logo

Hyundai Motor Finance Company
Unsolicited phone calls
4. (14 mins ago)
Upworkptr.com
Stay away from these crooks
5. (20 mins ago)
american lottery sweepstakes company
won 2.5millions in the lottery

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Law Offices of Joe Pezzuto, Phoenix, Arizona Complaints & Reviews - Harassing and Abusive Behavior

Law Offices of Joe Pezzuto Contacts & Informations

4013 E Broadway Road
Phoenix, Arizona
Phone: 866-826-4101
pezzutolawgroup.com
On 4/7/2010 I received a call from a Legal Assistant named Kuray from the Law Offices of Joe Pezzuto. She asked for me by name, and I said "this is she"...she then asked me to verify my address, I replied that I had no clue who she was and in no way would I give out my address to someone I did not know. She said "lady do you want to play games or do you want me to tell you why I am calling"...I told her to identify herself and her business and then we could discuss whatever she was calling for. Afterseveral minutes of her yelling, she finally told me she was a Legal Assistant and that the Attorney was listening in on the conversation. A credit card that I defaulted on in 2003 in the amount of $2500 was in their office and they wanted $5, 768.00...I told her that it was a card that I defaulted on over 6 years ago and I could not make any arrangements to pay that debt because I was not empployed. Then she asked "well how do you live, if you can't even financially support yourself'? I said I was married, she then replied "Oh so I see, you live off your husband?" I said I was a stay at home mother of 3 and that is not living off of my husband"..she then demanded the entire amount within 24 hours, I said that was impossible, she then said they would only acceot $300.00 a month, I told her that it was not going to happen. She then said they were going to start garnishing my husbands wages, he works for the government. She said there was a judgment against me 3 years ago, which there is not, she also claimed there was one against my husband as well, which in fact there is not. She proceeded to put me on hold for 10 minutes and stated she was discussing the situation with the attorney, who was listening in. She said of I didn't make any arrangement to pay the entire balance or pay the 300.00 a month then that the very next day they were proceeding with legal action...but I recallled that she said there were judgements against my husband and myself. Very unprofessional, rude and tacky practice from this supposed law assistant!
Comments United States Collections Agencies
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Foreclosure - Options to Pursue, Scams to Avoid