logo

Bad service

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Lal Kitab Aamrit Complaints & Reviews - Fraud Pandit (GD Vashist)

Lal Kitab Aamrit Contacts & Informations

Lal Kitab Aamrit

Posted: 2011-03-28 by    Yash Kumar Dager

Fraud Pandit (GD Vashist)

Pt. GD Vashist
India
gdvashist.com
I request you for complete lal kitab amirt on phone and when i got your lal-kitab via VPP i see on envolpe that my name spelling was wrong ie Yessh Kumar Dagar correct spelling is Yash Kumar Dagar, so i return that couirer after that i got a call from your office asking about why i return that lal-kitab amrit, then i explain every thing loud and clear, but now after 1 week i again received a lal-kitab when i see envelope my name spelling is correct but inside my date of birth and name was wrong and corrected by white fluid and kundli was wrong,

please tell me what to do now. i want my money back, becoz you peoples are fraud and making fool of customers with wrong kundli.

Thanks

Lal Kitab Aamrit

Comments India Religion and Spirituality
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

28th of Mar, 2011 by   kapilsharma 0 Votes
Agree with that Guy ashish
 16th of Oct, 2011 by   पी सिंह 0 Votes
इस तरह फ्रॉड पंडितो की काम्प्लेन नेट और वेबसाइट में करनी चाहिये, और TELEVISION BROADCASTING COMMISSION को इस तरह के प्रोग्राम नहीं दिखाए जाने हेतु लिखा जाना चाहिए
 19th of Oct, 2011 by   sandep 0 Votes
I got my lal kitab on 6 oct 2011 by paying rs. 3250 when i read the book in that i realise that their is false predition in that given just like one page they say do not donat money to anyone and do not use red colour, but after few page they say use red colour handkerchief and donate money to handicapped person. I am confusion in that. So i resend my lal kitab to their address at pitmpura but thete is stil no reply from that side when i call them they say my sir is not available in the office so what i should do. Can u help me and return my money back. I think that g. D. Vashish is doing only business and make money.
 29th of Oct, 2011 by   Astroscience Team 0 Votes
Mr. Yash, plese send again your wrong Lal Kitab Amrit at our address. we will send your correct Lal kitab amrit within 10-15 days.
Address:- AD-10A, Power Appartment
Opp. Rohini Court, Pitampura,
New Delhi-110085.
Fax number - 011-27311618
 29th of Oct, 2011 by   sandep 0 Votes
i got my lal kitab on 6 oct 2011 by paying Rs.3250 when i read the book in that i realise that their is false predition in that given just like one page they say do not donat money to anyone and do not use red colour, but after few page they say use red colour handkerchief and donate money to handicapped person. i am confusion in that. so i resend my lal kitab to their address at pitmpura but thete is stil no reply from that side when i call them they say my sir is not available in the office so what i should do . can u help me and return my money back . I think that G.D.Vashish is doing only Business and make money.Still they say after 6 nov theri Sir Mr.Virendra will back and he see your complaints .So i think that in G.D.Vashisht team for seeing complaint of customer only one person is only available if he is not available in the office all customers complaint are pending still he not joined the office. So i think that he is making fool to customer and collect money only.
 31st of Oct, 2011 by   vinod mishra 0 Votes
he is correct
I got my name on envelope and got kundli of a person from Rajasthan.
 1st of Nov, 2011 by   Ritu_Chopra 0 Votes
Hello,

I have ordered for lal Kitab Amrit (10yrs Varshphal) one month back and received the same in 15days time. But when I read my past pridictions they were wrong, I called at thr office but they were not anwereing to my queries and making fun of it. I sent the email on http://www.astroscience.in/contact.asp also but they didn't bother to reply.
I would request that GD Vashist's programmes on TV should be banned since he is playing with the trust and money of people. Please provide me information about I could get my money back.
 3rd of Nov, 2011 by   YASH KHANNA NEER 0 Votes
I 500% agree. I also got Lal Kitab Amrit (actually Vish) by sending 3250/- in March.2011. Computerised, thoroughly confusing predictions were given. Not even a single truth about my past life of 56 years could be told by Pt Vashist. I was not distressed at all before, simply curious to know about my future life. But one who can not tell a single incident of past life, how can be trusted for future? I communicated by Regd Post my resentment to Pt. Vashist some 10 days back. I have written that even a 11/- wala pundit can tell better than Pt. Vashist . I had no 'dukh' before reading the Lal Kitab VISH. His TV Programme should be named instead Bus Ab Dukh Hi Dukh.
 15th of Nov, 2011 by   gubrellay 0 Votes
saale lutere chootiyabanate hain bhole bhale dukhi logon ko. par logon ko bhi samajhna chahiye...karmo ka fal to bhogana he padega...koi kuch sudhar nahin sakta. par logon ka lalach he hai jo unhe dukh deta hai
 18th of Nov, 2011 by   kaku101 0 Votes
G d vashisht lal kitab amrit. . . Jis tarha raat ka baad din hi hota ha usi tarha dukha ka baad sukha hi ata ha. Agar tumhaari kismat ma ha to vo tumha jarur mila ga. Usa koi badal nahi sakta. Sama sa pahala or kismat sa jayada na kabhi mila ha or na kabhi mila ga. Karam karna hamaara farj ha us ka fal hama jarur mila ga. Lakin kismat badal nahi sakti. Jis tarha baarish hoti ha to us sa bachna ka liya chata la sakta ha lakin baarish ko rok nahi sakta. Hama ya samajhana pada ga pahala ki agar g d vashisht ki lal kitab amrit lana sa ab dukha or nahi to fir is duniya ma koi bhi dukhi nahi hoga ya log sirf logo ko paagal banata ha bus. Sukha or dukha usi tarha ha jis tarha din or raat.
Koshis karna hamaar kaam ha. Trust on good. Bee happy rohitmailk101@yahoo.com
 25th of Nov, 2011 by   Rajeev.ji 0 Votes
I am totaly disagree with all people, i Am very happy to follow lal kitab amrit, its very good for me, i dont know why some people disagree with some people,
 16th of Dec, 2011 by   nmandela 0 Votes
all the complaints against fraud g d vashist are true. I myself have been duped by him. Even a Rs. 1 toffee has more worth than the lal kitab amrit he is selling. Public, please beware of this cheat. Thanks!
 21st of Dec, 2011 by   VARUN81 0 Votes
I haven't even read the lal kitab as of now but would like to say that i have serious troubles with the people responsible to deliver the book are the most stupid people i have ever dealt with. I got a call from 8527936665, saying that he will deliver my kitab to a Paan waala outside my house but do remember to pay him the amount, i agreed and no-one delivered the book throughout the day.
He then told me i will get my book tomorrow between 11-12 tomorrow and what happen then. I Got a call next day when i took an off to get the book that the book will be delivered any time next day and when i said why is happening i will make a complain about this he said you can and hung up. This time the call was again from +918527936665...Where to go for all this serious issue when someone wait for so long, takes a leave from office and NO RESULT.
 23rd of Dec, 2011 by   PRATIKSHA72 0 Votes
This pandit is a bullshit. . . I dont understand why they fool innocent people. . . He has written everything in the book good nd bad and someting will match. . .

Woh koshish karte hai ke log dare aur unko contact karein. . Arey ghatiya log kyon becharein insaan ko pareshaan karta hai. . . Tera kya bhala hoga. . . Logon mein dar paida karke unko tension deke kya milega. . . Arey masoom logon kyon aise logon ko bhadva dete ho tumhe barbaad karne ka. . . Ishwar par vishwas karo naaaki in dhokebazon par. . . Jaago jaago is andhvishwas ki duniya se jaagon aur aison ke mu par maro. . .
 23rd of Dec, 2011 by   vijaypaudyal 0 Votes
Dear all,

I am Vijay from, if you have any problem regarding prediction or our any services you can contact with me regarding any issue, I will solve your problem, my email id is vijay4urs@gmail.com

Thanks
Vijay Paudyal
 25th of Dec, 2011 by   pratibha gogia 0 Votes
pt ji log 1-1 rupya iktha krte hai apse milne ke liye or ap 1 hi jhtke mein rs.11000 leker tata bye bye kr dete hai, bina unke swalo ke jawab diye km se km unhe sune to shi unhe smjhaye to shi sirf itna hi time de de jitna tv pe hr client ko dete hai .thoda paisa km hi kma loge na .jo dr pe aya hai use nirash lotaoge to nhi .
pt ji mene apko tv per dekha apke liye mn mein bahut shradha utpn hui . bdi aas thi ki shayad kbhi is pujya personality se mil pau or apni problems rakh pau .prmatma ki daya se wo din aya .hmne paise ikkthe kiye appointment li or apse mile .per ye kya hua bilkul ulta apne hmari bat hi nhi suni apko jo thik lga wo bla jis smasya ke bare mein puchhne aye the uska decision apke upar hi chhoda tha lekin apne to kuchh suna hi nhi baad mein hm bahut pachhtaye aisa hmne kyo kiya kyo appointment li .jb hm bde preshan hoker apni lmbi bimari se zujhte hue kisi doctor ke paas jate hai to soch ke jata hai ki shayad mein is doctor se thik ho jau.pr ye doctor ke upar depend krta hai ki wo patient ko kaise convince krta hai ki uski dwa se wo bilkul thik ho jayega .same aisa hi yha hota hai agar pt ji sirf logo ki gadi kmai leker self satisfy ho jate hai na ki logo ko kush karke unhe satisfy karke unka dukh dur karke na ki unhe nirash karke
 28th of Dec, 2011 by   nmandela 0 Votes
This fraud is accumulating bad karma at a very fast pace. This cheating will come back to him thousand times more in the form of miseries. He is now under our karmic debt which sooner or later he will have to repay. So, friends do not despair.
 7th of Jan, 2012 by   Ashish_Verma 0 Votes
Hi Guys, I am regret to inform all you guys that I was ditched by Lal Kitab Amrit Co. I had asked some information about my career they assured me on phone that they will sure send such particluar book for me but when I received that book I was shocked to see 4 crap pages inside full of general prediction that any one can have online or using any software. They are making fool to people and making big money.

We should sure complaint about this to TELEVISION BROADCASTING COMMISSION who help such frauds to spread their fake business, just to make few bucks.

Very Irate Customer of Lal Kitab Amrit.
 15th of Jan, 2012 by   Devender959362 0 Votes
Yes, all are right, All the online prediction made by him is wrong (everything wrong) . If anyone tell me any 1 year or 1 month true prediction, then i can trust. Otherwise i will say u r fraud and making people fool
 21st of Jan, 2012 by   Deepak. 0 Votes
i also have been make fooled by lal kitab amrit. Everything is written wrong about my past and how can i believe on the future predictions. Very hardly i collected the money and ordered for lal kitab amrit so dat my life will be full of happines but everything is getting reverse of dis.

How To Create a Password Even Your Ex Can't Hack