logo

adoreinfotech.com
No support provided
4. (43 mins ago)
slimfitjackets.com
Bad services and rude rep
5. (46 mins ago)
Cinamuse.com
Payment

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Lal Kitab Amrit Complaints & Reviews - General remedies provided to all have been mentioned in my LKA also and no specific info about past, present , future at all according to my d.o.b

Lal Kitab Amrit Contacts & Informations

Lal Kitab Amrit

Posted: 2012-01-02 by    Shivali

I am sorry to say that the LKA I had received has completely shattered my faith in Pandit GD Vashisht and his astrology.The way he advertises on different channels is to use GOD's name for his own selfish motives and play against people's emotions. Detailed remedies are general in all LKA's (as tallied with 3 other LKA's of my relatives ) and no specific details mentioned as per my D.O.B . If so much money is being charged from the customers then they should be supplied with detailed, logical and useful information according to their birth details. Nowadays one can have accurate and detailed information according to their D.O.B from net but people expect something extra from him the way he advertises on channels.

This was my first mistake to order something without checking reviews on net and now regretting but thank god I was going to order for all my family members in one go which I didn't thinking I should check one first. I would advise him not to utilise his god gifted knowledge to deceive people by extracting their hard earned money .

Shivali Singh Andotra
Jammu
D.O.B- 24.10.1972
Time- 2.20 P.M
Place: Jammu
Comments India Astrology Readers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

4th of Jan, 2012 by   nmandela 0 Votes
Dear Shivali,
Same thing has happened to me as well. I ordered for my daughter's LKA and what I got in return is a total crap. For Rs.3100/- what I have received is worst than the janampatri I had before by paying Rs.101/- to a local panditji. This fraud pandit with aid of commercials on TV, employing Mukesh, Dipti and Anu as actors is fooling the masses. In the name of staff, anybody can set up a one or two person call centre who know nothing except noting down details. This is one hell of a business by this fraud pandit. There is another fraud who runs his business in the name Adbhut Jyotish Sansthan - he has also fooled scores of people.

Do It Yourself Car Diagnosis