes
trilaby: This was a working a number for Lawman Leather (702-576-3906) or as I prefer to call it : "Dial a lie".
The complaint number for the Las Vegas Better Business Bureau is : 702-320-4500
Hope this helps. Brenda's site suggestion is a good one as well!
 3rd of Oct, 2011 by   Frank Lipson 0 Votes
The las Vegas BBB did nothing. They appear to be a waste of time. Jimmy Ardolino who now runs the company with his father can be reached on 7025889583. Hound his ass!
Jimmy is as bad as his old man but hell rev him up. They are absolute thieves.
Someone needs to contact the credit card companies and get their credit card facilities withdrawn!
 25th of Oct, 2011 by   ThomasLutherPrice 0 Votes
Lawman Leather Goods Corporation
4545 W. Hacienda Ave. #104
Las Vegas NV 89118
 16th of Dec, 2011 by   Colt 45 0 Votes
I, too, have been scammed by a dirty, ex-Chicago cop doing "business" in Las Vegas. I did a credit card purchase for $362.95 on November 17th, 2010 for a S.T.U. shoulder holster for an FNP Tactical 45 after reading a featured article on Ardolino and Lawman Leather published in the Jan/Feb issue of American Handgunner. I soon smelled a rat, and went to the Las Vegas BBB website to discover Ardolino had been running this scam for most of 2010 (well before the magazine article was published). The magazine, which by the way, published many adds for Lawman Leather leads me to believe he may have owed them advertising dollars, and publishing a story about Ardolino's company was the only way for them to re-coupe their loss.

I have spoken to Ardolino many times about not receiving my order and he continues to lie. He knows the credit card companies will only go after the merchant during the first 90 days after the card transaction date. He doesn't seem to have any fear of being charged with interstate wire and mail fraud.

Ardolino is now re-located and set-up shop in Yoakum, Texas and is doing business as The Wild Guns Leather Company, P.O. Box 796, Yoakum, TX 77995. His website is: wildgunsleather.com. If you want to hear something really funny, call his business phone 361-389-4566 after hours, and you will hear Ardolino himself on the recording, attempting to speak with a phoney Texas accent. What a tool this clown is!!!

Here is a list of all the phone numbers I have for this clown: 702-227-0072, 877-445-2962, 702-576-3906, 702-588-9583, 702-227-0036, 361-389-4566. I will attempt to contact him tomorrow. If that doesn't happen, maybe the Feds will have better luck. I'll almost bet he has filed bankruptcy, which will leave all of us holding an empty bag.
 16th of Dec, 2011 by   Colt 45 0 Votes
Update, Friday, December 16th, 2011, after attempting to contact the Ardolino family this morning by calling the six phone numbers listed in my previous post, I will be filing an internet fraud complaint on the FBI's website located at:

I urge anyone who has been victimized by these crooks to do the same. There is strength in numbers, so, speak up and let your voices be heard and justice will prevail.
 22nd of Dec, 2011 by   security1 0 Votes
on 17 june 2011 purchased a dirty harry holster &speed loader pouch for a ruger 357 magnuum revolver.i spoke with ardolino who informed me it would take about 16 weeks to get one.he then informed if i would be happy with a factory second i could have one in about 8 weeks, i accepted.on the 24 sept 2011 i eventualy got to talk to i beleive his son to be told it would be another 3/4 weeks.phone number not working.i paid $325.00 up front still no holster.i am in australia and it looks like ihave lost my money unless someone out there can point me in the right direction, any help would be greatly appreciated.
my email:stevecooktownsecurity1@gmail.com
many thanks.
 2nd of Jan, 2012 by   Ex-cop 0 Votes
Cudos to Colt 45 for some good detective work! I, too, have filed a complaint with the FBI regarding this perp's activities. Lets keep on him and his band of thugs. If we can't get our order or our money back, at least we can put him out of business and maybe get him a free trip to the slammer. My next call is to a friend in Homeland Security for some additional advice on how to nail this crook. Colt 45 is correct; there is definite strength in numbers!
 15th of Feb, 2012 by   Ratdaddy 0 Votes
I, too, was scammed by these crooks. Ordered a holster back in May of 2010 with a promise date of December 2010. Of course they wanted the money up front and the long-lead-time for delivery they give you is to assure the time limit for credit card dispute has long passed. If you are waiting on a holster from these creeps, you might as well give it up. You're much more likely to win the lottery jackpot than get anything out of these scumbags.
 26th of Mar, 2012 by   Ex-cop 0 Votes
For all of you that have been ripped off by these perps, here is an update you might find of interest. Jerome Mark Ardoline aka "Jerry" has moved his operation to Yoakum, Texas and is still running his scam under "Wild Guns Leather". He has this posted on his new website: "(Please Note: Any person having placed any orders with the entity Lawman Leather Goods Corporation of Nevada, should contact the representative of the Board of Directors at (702) 576-3906 for information)". It is interesting to note, however, that he is still accepting orders for Lawman leather saying to make the checks payable to "Wild Guns Leather". How stupid does he think we all are? Isn't it interesting how he conveniently distanced himself from his Nevada operation leaving all of us empty handed while he moves to Texas with our money, I might add, and starts the same crap all over again. We need to make a concentrated effort to keep putting the word out on this guy so maybe the authorities will finally decide to take a hard look at him and hold him accountable. I will welcome the day when the only thing this dishonest perp is making is license plates!
 23rd of May, 2012 by   EX L.E 0 Votes
Jerry Ardolino is still at it, in late 2011 until now, May, 2012. I've been waiting 8 months for my holster with nothing but excuses. This time he is using his Yoakum Texas location as his headquarters. Stupid me sent a check and only found out about his scams the day the check cleared from the bank. He is a crook, but no law enforcement agency will touch all these petty thefts, even though they are Federal crimes. Do not order from Wild Guns Leather.
 9th of Jun, 2012 by   topgunusafa 0 Votes
Do we have enough activity here to achieve class action status? If there are enough similar cases, I think we could find an attorney willing to go after these guys. I placed my order for a dirty harry holster from Lawman Leather Goods back in December 2010, paid $300 up front, and was given an August 1, 2011 delivery date. I'm still waiting as of June 2012, and while I have been able to get in touch with Jimmy Ardolino and he continues to promise that the holster will ultimately be delivered, he will not give me a timeline for delivery.
 6th of Jul, 2012 by   topgunusafa 0 Votes
Here are the phone numbers I have for these bums:
Reference number from debit card order: 702-227-0072
Jimmy Ardolino, son of the d-bag that I ordered the holster from and at one point president of Lawman Leather: 702-588-9583
Jerry Ardolino, the d bag that I ordered the holster from back in 2010: 361-389-4566
 25th of Jul, 2012 by   Ex-cop 0 Votes
If anyone can organize a class action on these perps, count me in!

The Lice Lady's Tips to Keep Your Child Lice Free